Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 11:28 PM   #2911
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Ask the Jaguars and their great pass rush how that worked out for them week 1. They got to Mahomes all game. That’s how he got his ankle injury. We still put up 40.

They had Ramsey and Bouye then too. Not Sherman and a bunch of turds.

Ngakoue, Campbell, and Allen are not that far off from Bosa, Buckner, and Ford. They just don’t have a 4th guy like Armstead.
The Jaguars are just as good as the 49ers. Sure. LOL.

Haha.
SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-23-2020, 11:30 PM   #2912
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiego49er View Post
The Jaguars are just as good as the 49ers. Sure. LOL.

Haha.
That’s not what a I said at all reerun.

The Jaguars have a comparable pass rush and got pressure on Mahomes all game. And we dropped 40. Point being that a pass rush alone doesn’t get it done. You have to actually cover/tackle our weapons either way and you don’t matchup well with them at all.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 11:33 PM   #2913
Starter

Quote:
Excellent rebuttal.

Go ahead. Tell me something stupid like your pass rusher is sooooo much better.

Those are 3 ****ing studs. Allen isn’t Bosa, but he was excellent as a rookie and actually had 1.5 more sacks than Bosa. He’s just not talked about as much because the Jags suck. It’s clearly not a huge difference.

Campbell is getting up there, but he’s still one of the best interior rushers in the league and very comparable to Buckner who’s just younger.

Ngakoue is a better overall player than Ford, but Ford is probably a little bit better of a pass rusher because of his first step and explosiveness.

The 49ers are better, but that’s mostly because they have Armstead, who let’s face it isn’t a world beater.
Not much for me to say.

No need for me to rebuttal. We’re all simply giving opinions here. You’re entitled to yours, I’m entitled to mine. If you feel my assessment of how I think we can pull off the victory is wrong...cool beans.
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-23-2020, 11:36 PM   #2914
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hern View Post
Not much for me to say.

No need for me to rebuttal. We’re all simply giving opinions here. You’re entitled to yours, I’m entitled to mine. If you feel my assessment of how I think we can pull off the victory is wrong...cool beans.
Lol you’re so ****ing clueless you can’t even have a discussion/debate.

Be honest, you have no idea who the Jags pass rushers even are, do you?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 11:36 PM   #2915
Starter

Quote:
That’s not what a I said at all reerun.

The Jaguars have a comparable pass rush and got pressure on Mahomes all game. And we dropped 40. Point being that a pass rush alone doesn’t get it done. You have to actually cover/tackle our weapons either way and you don’t matchup well with them at all.
6 - 10 Jaguars last place in the AFC South. Congratulations on beating up on them. If you think that is what you are facing in the Super Bowl you are in for a really big surprise.
SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.SanDiego49er < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-23-2020, 11:37 PM   #2916
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiego49er View Post
6 - 10 Jaguars last place in the AFC South. Congratulations on beating up on them. If you think that is what you are facing in the Super Bowl you are in for a really big surprise.
What does the Jaguars record have to do with their pass rush?
Old 01-23-2020, 11:37 PM   #2917
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
****ing genious. Keep.the opposing QB from.doing anything and you can win. Man I hope the chiefs can come up with an equally brilliant plan.

You're right. No need to even watch the chiefs to come up.with this brilliant plan. In fact , no need to even watch any football at all. No need to even know anything about football. That's what makes this plan.so brilliant! You can literally know zero about football and come up with this plan.

Kadoos to you. You have what it takes to become a drafturbator. Perhaps even join the high council.

What about your running game?
What about stopping our QB
What about stopping our RB

So that’s it then for KC fans. I must be terrible at this football thing for not knowing that the only thing there is to do is throw.

But seriously tho... what’s a draturbator?
Hern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutHern is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 01-23-2020, 11:38 PM   #2918
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Not much for me to say.

Yet you admit you didnt "need" to watch any chiefs football to come up.with your brilliant game plan of removing Patrick Mahomes from the game...to win.

So your opinion is based on?
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 11:42 PM   #2919
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
What about your running game?
What about stopping our QB
What about stopping our RB

So that’s it then for KC fans. I must be terrible at this football thing for not knowing that the only thing there is to do is throw.

