Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-22-2010, 09:51 AM  
Mama Tried

dear redrum

quit hiding behind rep comments you pussy.

-do you think your dad went to heaven or hell...i'm guessing he went to hell with all the other white trash you are related to. keep posting rep comments, I always knew you were a punkass internet tough guy-

Anytime,Anywhere.
i will be up north 1 week of feb. or if you are so inclined head south, bring what you want,who you want & where you want.

im not some shit talkin tough guy, i back up everything i say.
And ill ****in destroy you.
read that last part again.
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:24 PM   #271
Supporter

I'd bet it's a dupe, but not Redrum's dupe.
RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:28 PM   #272
MFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
Sometimes, you can just visualize how shit will go down.
Why'd you get rid of the video?
Too graphic?
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-23-2010, 12:16 AM   #273
FINALLY! The wait is over.

If you look on Vinny's profile page, you'll see he's a friend of Mo's.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2010, 12:25 AM   #274
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne View Post
Is the Ghostof account still active?
Damn, forgot about that dude. At one time you were convinced that Redrum was ghostof, before he started posting, right?
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2010, 12:28 AM   #275
special teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
This

If you go out of your way to be as big of an asshole as Redrum, it will catch up to you at some point.
no it won't
they just change names and boards ans\d drift along
hurting people and making no friends

well i guess you are right
Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Psyko Tek is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-23-2010, 05:33 AM   #276
lifelong Chiefs survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
If you look on Vinny's profile page, you'll see he's a friend of Mo's.
Yeah, he was referred by MO. It's either a good local friend of his or his brother. Earlier in thread MO asked him to check out what RR69 said about his father.
Vinny is replying to MO, but talking about RR69.
Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.
Old 01-23-2010, 05:47 AM   #277
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
Damn, forgot about that dude. At one time you were convinced that Redrum was ghostof, before he started posting, right?
Redrum told me he was Ghostof.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-23-2010, 06:04 AM   #278
Mama Tried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
wow what a tuff guy!!! so tuff im really scared
lol, you should be scared Bro, ima gonna call you up and tell you what for pillowbiter.

my old man let him live with us after his momma kicked him out for playin hooligan.

Anyway he is a big time KC fan,college fan, & football fan in general,just keep him away from your cat when hes on a whiskey drunk.

edit- talk some football V.
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-23-2010, 10:34 AM   #279
You Sweetie!

Quote:
This is true. I know that, factually.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2010, 10:50 AM   #280
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zooks View Post
Why'd you get rid of the video?
Too graphic?
It wasn't work-family safe, and it looked like it was autoplaying and I didn't want to cause anyone trouble at home/work.

It was just a vid of a banger talking shit and a guy gets out of his car, walks up and death punches him...and then Pantera "walk" plays. Awesome.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2010, 12:37 PM   #281
SuperBowl or bust

at one point or another some dumb**** (redrum) will get put in the hospital or worse for not thinking before they speak.

Ive gotten a few of his neg reps talking about my mom, but I just brushed it off because its the internet and I figured it was his way to make people laugh but at one point everyone should be able to know the line and when they are crossing it they should be willing to deal with the consequences when they do.

LOL @ my post #10 in his off the grid thread.

I think DP may be RR69.....
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2010, 12:50 PM   #282
a.k.a. Lenny

MO was the first person to rep me on this board.
He seems to be good people.
His family should be off limits.....

Buyer beware!!
Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boon must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-23-2010, 01:41 PM   #283
Veteran

Watch your back Mo...."redrum" is "murder" spelled backwards. I'm sure he intended that.
Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.Chief Pote would the whole thing.
Old 01-23-2010, 02:05 PM   #284
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefPote View Post
Watch your back Mo...."redrum" is "murder" spelled backwards. I'm sure he intended that.
Oh, wow. I wonder if they knew that in "The Shining". That changes the whole movie.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2010, 07:42 PM   #285
Supporter

Quote:
Interestingly enough, Mo had a somewhat similar invitation to ghostof for talking shit about his dad too.

I think it would be more punishment to let him finish his life sentence of being himself.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.