Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-07-2020, 01:25 PM   #29101
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
2019-2020 CDC Estimated Flu Deaths: 24k-62k

H1N1 CDC Estimated US Deaths: 12,469

H1N1 Laboratory confirmed Deaths: 3600

Covid19 US Deaths so far: 74,454
The bolded parts were the comparison and the up to 571k deaths worldwide...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2020, 01:28 PM   #29102
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
arent you one thats crying about unemployment? go make some ****ing masks and quit bitching.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2020, 01:37 PM   #29103
Hockey Town

Hey in good news if anyone took Comcasts unlimited data thing off their bill because they stopped charging it, they've extended it to June 30.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2020, 01:47 PM   #29104
Cheat Death

Feel like shipping is all over the place. Have things saying 3 weeks out showing up 2 day. Things saying next day showing up weeks later, if at all. This new normal can eat my ass.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2020, 01:50 PM   #29105
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Feel like shipping is all over the place. Have things saying 3 weeks out showing up 2 day. Things saying next day showing up weeks later, if at all. This new normal can eat my ass.
Yep.... Amazon is trying to build in delays with their stuff. I feel like it was fairly accurate at first, because some Prime stuff took 2+ weeks like they said. Not seeing the same delays now, even though their estimates haven't improved to that extent yet.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2020, 01:52 PM   #29106
Veteran

Wow, thoughts and prayers for a few of you

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/07/s...men-study.html
Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-07-2020, 01:54 PM   #29107
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by The PMII Hypothesis View Post
Wow, thoughts and prayers for a few of you

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/07/s...men-study.html
Bukkake parties are going to be an issue.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2020, 01:55 PM   #29108
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Bukkake parties are going to be an issue.
Cant have anything nice, can we Mecca
Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-07-2020, 01:57 PM   #29109
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by The PMII Hypothesis View Post
Cant have anything nice, can we Mecca
I know man, the corona is taking everything away even smearing baby batter on ladies faces.
Old 05-07-2020, 01:57 PM   #29110
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Yep.... Amazon is trying to build in delays with their stuff. I feel like it was fairly accurate at first, because some Prime stuff took 2+ weeks like they said. Not seeing the same delays now, even though their estimates haven't improved to that extent yet.
Ya Amazon Prime seems to have leveled out for us. Wife and I have 2 separate orders from 2 separate places both coming FedEx that say delivered, left at doorstep today and nothing. Had a Home Depot next day order that never came so I cancelled it. Have another Home Depot deliver to store order saying 3 weeks out then got an email today saying if I didn't pick it up by 5/13 it was being cancelled, wtf.

Plus I'm on week 5 without blinds in our house. Brad and Karen problems I know, but these full moons are like trying to sleep with the lights on.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2020, 02:00 PM   #29111
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Ya Amazon Prime seems to have leveled out for us. Wife and I have 2 separate orders from 2 separate places both coming FedEx that say delivered, left at doorstep today and nothing. Had a Home Depot next day order that never came so I cancelled it. Have another Home Depot deliver to store order saying 3 weeks out then got an email today saying if I didn't pick it up by 5/13 it was being cancelled, wtf.

Plus I'm on week 5 without blinds in our house. Brad and Karen problems I know, but these full moons are like trying to sleep with the lights on.
Do you lack curtains sir?
Old 05-07-2020, 02:07 PM   #29112
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Do you lack curtains sir?
I moved into a new home beginning of April. No window treatments, no towel racks or toilet paper dispensers were installed. I had the blinds ordered beginning of April but the warehouse shutdown before they got shipped. Just got my trash and recycle bins delivered from the city a week ago so I'm no longer dumping in commercial dumpsters around the city, so that's a win.
Old 05-07-2020, 02:40 PM   #29113
Life is changing..

Buchanan County did that weird thing again today where they reported a death and then took it off about an hour later.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2020, 02:41 PM   #29114
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
On it? I'd say in it.
You say on the continent but in [continent name].

So a country is ON a continent but IN Europe/Asia/North America/etc.

You're out of your element, Donger. Concentrate on sciencey stuff.

Last edited by Pants; 05-07-2020 at 02:47 PM..
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 02:41 PM   #29115
I love your mom

Silent hypoxia

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/06/healt...ess/index.html
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.