Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-12-2020, 06:37 PM   #2851
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

The Costco in Burbank was so packed that there was no parking and people were fighting over toilet paper, even though there was a sign at the entrance stating "1 Toilet Paper Only - No exceptions".
I seriously don't understand why people want to load up on toilet paper, of all things.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2020, 06:37 PM   #2852
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
if you still think I’m FOS after the posts today, your minds never going to be changed. 100’s of people on here know me in real
Life. None of those are calling me out. You should consider that.

That’s okay if we are never best buddies. Life goes on. Just don’t expect me to answer your questions.
Fair enough. What's your opinion on 100,000 people in Ohio having the virus?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 06:38 PM   #2853
In Search of a Life

The Sams club in Springfield last night was less than normal full. There was no TP and the meat had been somewhat shorted, but I got a bunch of chicken and hamburger meat that I froze just in case.

Dude in front of me in line was asking if I was prepping, I said sorta, not really, with 2 growing boys they eat a lot.

He said he was and I saw he had like 8 bottles of tito's.

Kinda funny.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 06:38 PM   #2854
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I seriously don't understand why people want to load up on toilet paper, of all things.
Yeah, I don't get it, either, but it was INSANE today at the Burbank Costco.

The line to get toilet paper was 90 minutes long.

Fortunately, I always have a ton in my garage for emergencies and this definitely qualifies.

I'll post pictures from today in the related thread once they're uploaded to Flicker.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 06:40 PM   #2855
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
There aren't gonna be any sports for awhile so they have to talk about somethin.
Worst offseason ever.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 06:41 PM   #2856
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
The Sams club in Springfield last night was less than normal full. There was no TP and the meat had been somewhat shorted, but I got a bunch of chicken and hamburger meat that I froze just in case.

Dude in front of me in line was asking if I was prepping, I said sorta, not really, with 2 growing boys they eat a lot.

He said he was and I saw he had like 8 bottles of tito's.

Kinda funny.
Just one of the aisles at the Studio City Ralphs this morning:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	r1.jpg
Views:	387
Size:	147.4 KB
ID:	120040  
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 06:41 PM   #2857
You gotta kill a few people

Wow. They're closing Disney World for a couple weeks, which means Universal Orlando will follow suit.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 06:42 PM   #2858
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Wow. They're closing Disney World for a couple weeks, which means Universal Orlando will follow suit.
Disneyland and Universal Studios Hollywood announced closures today at 1pm PST
Old 03-12-2020, 06:44 PM   #2859
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Disneyland and Universal Studios Hollywood announced closures today at 1pm PST

I believe Disney World just announced it and Universal Orlando has yet to do so (but definitely will now that Disney has).
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 06:45 PM   #2860
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
everything in America but essential services is going to close for a couple of weeks.

It sounds weird but we need to come together as a nation and separate from each other voluntarily for a couple of weeks.

It’s in all of our collective best interests.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 06:46 PM   #2861
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
me either, if im at home with no TP, ill just take a shower! lol I rather have water.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-12-2020, 06:46 PM   #2862
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockChalk View Post
I'm not doubting you, but god damn you have literally seen/done it all.
He is a blowhard. He needs to start showing credentials.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 06:56 PM   #2863
It was not a fair catch

Went to Costco. Out of TP but did not need it. More empty boxes than I have ever seen.
Meat depart was very low. Line from checkout to the meat department.

Wife says it feels like a movie.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 07:05 PM   #2864
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
106 is when you get to the danger spot, but 104 is considered a high grade fever and isn't very far away.
I always wait until I get to 110 personally. Better safe than sorry!
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2020, 07:21 PM   #2865
MVP

Virus can mean diarrhea. It should be the tissues with lotion being fought over
OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.OrtonsPiercedTaint wants to die in a aids tree fire.