Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-28-2019, 06:55 PM  
In Search of a Life

Josh Allen or Patrick Mahomes?

We are starting to see some people saying Josh Allen is/will be better than Patrick Mahomes. I think it’s ridiculous, but there are people that feel that way. I was wondering if anyone here would choose Josh over Mahomes. So the choice is simple: who would you rather have as QB for the next 12 years? Allen Or Mahomes?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2020, 10:32 AM   #271
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
He missed alot of pretty routine throws.
You'll have to show me because that's not how I remember it at all.

He had two glaring misses: The first down pass to his RB and the overthrow on the post in the end zone.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2020, 10:35 AM   #272
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post

He had two glaring misses: The first down pass to his RB and the overthrow on the post in the end zone.
There was an easy third down throw over the middle to Beasley he missed that would have kept a drive alive. Another one to Diggs that was way off.

I'll go back and watch later.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2020, 10:42 AM   #273
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:

They highlighted all of them during the half time show. It was the focal point of their discussion.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2020, 11:06 AM   #274
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
I agree with that. The one thing I think they do get right is weighting yardage different. Gaining 5 on 3 and 5 should be more important than gaining 5 on 3 and 10. I guess it's better to stick with the eye test and take the experts numbers with a grain of salt.
ESPN QBR usually matches pretty good with the eye test. This time they messed it up. I think the grade for Mahomes is very fair. He was pretty good but not perfect. The Allen grade is about 20-30 points higher than it should be. He was a contributing factor in their loss and he admitted this in the press conference.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-20-2020, 02:23 PM   #275
'Tis my eye!

Quote:

He had 3 or 4 more passes that were a good 2 feet too high. He had a half dozen truly errant throws.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2020, 02:24 PM   #276
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
ESPN QBR usually matches pretty good with the eye test. This time they messed it up. I think the grade for Mahomes is very fair. He was pretty good but not perfect. The Allen grade is about 20-30 points higher than it should be. He was a contributing factor in their loss and he admitted this in the press conference.
Yep.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2020, 03:40 PM   #277
I’m a Mahomo!

I was chatting with a friend & it dawned on both of us that the AFC is taking over for future QB's in the NFL.

Mahomes
Watson
Allen
Jackson
Burrow
Herbert
Tua

The Jets will probably end up with the 1st pick which they will use to get Trevor Lawrence.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2020, 03:47 PM   #278
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
He had 3 or 4 more passes that were a good 2 feet too high. He had a half dozen truly errant throws.
You don't feel the bad weather conditions had anything to do with it?
swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.swifty32661 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 10-20-2020, 03:47 PM   #279
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swifty32661 View Post
You don't feel the bad weather conditions had anything to do with it?
Of course it did. But to say he only had 2 bad throws isn't accurate.
Old 10-20-2020, 03:56 PM   #280
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Of course it did. But to say he only had 2 bad throws isn't accurate.
True. Allen threw several passes that were just puzzling. Not just the accuracy, but the trajectories and velocities were often . . . not receiver-friendly. He seems to have a hard time with touch. A lot of his passes are missiles that just make catching it a lot harder. Then add in the inaccuracy issues, bad timing or whatever . . .
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2020, 03:58 PM   #281
I’m a Mahomo!

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 04:04 PM   #282
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
True. Allen threw several passes that were just puzzling. Not just the accuracy, but the trajectories and velocities were often . . . not receiver-friendly. He seems to have a hard time with touch. A lot of his passes are missiles that just make catching it a lot harder. Then add in the inaccuracy issues, bad timing or whatever . . .
Yeah, he's got a cannon but he's like a fastball pitcher, he doesn't have a great change-up.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 04:04 PM   #283
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I agree.

In general, I find ESPN QBR to be about the best rating system out there for QB's. Last night wasn't a great one though.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 04:51 PM   #284
We've lost Luka

More like Josh Lollen
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-20-2020, 07:24 PM   #285
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.