Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-28-2021, 07:32 AM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-19-2022, 05:06 PM   #2911
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
given our recent history in the 32 team round, the other team shooting way beyond their capabilities they have shown all year, a couple of core players having a bad day was a recipe for an upset in the tourney. We did not have this game in hand or put away until the very end of the game.
I guess you mean last year.

Because before that, Auburn was absolutely a shit-ton-of-3s shooting team, and they didn't even go insane percentage-wise, they just shot 30 of them. KCC warned us on that one.

And before that, they made the FF, and before that the EE.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2022, 05:07 PM   #2912
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan123456 View Post
Me? A dumbshit troll? Sorry, you can not call me a dumbshit troll since I am a Chiefs fan

via GIPHY

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2022, 05:17 PM   #2913
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
To Imon Yourside: Since you told me to drink antifreeze, I have reported you for wanting me dead and not only that, I am going to the police station to report you for wanting me dead and the police will track your IP address and go to your house and arrest you so have fun in jail!
He didn't threaten you. He encouraged you to harm yourself.

Now go play tiddlywinks in the interstate!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2022, 05:31 PM   #2914
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvinciBill View Post
I would like to arrange and observe your premeditated murder while under the influence of several schedule 1 drugs while running a stop sign. (But i won’t)
Very nice of you to not actually go through with it!
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2022, 05:33 PM   #2915
I'm with the Banned

Quote:
To Imon Yourside: Since you told me to drink antifreeze, I have reported you for wanting me dead and not only that, I am going to the police station to report you for wanting me dead and the police will track your IP address and go to your house and arrest you so have fun in jail!
You are a vagina.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2022, 06:03 PM   #2916
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
MOD ABUSE!
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2022, 06:05 PM   #2917
MVP

Has this been posted

https://twitter.com/cbbonfox/status/...657611784?s=21
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-19-2022, 06:13 PM   #2918
Ultrabanned

Quote:
You are also an idiot since you told me to keep crying that Jayhawks did not win a championship in 2020 which means you think I am a Jayhawks fan
We all assume you’re a mu fan. Being a massive dipshit and all.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2022, 06:15 PM   #2919
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
I need a uk fan and alum to confirm this before I believe it. Rams fan help please
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2022, 06:17 PM   #2920
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Tennessee and UK both gone. SEC overrated?
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2022, 06:20 PM   #2921
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Always
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2022, 06:24 PM   #2922
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
It would be pretty hilarious if Auburn doesn't win a couple more... they have to be at the thought of Miami and then the cripple fight winner of Wisconsin/Iowa State.
Old 03-19-2022, 06:55 PM   #2923
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
He didn't threaten you. He encouraged you to harm yourself.

Now go play tiddlywinks in the interstate!
Chiefsplanet Lexicon awareness needs a new campaign.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-19-2022, 07:02 PM   #2924
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
MOD ABUSE!
Old 03-19-2022, 07:03 PM   #2925
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvinciBill View Post
I would like to arrange and observe your premeditated murder while under the influence of several schedule 1 drugs while running a stop sign. (But i won’t)
Now I remember you.
Ya know..Ya might try posting a little more around here and shove that thumb up your ass
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote