Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 09:07 PM   #2866
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Emmanuel Mosley-4.42 speed. Undrafted player with 1 career INT in 2 years.
K’Wuan Williams-4.53 speed. 3 career INT’s in 6 years
Ahkello Witherspoon-benched and replaced by Mosley after getting his asshole roasted by Diggs 2 weeks ago.

Those are the 49ers corners outside of Sherman. How can anyone look at that group and not think Pat is going to destroy them?
You really think the outcome of a WR and CB is all about speed? WOW!

So passrush and technique has nothing to do with it?

Let's just hire the U S.A 4X400 relay team. Sure that will do it.
ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-23-2020, 09:15 PM   #2867
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Question...which much vaunted defense is ranked THIRD WORST against scrambling QB's and also has a habit of getting tired in the second half of games which has seen them give up big points in the fourth quarters of five out of their last eleven games?

Vs Arizona= 11 points in the fourth

Vs Atlanta= 19 points in the fourth

Vs Saints= 13 points in the fourth and missed two point conversion to make it 15

Vs Seahawks= 14 points in the fourth

Vs Packers= 13 points In the fourth and missed a two point conversion to make it 15

And against said defense, this is what QB's have put up in five out of the last six games...

Goff= 323 yards/2 TD's

Ryan= 210 yards/2 TD's

Brees= 349 yards/ 5 TD's

Wilson= 233 yards/ 2 TD's

Rodgers= 326 yards/ 2 TD's
Stats don’t matter!!!!! /49ers fans
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 09:16 PM   #2868
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
****, everyone, hide your valuables - Li'lUChieffyBurger is here.

And to answer your question - the 49ers.
LOL I'm glad you've finally put them few brain-cells you have to good use Babblerouser!!
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-23-2020, 09:21 PM   #2869
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Stats don’t matter!!!!! /49ers fans
In their last eleven games..only Rodgers In the first game and Kurt Cousins have not managed two or more TD's against that defense. No need to speculate or argue, those are just the facts.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-23-2020, 09:22 PM   #2870
left blank intentionally

Quote:
LOL I'm glad you've finally put them few brain-cells you have to good use Babblerouser!!
It's not my fault my last 3 brain cells are a sad one, a sarcastic one, and an angry one.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 09:24 PM   #2871
left blank intentionally

Quote:
and Kurt Cousins have not managed two or more TD's against that defense. No need to speculate or argue, those are just the facts.
WHO?
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 09:27 PM   #2872
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkForTheWin View Post
You really think the outcome of a WR and CB is all about speed? WOW!

So passrush and technique has nothing to do with it?

Let's just hire the U S.A 4X400 relay team. Sure that will do it.
I don't get why these 49er fans think we've faced teams with zero pass rush this year, when that's far from the truth. Even then, Mahomes is among the best at escaping pressure and making plays. You guys should know all about that from last year........OH WAIT DIFFERENT TEAM!

Go ahead, keep underestimating Mahomes like every other opposing fanbase this year. It didn't end pretty for most of them, and I doubt it will for you either.
Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.Three7s wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-23-2020, 09:42 PM   #2873
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by A8bil View Post
Some of these stats are a bit skewed and don't tell the story. If you track the sacks as they happened throughout the season, they came in bunches, with 22 coming over a 6 game stretch where Staley and/or McGlinchey were out, and the one game when Staley came back and got torched by Clowney. The only other aberation was the second rams game, where they sacked him 6 times. Not sure why, but I suspect it was because Garland was subbing for an injured Richburg and couldn't handle the Rams interior line. Re the fumbles, I think JG has largely cleaned that up. He had 7 though the first 9 games this season, and he has had only 3 in the last 9 games, with only 1 fumble lost. Keep in mind that this is JG's first full season. He had only, what...10 games experience going into this season?

