Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2024, 10:44 PM  
Chief Boot Knocker

Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ent-in-dallas/

Last edited by Paniero; 03-31-2024 at 12:19 AM..
Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 04-08-2024, 08:33 AM   #2941
Thread I will end you.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I haven't been following this thread.

What are the odds Rashee Rice suits up in 2024?

He faces the Death Penalty, not sure Football is his number one concern...
/sarc (just in case)
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-08-2024, 08:35 AM   #2942
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
You are laboring under the impression there is anything political about any of this.

If you think trying to throw the book at Rice over this is going to make the prosecutor look like some kind of hero, you are out of your mind.

Its the perfect scenario for the PA, Rice has the $ to pay a huge fine etc...they aren't trying to ruin his career over this, he is hometown kid. You guys act like he ****ing killed someone.

I've yet to hear a thing from the Dallas PD indicating they are making this into a huge deal.
A kid with money, hometown football stud, works for one of the richest guys around, has a power house attorney... THE SKY IS FALLING.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-08-2024, 09:02 AM   #2943
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I don't see how he doesn't. No major injuries. Von Miller beat up his pregnant girl friend and got zilch. A hit and run with some weed pinned on the fall guy.
Didn't one of the victims end up hospitalized?

Again, haven't deeply followed this story.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-08-2024, 09:06 AM   #2944
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Except in Texas if you are racing and cause an accident of innocent drivers, that is a felony with 10 years in prison. If they charge him.
AGAIN, Street racing in Texas is defined as starting from a side by side spot, or racing from point A to Point B. Unless they have text messages (which I doubt they would Subpoena on a case with minor injuries), or testimony from one of the participants to the fact they were racing to their next location, they can't charge him with Street racing. Right now all they have is Rashee speeding in the Lambo and recklessly passing on the left shoulder causing the wreck. So illegal passing, speeding, reckless driving, leaving the scene.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-08-2024, 09:09 AM   #2945
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Didn't one of the victims end up hospitalized?

Again, haven't deeply followed this story.
No, worst injury was some stiches in an eyelid. Some of the victim's lawyers have come out and said their clients are having "concussion" symptoms, which is standard practice.

Rice was extremely lucky.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-08-2024, 09:11 AM   #2946
best in the biz

How different this thread would be if it had been Toney.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-08-2024, 09:15 AM   #2947
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
My thoughts on the legal situation and suspension wouldn't change, but I would be less interested in the outcome based on the contribution to the team.

Old 04-08-2024, 09:20 AM   #2948
Repeal the 19th Amendment

Quote:
Rice was utilizing the passing lane. Toney hasn't been near a passing lane for several months.

But if it were Toney, he would have immediately gone live on Instagram and implicated himself beyond any attorney's ability to repair. The (alleged) firearms would be pointed at the camera, rather than swiftly hidden from view. And we know Toney's regard for playbooks. Of all the possessions left at the scene, a playbook (or any book) would not be one of them.

The reaction would have been a resounding, "Thank you, Lord!"
GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-08-2024, 09:24 AM   #2949
Supporter

Quote:
Difference is Toney has already used up a few strikes AND hasn't shown much contribution to the team outside of a play here and there. Rice gets some initial grace. If bad behavior continues, the sentiment changes. Right now, he's just a dumb kid doing dumb things and is lucky it didn't end up worse. We'll see if this is enough of an education for him or not.
Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.Shaid is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-08-2024, 09:34 AM   #2950
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
AGAIN, Street racing in Texas is defined as starting from a side by side spot, or racing from point A to Point B. Unless they have text messages (which I doubt they would Subpoena on a case with minor injuries), or testimony from one of the participants to the fact they were racing to their next location, they can't charge him with Street racing. Right now all they have is Rashee speeding in the Lambo and recklessly passing on the left shoulder causing the wreck. So illegal passing, speeding, reckless driving, leaving the scene.
Yup.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-08-2024, 09:44 AM   #2951
Live free or die hard

Quote:

According to Google Gemini. It took me a total of less than 1 minute to look that up BTW.

Texas Transportation Code Section 545.420 - Racing on Highway
Texas law defines street racing broadly. It includes the use of one or more vehicles in an attempt to:
  • Outgain or outdistance another vehicle: Trying to be faster than another vehicle.
  • Prevent another vehicle from passing: Intentionally blocking or hindering another vehicle from overtaking.
  • Arrive at a given destination ahead of another vehicle: Racing to get somewhere first.
  • Test the physical stamina or endurance of a driver over a long-distance route: Endurance-based racing challenges.
Key Points and Examples:
  • It's not just drag racing: The definition goes beyond traditional drag racing and encompasses various competitive driving behaviors on public roads.
  • Examples include:
    • Two cars racing to see who's faster over a specific distance.
    • Aggressive driving to prevent someone from changing lanes or passing.
    • Several cars weaving through traffic to reach a destination the quickest.
  • Location: The offense applies to any public highway or road, not just designated racetracks.
Consequences
Street racing in Texas is a Class B Misdemeanor. Penalties can include:
  • Fines
  • Jail time
  • Driver's license suspension
Important Note: If someone is injured or killed due to street racing, the charges can be elevated to felonies with significantly more severe consequences.
Let me know if you would like more details about the specific penalties or have other related questions!

I know, I know...the laws on the books don't matter because ________.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-08-2024, 09:52 AM   #2952
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
According to Google Gemini. It took me a total of less than 1 minute to look that up BTW.

[/LIST]Consequences
Street racing in Texas is a Class B Misdemeanor. Penalties can include:
  • Fines
  • Jail time
  • Driver's license suspension
Important Note: If someone is injured or killed due to street racing, the charges can be elevated to felonies with significantly more severe consequences.

[/FONT]
I know, I know...the laws on the books don't matter because ________.
So what this tells me is injuries do not automatically make it a felony.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-08-2024, 09:55 AM   #2953
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
So what this tells me is injuries do not automatically make it a felony.

I never said it would and you're probably correct. However 2 possible felonies with drugs found in the vehicle isn't looking promising.

I'm referring to the total shit people are pulling out their ass without taking 1 minute to even verify what they're typing. This is just one of a million examples in this thread.

Quote:
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-08-2024, 09:58 AM   #2954
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

FEL

ON

Y
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-08-2024, 10:06 AM   #2955
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
FEL

ON

Y

8 year old mentalities.

Hey, they rhyme.

I'm sorry for trying to bring facts into this thread. The Texas tooth fairy is going to come down and tap Rashee with her magic wand.

I'm bringing up the laws on the books you and your cronies are the delusional douche that wants to stick your fingers in your ears an "LA, LA, LA, LA" like they don't exist.

Continue your circle jerk. I regret coming in here. I'm leaving for DC. At least expect the ignorance and stupidity.
Closed Thread