Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-06-2020, 03:46 PM   #28666
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
If you are trying to find out what he was wearing , yes maybe a little.
More like knowing what his underlying conditions were. I guess ultimately it doesn't matter..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2020, 03:54 PM   #28667
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
More like knowing what his underlying conditions were. I guess ultimately it doesn't matter..
It does and it doesn't , it might make a difference to the doctors trying to figure this thing out to but to us without having access to the whole chart/labs/tests/knowledge it might not.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 05-06-2020, 04:00 PM   #28668
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Is it morbid of me to want to know more details?
Details? You mean like what's inside his butthole?
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2020, 04:24 PM   #28669
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
I understand how it works , beef is how I make a living and I have no sympathy for Packers . It’s a monopoly to the highest degree he’ll I ain’t got the time or the want to explaining how bad the producers get hosed
Hey, I get that side as well and you can't raise your prices since it's basically like an auction on the price... you definitely get the worse of it. Hopefully you can get some help to keep you afloat, this isn't your fault.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2020, 04:44 PM   #28670
Forever Royal

For freezers Nebraska Furniture Mart stores are closed but you can still go there to pick up online orders. People may have forgotten about them somewhat so they might have some in stock.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-06-2020, 04:45 PM   #28671
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Is anyone else doing home delivery for groceries? It apparently gets you in the supply line a few days out (if you want) so with some planning, it's no big deal.
I tried Instacart about 3 weeks ago and it was a disaster. Not only did the driver substitute items, even though I specifically stated "No Substitutes", he forgot several items as well.

I ended up going to Ralphs the next day myself so it was a total waste of time and money.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2020, 04:48 PM   #28672
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
For freezers Nebraska Furniture Mart stores are closed but you can still go there to pick up online orders. People may have forgotten about them somewhat so they might have some in stock.
July I think they estimate
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2020, 04:54 PM   #28673
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Details? You mean like what's inside his butthole?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2020, 04:55 PM   #28674
Supporter

I've been wanting to purchase a freezer for my garage for quite some time but for the past several months, they've been out of stock in LA but suddenly, a few models are available at Home Depot only.

I've never owned a dedicated freezer before so is it a PITA to own a non-Frost Free or should I spring for a Frost Free model?

Thanks in advance!
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2020, 05:03 PM   #28675
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I've been wanting to purchase a freezer for my garage for quite some time but for the past several months, they've been out of stock in LA but suddenly, a few models are available at Home Depot only.

I've never owned a dedicated freezer before so is it a PITA to own a non-Frost Free or should I spring for a Frost Free model?

Thanks in advance!
Dude, go frost free, I can't stress that enough. I have one of each and yes, the one that is not frost free is a PITA.

Last edited by Bwana; 05-06-2020 at 05:10 PM..
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 05:08 PM   #28676
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Dude, go frost free, I can't stress that enough. I have of each and yes, the one that is not frost free is a PITA.
Excellent, thank you! (and my apologies for going off topic).
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 05:11 PM   #28677
Life is changing..

Have seen a few more headlines today that the virus may indeed be weakening.
Old 05-06-2020, 05:13 PM   #28678
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I have a trip to Italy planned for this summer, for example, and it's remotely possible that many of the tourists sites could be shut down by then in order to try and contain this thing.
Go
Have fun just hanging out with what ever is open
I am going back to Heidelberg for 4 days then Zuffenhausen and Nuremenberg mid summer. Late summer we are in France for a 24 hour race.
My only concern is booking air flights and the airlines changing s*&t.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-06-2020, 05:18 PM   #28679
Shit

So all these people in new York that are staying home and still getting it have got to be getting it from asymptomatic spreading, correct?

Last edited by SAUTO; 05-06-2020 at 05:33 PM..
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2020, 05:23 PM   #28680
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
So all these people in new York that are staying home and still getting it have got to be getting it from asymptomatic outlasting, correct?
Is anyone leaving the house and coming back?

Getting it from deliveries?

Shit, recycled air in an apartment complex/walk up?

No idea.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.