Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 03:55 PM   #2851
In Search of a Life

Thru 4 games this year we've thrown for 1024 yards

Thru 4 games last year we had thrown for 1071 yards.

I'd say we're probably gonna be ok.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 03:59 PM   #2852
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

Great perspective!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-04-2023, 04:00 PM   #2853
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Yeah I wouldn’t put it past him. Veach has been masterful at pulling off deals midseason.

2019 - Suggs/pennel/wisnewski
2021 - Melvin Ingram
2022 - Brandon Williams/Toney

Even with the logjam at WR it wouldn’t shock me if we don’t have a value WR or TE move up our sleeves. I don’t think a blockbuster move is in the cards
I'm not sure Hollywood Brown would be considered "blockbuster," and I think he'd be about the most we could hope for realistically.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-04-2023, 04:03 PM   #2854
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

and we have rushed for more this year and have more total yards and have arguably played better defenses.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 04:38 PM   #2855
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Heard 2 things on today's presser:

Mahomes says he has been dogshit to start the season.

Andy basically admits they are rotating through about 6 WRs (because no one has emerged as "the guy" if you are reading between the lines).

No one is on the field enough consecutively to emerge as "the guy", we're too busy rotating WR's through like dudes through a whore's room on Nickle Night.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 04:55 PM   #2856
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
No one is on the field enough consecutively to emerge as "the guy", we're too busy rotating WR's through like dudes through a whore's room on Nickle Night.
Where do I go to find this "Nickel Night"? I would be interested in participating.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-04-2023, 04:55 PM   #2857
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyton75 View Post
I haven't read this whole thread, but I would just say that some of the blame for the lack of WR playmaking is on the playcalling.
NO DOUBT.

My favorite part is when Skyy is waving at the top of the screen as if he's beat Sauce ****ing Gardner lol
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 05:16 PM   #2858
Going home eventually

Doesn't feel like numbers are same as last year but I guess they are.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 05:21 PM   #2859
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

I swear we could be running out Gehrig Deiter, Bobby Sippio and Kelvin Benjamin and you guys would still be like, these guys are really good.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 05:23 PM   #2860
Mahomosapien

I hope we make a big splash and steal tee Higgins in free agency next spring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-04-2023, 05:29 PM   #2861
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
I hope we make a big splash and steal tee Higgins in free agency next spring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seems too expensive. I think he’ll get over $25M per year.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-04-2023, 05:39 PM   #2862
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I swear we could be running out Gehrig Deiter, Bobby Sippio and Kelvin Benjamin and you guys would still be like, these guys are really good.
Hmmm, where has anyone said these guys are really good?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 05:56 PM   #2863
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Hmmm, where has anyone said these guys are really good?

Come on now, there's been a ton of posters saying everything from "this is a top-5 unit," along with "Skyy's a 75 catch 1000-yard WR!!!" Et cetera. There's been plenty of over-excitement about this group prior to Sunday.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 05:59 PM   #2864
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Come on now, there's been a ton of posters saying everything from "this is a top-5 unit," along with "Skyy's a 75 catch 1000-yard WR!!!" Et cetera. There's been plenty of over-excitement about this group prior to Sunday.
Exactly the case. Anyone who disagrees needs to do their own research, then come back and answer their own questions.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-04-2023, 06:18 PM   #2865
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
That was mostly preseason hype. Its week 4 and reality has set in for most of us.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.