Circumstances aside, the pass protection for Garrapolo against our pass rush will be a bigger problem for them than it will be for Mahomes against the 49ers pass rush just based on the differences in the QBs. Garrapolo doesn’t seem like a statue but he isn’t slippery or really a threat to escape the pocket and run or make a big off script play very often. Mahomes maneuvers and escapes the pocket to either run or make a pass play better than anyone. For comparison, in 2017 in the same offense, Alex Smith, who is still quite mobile, was sacked 39 times at about 6.65% rate.

For me it just comes down to a great passing game being a much more effective way of scoring than a great running game. Against the Chiefs strength which is passing, you can do everything right on defense and have the perfect play but if you don’t actually sack him he will run it for yards or torch the secondary. The same isn’t true for the 49ers passing or running. If the run play is ruined by good defense that’s pretty much it and if the pass play is covered Garrapolo isn’t extending the play and stressing the defense in nearly the ways that Mahomes will.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 09:42 PM   #2874
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
WHO?
"KURT COUSINS, THAT'S WHO"

Old 01-23-2020, 09:44 PM   #2875
MVP

they've never even watched the Chiefs play.

They don't know what they're talking about.

I don't know why any of us bother talking to them.

I don't give a **** about the 49'ers. They don't matter. They really don't. if The Chiefs take care of their business, they'll win.

If they **** around, they might piss it away.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 09:49 PM   #2876
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
I don't get why these 49er fans think we've faced teams with zero pass rush this year, when that's far from the truth. Even then, Mahomes is among the best at escaping pressure and making plays. You guys should know all about that from last year........OH WAIT DIFFERENT TEAM!

Go ahead, keep underestimating Mahomes like every other opposing fanbase this year. It didn't end pretty for most of them, and I doubt it will for you either.
I have seen the Chiefs schedule. I'm not impressed.
You have not seen the 49ers pass rush . It's relentless like not many others in the league.

All I am saying is if a person believes SPEED is why the Chiefs will dominate the 49ers Defense then they really have not been paying attention to the 49ers.

If the Chiefs wait for the SPEED's long routes to develop then good luck .

I see Mahomes throwing most of his passes while running outside of the hash marks . I don't believe any QB can win a game doing this for 60 minutes. Russell Wilson tried it and he is sitting at home for this one.

If the Chiefs pass Defense can hold up then it will be a tough game for the 49ers to win.

Good Luck !
ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ClarkForTheWin < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 09:52 PM   #2877
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkForTheWin View Post
I have seen the Chiefs schedule. I'm not impressed.
You have not seen the 49ers pass rush . It's relentless like not many others in the league.

All I am saying is if a person believes SPEED is why the Chiefs will dominate the 49ers Defense then they really have not been paying attention to the 49ers.

If the Chiefs wait for the SPEED's long routes to develop then good luck .

I see Mahomes throwing most of his passes while running outside of the hash marks . I don't believe any QB can win a game doing this for 60 minutes. Russell Wilson tried it and he is sitting at home for this one.

If the Chiefs pass Defense can hold up then it will be a tough game for the 49ers to win.

Good Luck !
You realize that speed can kill you after the catch on the shorter routes as well, right?

All of our guys are dangerous once the ball is in their hands. They aren’t just deep threats dumbass.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 09:56 PM   #2878
I’m a Mahomo!

Excellent analysis by the Seth Keysor of the 49ers.

https://twitter.com/scott_geelan/sta...889490944?s=21
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 10:00 PM   #2879
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You realize that speed can kill you after the catch on the shorter routes as well, right?

All of our guys are dangerous once the ball is in their hands. They aren’t just deep threats dumbass.
That’s what I saw in reviewing the ‘18 game and preseason game from this year.

Mahomes would just get it out of his hands quick to the receivers and they’d run around the DBs for an extra few yards every time. It was nothing for them to pick up a quick 7-8.

It’s not just that the Chiefs are fast, but their fast players are also very good at football.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 10:03 PM   #2880
Most Valuable Villain

The 49ers don’t have a safety like Derwin James.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.