Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread *****

Let's do this.

Part 2: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:59 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-13-2014, 09:34 PM   #271
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
well true. I just know her. I don't know what I'm doing about it yet - I'm just going to lay low for now. I do actually care for her - but you all already know that.
Watch the opening scene to Swingers.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 10-13-2014, 09:36 PM   #272
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Everyone has issues, luv! At least you're self-aware and attempting to work on said problems.

Most people think they're perfect.
My physical problems were just the tip of the iceberg!

Actually, I'm finding the same issues in finding men who have never married and have no kids. They're kind of creepy, like in an "I own a van that says FREE CANDY " type of way.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-13-2014, 09:39 PM   #273
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
My physical problems were just the tip of the iceberg!

Actually, I'm finding the same issues in finding men who have never married and have no kids. They're kind of creepy, like in an "I own a van that says FREE CANDY " type of way.
They're not creepy, just misunderstood. Unless they are actual pedophiles.

Source: Guy who will be unmarried in 10 years time.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-13-2014, 09:44 PM   #274
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:

This is funny because I've met this type.

Guys I've worked with.

Unsavory.

I'd say most single guys without kids are not like this. My best friend, who is a year younger than me, has never married. He's the best guy I know.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-13-2014, 09:48 PM   #275
MY LITTLE #15

I think my problem is that I'm finding these guys on online dating sites. I know they're not all like that, but it just seems like most on there are on there because they have no clue how to talk to a woman in real life. I've actually deactivated any accounts I've had on these sites. I'm kind of seeing someone. Not really sure where we stand, but just trying to enjoy myself. If it doesn't work out, then I'm either going to just stay single or work on finding new things to do that include people. Like, actual live in-person human beings.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-13-2014, 10:39 PM   #276
I'll be back.

Quote:
I think my problem is that I'm finding these guys on online dating sites. I know they're not all like that, but it just seems like most on there are on there because they have no clue how to talk to a woman in real life. I've actually deactivated any accounts I've had on these sites. I'm kind of seeing someone. Not really sure where we stand, but just trying to enjoy myself. If it doesn't work out, then I'm either going to just stay single or work on finding new things to do that include people. Like, actual live in-person human beings.
Have you tried match.com? A lot more quality people on there since you actually have to pay for it.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-13-2014, 10:49 PM   #277
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:

Still with the guy that you were unsure if you were being to clingy?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-13-2014, 10:50 PM   #278
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
Everyone is different, no point in generalizing. Just gotta go with it, be yourself, and see how it goes.

No doubt. I was just looking for some quality discussion.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-13-2014, 11:23 PM   #279
Banned

Red I recall you saying you were in a similar position as I am. I think we both know its not going to workout long term and it will be something thwt takes months to get over. Give her a good hate **** and bounce man.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-13-2014, 11:28 PM   #280
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog View Post
Red I recall you saying you were in a similar position as I am. I think we both know its not going to workout long term and it will be something thwt takes months to get over. Give her a good hate **** and bounce man.

I think I'm going to play it reserved for now. I'm definitely not phoning her again, if she reaches out I'll get back to her when I can.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-13-2014, 11:29 PM   #281
You Sweetie!

I'm going to flip the script a little bit.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-13-2014, 11:30 PM   #282
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
No doubt. I was just looking for some quality discussion.
There is so much a man with kids offers. Being joyful around children is number one on my priority list. But just between us girls, there's something very sexy about the idea of a unencumbered male. Especially the older he gets.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-13-2014, 11:33 PM   #283
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
But just between us girls, there's something very sexy about the idea of a unencumbered male. Especially the older he gets.
Thanks.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 10-13-2014, 11:41 PM   #284
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
There is so much a man with kids offers. Being joyful around children is number one on my priority list. But just between us girls, there's something very sexy about the idea of a unencumbered male. Especially the older he gets.
I left you a repquest

Old 10-13-2014, 11:41 PM   #285
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zarth View Post
Thanks.
You're welcome bud.

Closed Thread