Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2020, 07:03 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 08:03 PM   #2851
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The PMII Hypothesis View Post
If you just read social media from the experts, it sounds like the Chiefs have no chance. Then I’ll read a bleacher report article that says most NFL people think the Chiefs have a decisive upper hand. I don’t know what to think, but like the Texans and Titans the Niners fans sure are confident.
Almost every single talking head today I listened to was picking the Chiefs.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 08:06 PM   #2852
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Yea I heard the same thing. The only person picking the 49ers is Skip and Stephen A
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-23-2020, 08:10 PM   #2853
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
At the end of the day, doubt the game plan by Saleh and the 49ers will be much different than what Bradley and the Chargers do. Hopefully Reid has figured it out because that defense has made Mahomes frustrated in the past, especially with that level of pass rush coming after him. Chargers and Seahawks week 15 and 16 last year come to mind.
Chargers have a top 5 secondary and SF does not. Oh and we scored 24 on the Chargers in the first matchup before the end of the 3rd quarter. I think we could have put up 35 if we wanted.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 08:14 PM   #2854
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
He'll still get a ring.
I’m sure getting a ring like that is nice, but I would think it doesn’t feel the same. Even practicing with the squad and playing some ST would probably feel like you really “earned it”. Being on IR and watching from wherever probably feels very different.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 08:19 PM   #2855
Andy Reid Supporter

Emmanuel Mosley-4.42 speed. Undrafted player with 1 career INT in 2 years.
K’Wuan Williams-4.53 speed. 3 career INT’s in 6 years
Ahkello Witherspoon-benched and replaced by Mosley after getting his asshole roasted by Diggs 2 weeks ago.

Those are the 49ers corners outside of Sherman. How can anyone look at that group and not think Pat is going to destroy them?
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 08:21 PM   #2856
Special Teams ACE!!!

Darrel Williams isn't all that special of a player. But he does some nice things here and there.

Xavier Williams kinda sucks ass 100% of the time.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 08:27 PM   #2857
In Search of a Life

Sherman doesn’t change sides of the field so I expect robinson or Hardman on him which would allow Tyreek and Watkins to eat all day long
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-23-2020, 08:37 PM   #2858
Veteran

Quote:
That’s good to hear. I’ve been traveling so getting most of my Chiefs fix on twitter. It’s all 49ers love on there. I guess I should consider how left Twitter is and slanted towards the coast.
Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-23-2020, 08:38 PM   #2859
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Darrel Williams isn't all that special of a player. But he does some nice things here and there.

Xavier Williams kinda sucks ass 100% of the time.
He actually did some decent stuff against Tennessee and I am no Xavier Williams fan.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 08:39 PM   #2860
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I don’t think we should avoid Sherman. **** him. He’s no Gilmore or Ramsey.

Hill or Watkins will wear that MFer out. Especially if he’s gotta run with this speed for 4 quarters. He’s probably not used to being tested much and that might be just what we need to do at times.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 08:48 PM   #2861
Rookie

I don’t get the Dee Ford hate, I mean really. He’s a professional athlete, I’m sure he’s more upset over making that mistake than anyone in the country. He lined up offsides, big deal, it happens, quite a bit. And while yes it wiped out an interception it didn’t cost the Chiefs the game because a hundred other plays could have went a different way too that game.
I bet you dude still thinks of that, hell I can remember a game in high school we scored a touchdown on the last play of the game. 2 pt attempt tie the game, it’s good but there’s a flag. I never got my mouthpiece back in. Not even a penalty with yards attached to it just a replay of the down. Didn’t get it the second time and we lost. Game meant nothing of any importance but I still think of it every once in a while and it’s been brought up by some teammates joking around and stuff now that some of us are coaches.
So like I said, I’m sure he regrets it still, it happens. Just one play out of many in a game.
A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-23-2020, 08:48 PM   #2862
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
Sherman doesn’t change sides of the field so I expect robinson or Hardman on him which would allow Tyreek and Watkins to eat all day long
The **** you talking about?

Any one of those guys will dust him one on one.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2020, 09:00 PM   #2863
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I don’t think we should avoid Sherman. **** him. He’s no Gilmore or Ramsey.

Hill or Watkins will wear that MFer out. Especially if he’s gotta run with this speed for 4 quarters. He’s probably not used to being tested much and that might be just what we need to do at times.
If Sherm is smart, he will stay away from Tyreek. Too old to cover a guy with 4.2 speed and insane quickness.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-23-2020, 09:02 PM   #2864
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Question...which much vaunted defense is ranked THIRD WORST against scrambling QB's and also has a habit of getting tired in the second half of games which has seen them give up big points in the fourth quarters of five out of their last eleven games?

Vs Arizona= 11 points in the fourth

Vs Atlanta= 19 points in the fourth

Vs Saints= 13 points in the fourth and missed two point conversion to make it 15

Vs Seahawks= 14 points in the fourth

Vs Packers= 13 points In the fourth and missed a two point conversion to make it 15

And against said defense, this is what QB's have put up in five out of the last six games...

Goff= 323 yards/2 TD's

Ryan= 210 yards/2 TD's

Brees= 349 yards/ 5 TD's

Wilson= 233 yards/ 2 TD's

Rodgers= 326 yards/ 2 TD's
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-23-2020, 09:06 PM   #2865
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Question...which much vaunted defense is ranked THIRD WORST against scrambling QB's and also has a habit of getting tired in the second half of games which has seen them give up big points in the fourth quarters of five out of their last eleven games?

Vs Arizona= 11 points in the fourth

Vs Atlanta= 19 points in the fourth

Vs Saints= 13 points in the fourth and missed two point conversion to make it 15

Vs Seahawks= 14 points in the fourth

Vs Packers= 13 points In the fourth and missed a two point conversion to make it 15

And against said defense, this is what QB's have put up in five out of the last six games...

Goff= 323 yards/2 TD's

Ryan= 210 yards/2 TD's

Brees= 349 yards/ 5 TD's

Wilson= 233 yards/ 2 TD's

Rodgers= 326 yards/ 2 TD's
****, everyone, hide your valuables - Li'lUChieffyBurger is here.

And to answer your question - the 49ers.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.