But seriously tho... what’s a draturbator?
You're the one who uttered what just might be the dumbest thing ever said on this board...and think about that accomplishment for a minute....saying one doesnt need to watch chiefs football to know that you simply have to take PMII out of the game to win...you didnt mention any other parts to your 'mastur plan'. Did you need to watch any football to expand your original plan? Or once again did you come up.with this plan without watching or knowing anything about KC?

Oh..send a PM to bob dole and also Dane McCloud for z drafturbator application. Your services are desperately needed.
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 11:49 PM   #2920
Starter

Quote:
Lol you’re so ****ing clueless you can’t even have a discussion/debate.

Be honest, you have no idea who the Jags pass rushers even are, do you?

Of course I know who they are.

Josh Allen from Kentucky. One of the guys 9ers considered trading back for and drafting if Bosa was gone at 1.

Calais Campbell, we only played him twice a year when he played for the Cards.

Yannick from Maryland. One of my draft crushes. Dude was a beast. Dropped to the 3rd because many considered him undersized.

Taven Bryan from Florida. Still raw. That was one of the bigger concerns coming out. I don’t expect him to be lights out. I considered him to be a bit of a reach drafted in the first.
Old 01-23-2020, 11:53 PM   #2921
Starter

Quote:
You're the one who uttered what just might be the dumbest thing ever said on this board...and think about that accomplishment for a minute....saying one doesnt need to watch chiefs football to know that you simply have to take PMII out of the game to win...you didnt mention any other parts to your 'mastur plan'. Did you need to watch any football to expand your original plan? Or once again did you come up.with this plan without watching or knowing anything about KC?

Oh..send a PM to bob dole and also Dane McCloud for z drafturbator application. Your services are desperately needed.

How can I have posted the dumbest thing ever on this board when there’s pages and pages of KC fans they’re going to win the superbowl???

No need to plan on stopping anything else on the KC team. Every other aspect of your team not name Mahomes is irrelevant.
Old 01-23-2020, 11:59 PM   #2922
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
How can I have posted the dumbest thing ever on this board when there’s pages and pages of KC fans they’re going to win the superbowl???

No need to plan on stopping anything else on the KC team. Every other aspect of your team not name Mahomes is irrelevant.
The chiefs are favored to win..so you can't blame fans for agreeing with the odds.

And, how would one know all of the other aspects of the team.are irrelevant when one doesn't WATCH the games?

Asking for a friend.
Old 01-24-2020, 12:10 AM   #2923
Starter

Quote:
The chiefs are favored to win..so you can't blame fans for agreeing with the odds.

And, how would one know all of the other aspects of the team.are irrelevant when one doesn't WATCH the games?

Asking for a friend.
The only reason KC is favored... the only reason fans are so confident is why???? Patrick Mahomes.

Your defense don’t scare nobody. No one cares about your running game. It’s all Mahomes.

Mahomes is the Chiefs. All else is irrelevant.
Old 01-24-2020, 12:14 AM   #2924
In Search of a Life

Quote:
The only reason KC is favored... the only reason fans are so confident is why???? Patrick Mahomes.

Your defense don’t scare nobody. No one cares about your running game. It’s all Mahomes.

You don’t know how ignorant you sound.

If you are forced into a position to throw, you would be a fool not to fear Clark, Jones, Kpassagnon, and Suggs. Mathieu’s football IQ combined with Jimmy G being turnover prone is also something to worry about.

For all the talk about your pass rush, ours isn’t far behind, and your QB takes sacks, fumbles, and throws picks at a higher rate.
Old 01-24-2020, 12:25 AM   #2925
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:

It's really hard to believe that you came to.such a masterful understanding of chiefs football by NOT studying or even watching chiefs football. Kadoos to you. You are a gifted person and I am.glad you are here to share your non observations with everyone.

I plan on mastering mechanical engineering without actually studying or reading anything about mechanical engineering. Then I plan on going to mechanical engineerplanet.com and sharing my insights with everyone.