Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-07-2020, 03:48 PM   #29131
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
It's not uncommon for Chinese or other Asian types to own nail salons.
This comment by you is far more racist than the statement that it started in a nail salon.
limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-07-2020, 03:49 PM   #29132
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
I also wonder how they figured that out , I don’t understand the racist part though.
It isn’t racist at all.
limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-07-2020, 03:49 PM   #29133
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by limested View Post
This comment by you is far more racist than the statement that it started in a nail salon.
First off my comment was a joke...

Secondly...get over yourself
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 03:52 PM   #29134
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Asian types?

Good ****ing God.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-07-2020, 03:53 PM   #29135
Starter

Quote:
First off my comment was a joke...

Secondly...get over yourself
Way to backtrack.
Old 05-07-2020, 03:54 PM   #29136
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by limested View Post
Way to backtrack.
Whatever you need to tell yourself
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2020, 03:56 PM   #29137
Court Jester

Quote:
It's not uncommon for Chinese or other Asian types to own nail salons.
Chinamen is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2020, 03:57 PM   #29138
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
Top 10 movie for sure.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 03:59 PM   #29139
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
You say on the continent but in [continent name].

So a country is ON a continent but IN Europe/Asia/North America/etc.

You're out of your element, Donger. Concentrate on sciencey stuff.
No. You always say IN.

For example, you should say "England is a country in Europe" not "England is a country on Europe."
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2020, 04:01 PM   #29140
It was not a fair catch

almost 100 deaths in the 2 nursing homes close to me.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2020, 04:06 PM   #29141
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
No. You always say IN.

For example, you should say "England is a country in Europe" not "England is a country on Europe."
I know. That's exactly what I said in my post.

However, when you use the actual term "continent," not its proper noun, you use the preposition "on."

Like I said, you're out of your element. You do not care about the subtleties of our beautiful language and are content with butchering it. On top of that, you have the NERVE to argue about it.

Shameful display, Donger. SHAMEFUL.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 04:09 PM   #29142
Supporter

Quote:
I know. That exactly what I said in my post.

However, when you use the actual term "continent," not its proper noun, you use the preposition "on."

Like I said, you're out of your element. You do not care about the subtleties of our beautiful language and are content with butchering it. On top of that, you have the NERVE to argue about it.

Shameful display, Donger. SHAMEFUL.
Old 05-07-2020, 04:10 PM   #29143
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
I never understood the Asian American or African American thing we don’t call them African Canadians up here. If they were born in Canada I think we just call them Canadians , would black canadian be racist? and if they were born in Africa living in Canada I guess I would call them an African I guess .

Hell I am not even sure anymore.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 04:11 PM   #29144
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
I never understood the Asian American or African American thing we don’t call them African Canadians up here. If they were born in Canada I think we just call them Canadians , would black canadian be racist? and if they were born in Africa living in Canada I guess I would call them an African I guess .

Hell I am not even sure anymore.
What about "them African types?"
Old 05-07-2020, 04:12 PM   #29145
Starter

Quote:
What about "them African types?"
It is ok to say it as long as you don’t mean it.