Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-06-2020, 08:47 PM   #28801
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
It also mentions 27% of those who were hospitalized were under 51,
I've never been sold on the entire social distancing thing. I mean other than I generally don't want people mouth breathing up in my grill regardless if they are sick or not.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2020, 08:50 PM   #28802
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I may be able to go back to work as soon as Friday. 2 weeks of paid quarantine and didn’t have to use PTO.

Winning?
Absolutely
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2020, 08:53 PM   #28803
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
So here's a question...how long do you actually think you had it? Did they give you any idea? You went from pos to neg fairly quickly so I am just curious.
Hard to know. My last exposure at work was on a Friday. I wasn’t tested until Wednesday which was a positive. Then I was tested Sunday and tested negative. So maybe a week?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2020, 08:54 PM   #28804
"You like to drink?"

"Social distancing" is at least a cheap way of probably stopping the spread.

But the recent "66% of people 'staying home' still are cases" added in to the relative enigma as to why NYC is a hotspot.. Combined with the instance where the five dudes who attended the same basketball tournament and were sitting in close proximity to each other for at least one game in particular back in March all contracted C-19 and died leads me to believe it's something about prolonged exposure to a physical space where the virus has been shed that becomes the second biggest risk factor than being in immediate close contact with a spreader or infectious object/surface.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2020, 08:58 PM   #28805
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post

But the recent "66% of people 'staying home' still are cases" added in to the relative enigma as to why NYC is a hotspot.. Combined with the instance where the five dudes who attended the same basketball tournament and were sitting in close proximity to each other for at least one game in particular back in March all contracted C-19 and died leads me to believe it's something about prolonged exposure to a physical space where the virus has been shed that becomes the second biggest risk factor than being in immediate close contact with a spreader or infectious object/surface.
I think it points to the virus being here longer, maybe way longer, than anyone seems to think it could have been.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2020, 09:00 PM   #28806
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I appreciate your fight. I think I'm about done trying.
Apparently you both aren’t reading your precious article.

This is the main takeaway from the article:

Quote:
On the other, countries can fight. They can lock down for a few weeks to buy us time, create an educated action plan, and control this virus until we have a vaccine.
So once again, if no scalable/effective vaccine is developed what is the plan?
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2020, 09:04 PM   #28807
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post

I definitely believe you are correct in regards to prolonged exposure that is why places like ships, meat packing plants, and nursing homes so far have been where outbreaks most likely happen.

Which is why there is a huge concern to opening back up schools and going back to the corporate job.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2020, 09:04 PM   #28808
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Apparently you both aren’t reading your precious article.

This is the main takeaway from the article:

So once again, if no scalable/effective vaccine is developed what is the plan?
What has been mentioned again and again over the last 50-ish posts.

It's been done in other countries; it's not science fiction.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 09:06 PM   #28809
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
What has been mentioned again and again over the last 50-ish posts.
Nice tap out attempt
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2020, 09:08 PM   #28810
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Nice tap out attempt
If only there wasn't a clear plan implemented by numerous other countries that has worked.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2020, 09:47 PM   #28811
Banned

Bill Westfall, fighting throat cancer, dies of COVID.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2020, 10:15 PM   #28812
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Meanwhile, in Darwin News

What a bunch of dumbasses. Look, if you want to open the economy and be indifferent to the amt of deaths. I get it. Thats a choice. But to stick your head in the sand and claim its because of some political agenda..good god.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 10:34 PM   #28813
MVP

already posted?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAa8FLInScc
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 10:39 PM
staylor26
This message has been deleted by staylor26.
Old 05-06-2020, 10:45 PM   #28814
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
Way to go.

Last edited by eDave; 05-07-2020 at 12:17 AM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2020, 11:02 PM   #28815

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
If it's not worth your time to even skim the article and try to understand how this works, it's not really worth my time to try and help you understand it.
I'm not seeing an article. You posted a picture, and I read the few sentences you wrote. What am I supposed to "skim" that I didn't?
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.