Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-03-2023, 09:14 AM  
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

****Official Mizzou Football 2023-2024 Thread****

Year 4 of the Drinkwitz era, let's discuss.

Schedule
  • Aug. 31 - South Dakoka - W
  • Sept 9 - Middle Tennessee - W
  • Sept 16 - kansas State - W
  • Sept 23 - Memphis
  • Sept 30 - @Vanderbilt
  • Oct 7 - LSU
  • Oct 14 - @Kentucky
  • Oct 21 - South Carolina
  • Nov 4 - @Georgia
  • Nov 11 - Tennessee
  • Nov 18 - Florida
  • Nov 24 - @Arkansas

Recruiting Class
Rivals

Last edited by duncan_idaho; 09-18-2023 at 07:45 AM..
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2023, 10:05 PM   #2911
[null]

::Frazod machine gun gif::
Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-29-2023, 10:05 PM   #2912
[null]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Beat me to it
Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Stanley Nickels is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-29-2023, 10:05 PM   #2913
The man you could post like.

Give the offense and the staff kudos. They've finally cracked the OSU defense apart.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 10:05 PM   #2914
Wasted away again...

95 and 91 yard TD drives. I think OSU's defense might be getting a little tired.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 10:05 PM   #2915
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
A first and a FG essentially ends it.

If you can't get 1 here, you don't deserve to win. Schrader in the A gap. Get it done.
I looked at the score wrong and ****ed up the math lol.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-29-2023, 10:05 PM   #2916
[null]

Yes I’m pirating the game and apparently minutes behind lol
Old 12-29-2023, 10:06 PM   #2917
On Hiatus

It took until the 4th quarter but now Mizzou looks like the team that went 10-2 in the SEC
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-29-2023, 10:06 PM   #2918
Fight, build, win!

Just 5 more minutes and we have got this thing.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2023, 10:07 PM   #2919
Beyond the Rapids

Welp, after 3 comatose quarters Mizzou has blown the game open.

(I guess you can say that about a 2 score lead in this sort of game)
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2023, 10:07 PM   #2920
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

gotta love it

up 2 scores
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2023, 10:07 PM   #2921
In Search of a Life

Wife sent me to the store late and I missed both TDs

You're welcome everyone
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-29-2023, 10:08 PM   #2922
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post

You're welcome everyone
I think you forgot something... better head back
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 10:08 PM   #2923
Wasted away again...

Quote:

You're welcome everyone
You forgot the milk. Get back out there.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 10:08 PM   #2924
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:

You're welcome everyone
Go back to the store!
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-29-2023, 10:08 PM   #2925
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:

You're welcome everyone
With all due respect, get the **** out.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.