Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 06:44 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:51 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2023, 05:25 PM   #2836
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Many on CP: WE NEED DHOP!

Me: No, we need the guys we've invested high picks in to play well while they're on still on their rookie deals.

We'll see who's right.

I'm on the Skyy, Toney, and Rice train!
I’m sitting passenger.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2023, 10:47 PM   #2837
MVP

Quote:

Me: No, we need the guys we've invested high picks in to play well while they're on still on their rookie deals.

We'll see who's right.

I'd be happy with DHop but it isn't going to happen so I'm fine with the young guys too.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-18-2023, 08:19 AM   #2838
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post

Not a chance. Maybe try doing a little math before saying stupid things.
What? There's absolutely a chance. Juju almost certainly would have if it weren't for the knee and the concussion. If Toney misses time, that'll be more targets for Skyy, too. I have high hopes for Rice, but he's a rookie.

I wouldn't bank on it, because it's a deep room, and everyone is probably going to get some targets, but it's certainly a reasonable possibility.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2023, 08:49 AM   #2839
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
What? There's absolutely a chance. Juju almost certainly would have if it weren't for the knee and the concussion. If Toney misses time, that'll be more targets for Skyy, too. I have high hopes for Rice, but he's a rookie.

I wouldn't bank on it, because it's a deep room, and everyone is probably going to get some targets, but it's certainly a reasonable possibility.
Yep. In a rookie season in which Skyy Moore was usually the 4th/5th/6th receiving option (behind mixture lineups of Kelce and other TEs, McKinnon, and Hardman and Toney when they were available) he still had 250 yards. That's not an insignificant number accounting for where he was in the lineup and where he was at skill/ability/knowledge wise.

1000 is totally a possibility.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2023, 09:07 AM   #2840
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Mmmhmmm.

Yeah, i wonder who those people were.

Not that he was playing JuJu's position, but that his skillset always suggested if he were to see snaps this year, it'd be in JuJu's place as an underneath/short yardage receiver.

He was never going to be Hardman's replacement as many suggested. He is not a gadget guy.
Yeah, great question!

It also was totally coincidental that Moore's best performance was during a game Smith-Schuster missed entirely.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2023, 09:13 AM   #2841
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
He was in Texas working with Mahomes every single day according to Reid. That can’t hurt. Plus it shows he is motivated to claim a spot.
How is he ever going to be in a better spot? He, Patrick, the Chiefs and us all fans need and want him to succeed.

He knows this is his chance to make it the league and eventually get his generational changing money for his heirs.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2023, 09:13 AM   #2842
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:

Considering the only game Smith-Schuster completely missed last year was @Chargers, a game where Skyy Moore caught 5 balls on 6 targets for 63 yards, maybe YOU should try doing a little math (Other than the math that supports your position).

If he's filling that role in the offense and stays healthy, 1,000 yards for Moore is not a very aggressive projection either on volume (which would account for most of the yardage) or on improvement.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2023, 10:11 AM   #2843
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:

We'll see who's right.

Close but not quite.

Here’s how it goes:

Chiefs sign Hopkins - “Missing piece that we needed. Elite level WR. We might go undefeated.”

Chiefs don’t sign Hopkins - “**** him. He sucks anyway. We might go undefeated.”
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2023, 11:01 AM   #2844
MVP

Quote:

What math could I possibly do that would say there is no chance that Skyy Moore goes for 1000 yds? Having any type of discussion with you is exhausting because you say shit that doesn't make much sense and then act like you're some realist that bases his opinions on facts.

You've really molded yourself into a pretty shitty troll.

Here's some math for ya

Skyy Moore only played in 29% of the snaps on offense and was able to get to 250 yds as the 5th option. If you give him 80% of the snaps and extrapolate his yds as the 5th option, that takes him to 690 yds, but he's not going to be the 5th option. He's going to be the 2nd or 3rd option and that's going to lead to a substantial increase in production.

He's going to be a better player than he was last year and after an entire off season of being Patrick's shadow, sharpening his routes, and developing a better understanding of what Patrick wants him to do, then I bet he steps up in a big way. So you go ahead and keep whining and pissing and moaning because the team you root for just won there 2nd Super Bowl in 5 years, but didn't get an old ass player that your obsessed with and I'll continue enjoying the things this team is doing. I'd rather be optimistic about our young players developing into great players, then whatever pessimistic bitch thing you've got going on.

Andy is talking him up like he thinks he's going to make a jump and the media is really talking about how good he is. As you know, usually when the coaches and media are talking about a guy during the off-season, then that player turns out to be pretty good, but you go ahead and keep being a bitch. I can't wait to tell you I told you so.

Last edited by dlphg9; 06-18-2023 at 11:32 AM..
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-18-2023, 11:10 AM   #2845
MVP

He's already done the complex "math" to determine there's no chance so I'll just paste it.

Quote:
To go over 1,000 yards (I chose 1,001 yds), he'd have to catch over 100 balls. That's more than 150 targets.

Think that answers that question.

Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-18-2023, 11:50 AM   #2846
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
To go over 1,000 yards (I chose 1,001 yds), he'd have to catch over 100 balls. That's more than 150 targets.

Think that answers that question.

Wait. This is your math?

Please explain how your math has a guy who averaged 11.4 yards/catch as a rookie/5th option, replacing a guy who averaged 12 yards/catch in the role, is going to need 100 catches to get to 1,000?

Even if he doesn’t improve at all, there’s no reason to think his yards/catch is going to plummet by more than a yard.
Old 06-18-2023, 11:54 AM   #2847
In Search of a Life

All of this is just Megatron's way of continuing the whining about the WR room.

I'm sure zilla will be along shortly too.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2023, 11:54 AM   #2848
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Guys, are you really telling me you can’t figure this out? No one can do basic percentages/statistics?

Someone here has to be smarter than dilf9. You guys have to be kidding me.

Tell you what, if no one figures it out by this evening I’ll post the math.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2023, 11:58 AM   #2849
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Wait. This is your math?

Please explain how your math has a guy who averaged 11.4 yards/catch as a rookie/5th option, replacing a guy who averaged 12 yards/catch in the role, is going to need 100 catches to get to 1,000?

Even if he doesn’t improve at all, there’s no reason to think his yards/catch is going to plummet by more than a yard.

No. Idk what that is. driving though. Standby
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2023, 12:02 PM   #2850
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
He's already done the complex "math" to determine there's no chance so I'll just paste it.

Lmao, as if it's set in stone that Skyy Moore will average 10 ypc and a 66.7% catch%. He's going to play Juju's role and JJSS averaged 12 ypc last year. Skyy Moore is quite a bit faster than JJSS, so it's not out of the realm of possibility that Moore could avg more ypc than JJSS. If he gets 12.5 ypc, then he only needs 80 receptions to hit 1000. I'd be willing to bet that he improves his catch percentage as well. He's going to run better routes and will have more insight into where PMII wants him to be on the field.

If he catches 71% of his targets and avgs 12.5 ypc, then he only needs 113 targets. That's only 6.7 targets a game. That's doable.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.