Texas Tech vs. Kansas (-3.5, 61)

Arizona vs. Colorado (+10, 55)

Missouri vs. Tennessee (-1, 58.5)

Miami vs. Florida State (-14.5, 50)

Oklahoma State vs. UCF (+2.5, 64)

Utah vs. Washington (-9, 54.5)

Ole Miss vs. Georgia (-11,59)

West Virginia vs. Oklahoma (-12.5, 58)

Michigan State vs. Ohio State (-31.5, 47)

Florida vs. LSU (-13.5, 63.5)

Texas vs. TCU (+10, 53)

USC vs. Oregon (-15, 73.5)

Last edited by Titty Meat; 11-11-2023 at 10:32 AM..
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2023, 11:21 PM   #2881
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief View Post
This is correct. At least if the goal is for the top four teams.
Top 4 teams? Don't lose if you want that distinction

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2023, 11:21 PM   #2882
MVP

Totally messed up if they keep Florida State out of the playoffs just because their starting QB is out. You know we'd be pissed if we were in that exact situation. You cannot punish a team, because of an injury.

I think the playoffs should be

#1 Michigan
#2 Washington
#3 Florida State
#4 Alabama

I think Alabama gets in over Texas, even though they lost H2H, for a couple of reasons.

1. The win was so long ago. It was the 2nd game of the season and before the teams got to ramp up.

2. Bama has 11 straight wins now, including the SEC championship game.

3. Bama had a bit tougher overall schedule than Texas. Bama's opponents went 98-61 and Texas's opponents went 91-67. Bama also played 4 opponents ranked in the top 13, including the #1 team and went 3-1. Texas played 3 top 25 teams (#8, #12, #19) and went 2-1. The rankings are from the college football playoffs rankings and will obviously change and more than likely #19 OK State drops out of the top 25, so that puts Texas at just 2 games in the top 25 rankings at the end of the year.

This is how I think the rankings will go. This isn't what I would do. Quite frankly I don't know what I'd do.

Edit- Also, I think Bama gets in over Texas because they're not going to keep the SEC out of the college football playoffs. Theyve had these playoffs since the 2014-2015 season and the SEC has never not had a team in it.

Last edited by dlphg9; 12-02-2023 at 11:26 PM..
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-02-2023, 11:23 PM   #2883
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Totally messed up if they keep Florida State out of the playoffs just because their starting QB is out. You know we'd be pissed if we were in that exact situation. You cannot punish a team, because of an injury.

#1 Michigan
#2 Washington
#3 Florida State
#4 Alabama

I think Alabama gets in over Texas, even though they lost H2H, for a couple of reasons.

1. The win was so long ago. It was the 2nd game of the season and before the teams got to ramp up.

3. Bama had a bit tougher overall schedule than Texas. Bama's opponents went 98-61 and Texas's opponents went 91-67. Bama also played 4 opponents ranked in the top 13, including the #1 team and went 3-1. Texas played 3 top 25 teams (#8, #12, #19) and went 2-1. The rankings are from the college football playoffs rankings and will obviously change and more than likely #19 OK State drops out of the top 25, so that puts Texas at just 2 games in the top 25 rankings at the end of the year.

This is how I think the rankings will go. This isn't what I would do. Quite frankly I don't know what I'd do
Texas beat Bama. That doesn’t count?
Hamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-02-2023, 11:28 PM   #2884
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamwallet View Post
You see, that didn't count. Alabama wasn't ready to play. It was so long ago.

kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-02-2023, 11:29 PM   #2885
Custom User Title

Florida State is the only team to hold Louisville to single digits scoring this year.

Old 12-02-2023, 11:29 PM   #2886
Inmem 2.0

You can't put Bama ahead of Texas
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-02-2023, 11:32 PM   #2887
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
You see, that didn't count. Alabama wasn't ready to play. It was so long ago.

No SEC team should be in the playoffs after today. The PAC 12 was the best division in CFB this year. Winning the SEC Championship game doesn’t hold as much weight as it did a few years ago.
Hamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-02-2023, 11:40 PM   #2888
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:

#1 Michigan
#2 Washington
#3 Florida State
#4 Alabama

This is how I think the rankings will go. This isn't what I would do. Quite frankly I don't know what I'd do.

Edit- Also, I think Bama gets in over Texas because they're not going to keep the SEC out of the college football playoffs. Theyve had these playoffs since the 2014-2015 season and the SEC has never not had a team in it.
How is it messed up? The job of the committee is to pick the 4 best teams at this moment and FSU is very clearly not one of them.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-02-2023, 11:41 PM   #2889
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Not really, they're not a champion

What does being a conference champion have to do with who are the best 4 teams right now?
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-02-2023, 11:45 PM   #2890
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
You can't put Bama ahead of Texas
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2023, 11:46 PM   #2891
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
How is it messed up? The job of the committee is to pick the 4 best teams at this moment and FSU is very clearly not one of them.
They just held a top 15 team to 6 points and beat them by 2 scores.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-02-2023, 11:47 PM   #2892
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
They just held a top 15 team to 6 points and beat them by 2 scores.
And Alabama would be a 24 point favorite on them if they played tomorrow.
Old 12-02-2023, 11:47 PM   #2893
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
What does being a conference champion have to do with who are the best 4 teams right now?
Well, it's on top of their prioritizing their selections of comparable teams. I'd argue they're not comparative as FSU is undefeated

Old 12-02-2023, 11:48 PM   #2894
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamwallet View Post
I said it's not what I would do, but what I think the selection committee will do. I know there talking points. I gave you the reasons for why they will say it doesn't count. You really think they're not gonna put in an SEC team?
Old 12-02-2023, 11:48 PM   #2895
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Well, it's on top of their prioritizing their selections.

Guess which criteria there is the most interesting one considering the present discussion. It isn't the top one.