Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 06:44 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:51 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2023, 12:03 PM   #2851
MVP

we're waiting with baited breath
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-18-2023, 12:05 PM   #2852
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Guys, are you really telling me you can’t figure this out? No one can do basic percentages/statistics?

Someone here has to be smarter than dilf9. You guys have to be kidding me.

Tell you what, if no one figures it out by this evening I’ll post the math.
Dilf9?

Dad I'd like to ****? I'll take that lol.

If no one figures out the math that you made up in your head, then you'll post it? You should just go ahead and do it so we can tell you how wrong you are and laugh at you.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2023, 12:06 PM   #2853
Ultrabanned

I don't see any way Skyy doesn't go for 1,400 yards this year. My math is based on him averaging 21.4 ypc, so he's only gonna need 65 receptions to make this happen.

Boom, there's the math.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2023, 12:07 PM   #2854
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
All of this is just Megatron's way of continuing the whining about the WR room.

I'm sure zilla will be along shortly too.
I always thought Megatron leaned more towards the optimistic side and usually made at least half way decent arguments, but this off-season has me rethinking that position.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-18-2023, 12:15 PM   #2855
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
No. Idk what that is. driving though. Standby
You said he would need 101 catches to get to 1000 yards. Which would mean averaging right at 10 Yards/catch. Which is a yard and a half less than he averaged as a rookie, and 2 yards less than Smith-Schuster averaged in the same role.

That math doesn't track.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2023, 12:16 PM   #2856
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I always thought Megatron leaned more towards the optimistic side and usually made at least half way decent arguments, but this off-season has me rethinking that position.
He does typically lean towards optimistic, but the WR room is apparently a hill to die on for him.

I mean, let's say Skyy and Toney absolutely kill it this year, all of that bitching people like him and zilla did is going to get bumped and make them look very foolish.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2023, 01:20 PM   #2857
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Dilf9?

Dad I'd like to ****? I'll take that lol.

If no one figures out the math that you made up in your head, then you'll post it? You should just go ahead and do it so we can tell you how wrong you are and laugh at you.

Lol, you could just say you’re incapable of doing basic math.

Here, this is all the numbers you can probably handle.

22 rcp /33tgts 250 total yards 1001yards

That’s all you need to do the basic math. The solution won’t be quite correct, but it gets you in the general area.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2023, 01:24 PM   #2858
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
You said he would need 101 catches to get to 1000 yards. Which would mean averaging right at 10 Yards/catch. Which is a yard and a half less than he averaged as a rookie, and 2 yards less than Smith-Schuster averaged in the same role.

That math doesn't track.
I corrected the FVs. That’s why 10.2 yds; not 11.4.

I’ll finish this later
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2023, 01:25 PM   #2859
In Search of a Life

This thread got dumb as ****.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2023, 01:35 PM   #2860
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
This thread got dumb as ****.
Let's see your arithmetic on that, pal!
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-18-2023, 01:36 PM   #2861
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan View Post
Let's see your arithmetic on that, pal!
MegaMoron + discussion of our current WRs = AIDS.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2023, 03:29 PM   #2862
MVP

Quote:

That’s all you need to do the basic math. The solution won’t be quite correct, but it gets you in the general area.

Still waiting on that expert breakdown my man.
Old 06-18-2023, 03:31 PM   #2863
MVP

Quote:

I posted this above, but assume you missed it.

Lmao, as if it's set in stone that Skyy Moore will average 10 ypc and a 66.7% catch%. He's going to play Juju's role and JJSS averaged 12 ypc last year. Skyy Moore is quite a bit faster than JJSS, so it's not out of the realm of possibility that Moore could avg more ypc than JJSS. If he gets 12.5 ypc, then he only needs 80 receptions to hit 1000. I'd be willing to bet that he improves his catch percentage as well. He's going to run better routes and will have more insight into where PMII wants him to be on the field.

If he catches 71% of his targets and avgs 12.5 ypc, then he only needs 113 targets. That's only 6.7 targets a game. That's doable.
Old 06-18-2023, 05:20 PM   #2864
MVP

Quote:
Still waiting on that expert breakdown my man.
Forget it. His math is always based on zero improvement expected from young players and zero context. I don't know what happened to him.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2023, 05:29 PM   #2865
sorta mod-ish

I'll go 46rec for 593yds and 5TDs for young Skyy in '23.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.