Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 03:00 PM  
Consuming CP souls

The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.

As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Last edited by Mr. Flopnuts; 06-25-2013 at 07:16 PM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-28-2013, 10:01 PM   #2941
Supporter

This thread has burst, thus Baldwin should not be mentioned due to his great lack there of.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-28-2013, 10:03 PM   #2942
A certain set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGM View Post

Ah yes, good times! That was a hall of fame thread, hilarious.
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-28-2013, 10:04 PM   #2943
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
This thread has burst, thus Baldwin should not be mentioned due to his great lack there of.
Old KCChiefsman (Bump) posts = rocket fuel
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-28-2013, 10:05 PM   #2944
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Old KCChiefsman posts = rocket fuel
I give these 10 POOTIES!!!!!!!!!!!
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-28-2013, 10:07 PM   #2945
Unsparing

Hootie is a less funny version of Dane Cook. If that's even possible.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-28-2013, 10:08 PM   #2946
Supporter

Quote:
Old KCChiefsman (Bump) posts = rocket fuel
Yes.

The robot **** toy would work for the married, too. You aren't cheating, yet your wife will get jealous enough to give it up a little more.

Robot won't bitch, won't get fat, won't get pregnant. You don't even need to get them drunk or drop a date-rape drug in their beverage to achieve anal sex.

Sign me up.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-28-2013, 10:10 PM   #2947
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Yes.

The robot **** toy would work for the married, too. You aren't cheating, yet your wife will get jealous enough to give it up a little more.

Robot won't bitch, won't get fat, won't get pregnant. You don't even need to get them drunk or drop a date-rape drug in their beverage to achieve anal sex.

Sign me up.
Maybe that's how he got his 1,000,000 dollar a month restaurant. The patrons got to **** sex robots in the back after every meal.

Old 05-28-2013, 10:11 PM   #2948
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockymtnchief View Post
I agree.

I rodeo'd 20 years and have seen/done/heard more shit than you can imagine. My daughter has already been told she won't ever date someone that rides roughstock.
That's what kills me when it comes to hootie threads...it's not hootie's posts...it's everyone else's posts that are hilarious. Everyone I know does/did that kind of shit on a regular basis. Most of Chiefs Planet acts like he's something to be studied.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-28-2013, 10:12 PM   #2949
Supporter

Quote:
Maybe that's how he got his 100,000 dollar a month restaurant. The patrons got to **** sex robots in the back after every meal.
Come for the food, cum in the entertainment.

Old 05-28-2013, 10:19 PM   #2950
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Saul Good gets challenged to a fight

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-28-2013, 10:21 PM   #2951
Mahomes or GTFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Saul Good gets challenged to a fight

Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-28-2013, 11:26 PM   #2952
Everybody Lies.

This is gonna end up like Hanukkah. By the final day nobody will give a shit anymore. Especially considering we all know what presents we'll get in the final few days. Just give us our sweater, dradle, and hunk of modeling clay. We all know it's coming god damn you!
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-28-2013, 11:33 PM   #2953
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
Hootie is a less funny version of Dane Cook. If that's even possible.
Meh, I dunno. I honestly think Hootie is funny and think he is perceived inaccurately sometimes. I don't really think Cook is that funny, personally. In fact, I'm just going to flat out say that I have hands down, caught more laughs from Hootie than Dane Cook.

Along with George Carlin, I am a Matt Stone/Trey Parker fanatic and maybe it's because his avatar, but sometimes I feel like I catch Matt and Trey vibes from his humor. Although, I don't think he's as funny as them (I don't think anyone is), I think he has similar humor at times.

I think the Hootie guy is legitimately funny and sometimes taken the wrong way by certain people. I think many people do perceive him correctly and just simply don't think he's funny...but some just don't really seem to get it sometimes. So I'm not saying you don't get him. Just saying people usually fit into 3 categories with him; 1.) People who think he is or can be funny, 2.) People who get what he's about, but don't share the same sense of humor and 3.) People who just don't perceive him correctly.

However, he is not perceived incorrectly NEARLY as much as that SportRacer/ThigLife dude is. I think his sense of humor goes WAY over some peoples' heads...and no, I'm not referring to the repetitive "Peyton Manning" type stuff. There have been times where I have read something he posted that was funny as hell and people will reply to it in a manner that CLEARLY indicates that they didn't catch on to his sarcasm/brand of humor.....and these are smart, humorous people themselves who I have noticed not catching on to it. Makes his joke(s) even funnier when this happens.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-28-2013, 11:36 PM   #2954
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
That's what kills me when it comes to hootie threads...it's not hootie's posts...it's everyone else's posts that are hilarious. Everyone I know does/did that kind of shit on a regular basis. Most of Chiefs Planet acts like he's something to be studied.
Lol, while I think Hootie has had a pretty nice share of funny moments, other poster's reactions/perceptions/etc. make things even funnier.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-28-2013, 11:41 PM   #2955
**** That Noise

So is the list made and he's just writing about one a day? Or are you just winging it and potentially leaving people out and/or gonna have to end up putting worse people higher?
RustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRustShack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Closed Thread