Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-08-2007, 04:11 PM  
Kind of a mod

***OFFICIAL HBO Hard Knocks Thread***

NFL.com Bonus Video
Hosted Video Streams
No download required, and you can watch any time!

Single-Episode Torrents
Custom DVD Torrents
To use these, download and install ImgBurn. Open the "MDS" file with ImgBurn. It's pretty self explanatory from there.
Special thanks go to (in no particular order) BigRedChief, MTG#10, drunkie, penguinz, Tribal Warfare, C-Mac, morphius, GoChiefs, and allen_kcCard for providing links for this thread.

Last edited by DaFace; 09-11-2007 at 10:44 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:16 PM   #271
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATSE
BECAUSE I WAS ON HBO!!!! HBO!!!!!!!!!!1
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gochiefs.jpg
Views:	400
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	71837  
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:16 PM   #272
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard
He needs to do some text messaging to keep himself awake. Works every time.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:17 PM   #273
MVP

Quote:
I had the quote in a premium recap. He said:

"I'M SIX-FOOT-SIX, THREE HUNDRED POINTS OF TWISTED SHIT! I'M GONNA BLOW YOUR KNEE UP!"
What the hell is "three hundred points?" Are you sure he didn't say "pounds?"
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-08-2007, 10:17 PM   #274
I'll be back.

Eh, I can't tell shit from that. Jeez. I'll download it and get a screencap hopefully.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:17 PM   #275
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penchief
Sorry, it's late.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:18 PM   #276
MVP

Quote:
Replace "points" with "pounds" and "up" with "out" and the quote is accurate.

And BTW.....good work up there so far, GC.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:19 PM   #277
Bazinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
Why is Gunther here?

Eh say what you want but the D went from last to 25th to 15th last year. If we keep getting that improvment he is doing something right. Is it all Herm I doubt it. Did/Does Herm play a big part I would have to believe so. But count me in the man who wears the yellow glasses camp for now.
Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.Stinger wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:20 PM   #278
I'll be back.

Krumrie said a bunch of badass shit that made it into my reports. I'm going to combine all the quotes I got into one big compilation and post them next week. Training camp RULED. I'm tired but a little sad to be leaving.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:26 PM   #279
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
Why is Gunther here?
To right a wrong.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:28 PM   #280
In Search of a Life

So glad i got HBO for this month. I have yet to see a torrent go live for download yet. Thats really weird.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:31 PM   #281
HOF 20??

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv
Thats really weird.
It's a bitch.
unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:32 PM   #282
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Eh, I can't tell shit from that. Jeez. I'll download it and get a screencap hopefully.
It's the best photo of you Bob Dole has seen to date...
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:37 PM   #283
Pritay Pritay Pritay Good

Quote:
Plus, it will get a lot of play on Sirius NFL radio.
If anyone's listening tomorrow (or whenever), a recap of what they said about the show would be much appriciated.
BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:01 PM   #284
In Search of a Life

Round2, but this time the damn thing isnt on HD for me
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:28 PM   #285
She reads at a sophomore level

Loved it, pollard's dancing was hillarous.

Here are a few more points for people that couldn't catch it.

Herm drove himself to camp a day before everyone

Bowe is fugging huge and already sporting some bling

Brodie's wife is fugging hot

Brodie drives a big f250

Allen was owning Guitar Hero

Boomer is learning the fullback position, he seems a little eager to go after a guy without setting up and locking him up

Gunther has some good one-liners

Overall great show.
ferrarispider95 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutferrarispider95 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutferrarispider95 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutferrarispider95 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutferrarispider95 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutferrarispider95 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutferrarispider95 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutferrarispider95 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutferrarispider95 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutferrarispider95 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about