Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 05:21 AM   #2941
Changes pants while driving

Veach after a good night's sleep . . .
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 05:30 AM   #2942
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Why do I have a feeling we bring back MVS on a very team friendly deal?
Gladly. Regardless of what else we do at WR, I'd rather him than Moore or Toney.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 05:33 AM   #2943
On Hiatus

Looks like a lot of teams are trying to load up to make sure that we don't become the first to 3-peat.

Houston....Baltimore.....Philly....San Fran...

All making big moves.

Will be interesting to see how all this shakes out.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-13-2024, 05:33 AM   #2944
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
People talking about signing Mike Williams and Bakthiari? **** those broke dicks.
No shit...

I have my eyes on:

WR Marquise Brown
DT Austin Johnson
DT Sebastian Joseph-Day
RB Rico Dowdle
OT George Fant
OT Josh Jones
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-13-2024, 05:39 AM   #2945
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
Looks like a lot of teams are trying to load up to make sure that we don't become the first to 3-peat.

Houston....Baltimore.....Philly....San Fran...

All making big moves.

Will be interesting to see how all this shakes out.
Houston is the only one that’s doing the most. Those other 3 teams also lost some quality players.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 05:39 AM   #2946
Starter

Quote:
Why do I have a feeling we bring back MVS on a very team friendly deal?
Are there any cap implications for releasing a player under contract and later bringing them back on a cheaper deal. If not then MVS at 5/6 million is appealing.
Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Hayneplane must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-13-2024, 05:41 AM   #2947
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayneplane View Post
Are there any cap implications for releasing a player under contract and later bringing them back on a cheaper deal. If not then MVS at 5/6 million is appealing.
I don’t think so, I would imagine he just takes pay cut to stay.

I’m not a cap expert though. Devante Parker got 1-year, $4.69 million fully guaranteed. I think something similar could be in store for MVS.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 05:42 AM   #2948
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayneplane View Post
No, but I'd honestly rather have Peoples-Jones for that.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-13-2024, 05:54 AM   #2949
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
No, but I'd honestly rather have Peoples-Jones for that.
You think that’s the market for him?

If he’s available for 5 I’d do that.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 05:54 AM   #2950
MVP

Quote:
Houston is the only one that’s doing the most. Those other 3 teams also lost some quality players.
Houston had a really big day for their defense...

DL Denico Autry
DE Danielle Hunter
DT Folorunso Fatusaki
LB Azeez Al-Shaair
CB Jeff Okudah

What they did on that front 7 is outstanding. Autry and Hunter had 28 sacks combined last year. Fatusaki helps the NT rotation. Al-Shaair has turned into a top LB and already knows Ryans' scheme.
Old 03-13-2024, 05:56 AM   #2951
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
You think that’s the market for him?

If he’s available for 5 I’d do that.
WRs are so variable, so who knows for sure. He did have a really bad year last year with Cleveland forgetting how to use him and then being traded to Detroit who didn't use him. I can't imagine it being too high. He's also a little bit limited as kind of a linear WR but that's what MVS is too.
Old 03-13-2024, 05:58 AM   #2952
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
Would be great but I think he might cost too much. Definitely the best LT left who's not injury prone
I thought Leno needs hip surgery?
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-13-2024, 06:02 AM   #2953
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Alright we know we are signing at least someone today — a WR most likely

Let’s get this shit goin…
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-13-2024, 06:03 AM   #2954
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I thought Leno needs hip surgery?
He does/did. Hip is not ideal. He won't be ready for awhile.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old 03-13-2024, 06:05 AM   #2955
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
WRs are so variable, so who knows for sure. He did have a really bad year last year with Cleveland forgetting how to use him and then being traded to Detroit who didn't use him. I can't imagine it being too high. He's also a little bit limited as kind of a linear WR but that's what MVS is too.
Agreed.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.