Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-06-2020, 06:33 PM   #28696
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Are you serious? We only contributed 7. What are the rest of you doing out there?
Looks like NY had a big jump of course, few others like Mass.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 05-06-2020, 06:41 PM   #28697
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Seriously, I think it's time for the rest of the country to copy Maricopa county's example. No mandatory lock-down, just "don't be an idiot" guidelines. We have over 4.5 million people here, and less than 214 have been admitted to an ICU. Since Jan. 22nd, we don't even have 200 people that have died form this stupid 'pandemic' yet. I have yet to wear a mask or gloves, I go to the grocery store a couple times a week like always, I don't disinfect my groceries when I get home, I just put them away like normal . . . I go to work, and don't wear a mask. I've been hanging out with friends on the weekends, just like normal, no masks/gloves/condoms/6 ft. distancing . . . Really don't understand what the rest of you people are doing out there, but you're screwing it up.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 06:45 PM   #28698
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Seriously, I think it's time for the rest of the country to copy Maricopa county's example. No mandatory lock-down, just "don't be an idiot" guidelines. We have over 4.5 million people here, and less than 214 have been admitted to an ICU. Since Jan. 22nd, we don't even have 200 people that have died form this stupid 'pandemic' yet. I have yet to wear a mask or gloves, I go to the grocery store a couple times a week like always, I don't disinfect my groceries when I get home, I just put them away like normal . . . Really don't understand what the rest of you people are doing out there, but you're screwing it up.
100 percent of current smokers haven't died of lung cancer yet, either.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 06:47 PM   #28699
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Seriously, I think it's time for the rest of the country to copy Maricopa county's example. No mandatory lock-down, just "don't be an idiot" guidelines. We have over 4.5 million people here, and less than 214 have been admitted to an ICU. Since Jan. 22nd, we don't even have 200 people that have died form this stupid 'pandemic' yet. I have yet to wear a mask or gloves, I go to the grocery store a couple times a week like always, I don't disinfect my groceries when I get home, I just put them away like normal . . . I go to work, and don't wear a mask. I've been hanging out with friends on the weekends, just like normal, no masks/gloves/condoms/6 ft. distancing . . . Really don't understand what the rest of you people are doing out there, but you're screwing it up.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2020, 06:48 PM   #28700
Ultrabanned

Zona is like 84% elderly people, you don't want to see this shit actually hit there.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2020, 06:49 PM   #28701
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
100 percent of current smokers haven't died of lung cancer yet, either.
And?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2020, 06:49 PM   #28702

Texas Roadhouse in Liberty opened up today for dine-in, so I had to check it out if for no other reason than to show support. They had what looked like well over half the tables closed down, and everybody wearing masks. Also if you are waiting for a table you sit in your car and they page you. The bar had 2 stools on each side (so six total). All of the staff seemed very upbeat and excited to be back in business. Food was good, service was good. The overall social distancing was 100x what is experienced at a grocery store right now.

(DISCLAIMER: When I inevitably die of Coronavirus it wasn't because of this visit so **** you for quoting this post if it happens.)
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2020, 06:52 PM   #28703
Supporter

Quote:
Seriously, I think it's time for the rest of the country to copy Maricopa county's example. No mandatory lock-down, just "don't be an idiot" guidelines.
This is a spectacularly bad idea
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2020, 06:52 PM   #28704
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
And?
You being a ****ing idiot now isn't a guarantee of future safety for yourself or others.

It's altogether likely if you get the disease you'll be okay, but most of us aren't thoughtless assholes. Your anecdotal experiences don't prove anything other than the absence of karma.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 06:53 PM   #28705
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Texas Roadhouse in Liberty opened up today for dine-in, so I had to check it out if for no other reason than to show support. They had what looked like well over half the tables closed down, and everybody wearing masks. Also if you are waiting for a table you sit in your car and they page you. The bar had 2 stools on each side (so six total). All of the staff seemed very upbeat and excited to be back in business. Food was good, service was good. The overall social distancing was 100x what is experienced at a grocery store right now.

(DISCLAIMER: When I inevitably die of Coronavirus it wasn't because of this visit so **** you for quoting this post if it happens.)
QFD - Quoted For Disclaimer

Cant have you erasing this message from your death bed
Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-06-2020, 06:53 PM   #28706
Court Jester

Quote:

Do they still give you the bucket of peanuts?
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2020, 06:54 PM   #28707

Quote:
Originally Posted by The PMII Hypothesis View Post
QFD - Quoted For Disclaimer

Cant have you erasing this message from your death bed
Oh I won't. I'll just claim I got it from your mom.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2020, 06:54 PM   #28708

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
Do they still give you the bucket of peanuts?
Nope, no peanuts.
Old 05-06-2020, 06:56 PM   #28709
Court Jester

Quote:
Nope, no peanuts.
Dammit. At least they’re still doing chips and salsa at Mexican restaurants.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2020, 06:56 PM   #28710
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
You being a ****ing idiot now isn't a guarantee of future safety for yourself or others.

It's altogether likely if you get the disease you'll be okay, but most of us aren't thoughtless assholes. Your anecdotal experiences don't prove anything other than the absence of karma.
Just how am I being a ****ing idiot?