Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-28-2020, 05:10 PM  
Veteran

Broncos have no QB vs Saints

KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-30-2020, 05:25 PM   #271
In Search of a Life

Donks have another beating coming this weekend- it must seem like the longest season ever.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 05:37 PM   #272
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
With 32 practice squads, don't tell me they couldn't find a guy better than some dude that was on the street.
There's a 5-day delay for new players coming in due to COVID. Guys on the street weren't an option.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 06:05 PM   #273
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
I watched the game for about ten minutes. The guy Hinton looks small, like a high school player. I saw him make 3 passes, one was a deep ball for him, maybe 25 yards and he looked like someone throwing a hail mary, the ball arched so high and was out of bounds to the receiver. The other two passes fell short and hit the ground. The guy has no arm stretch whatsoever. I could see that in five seconds, what were they thinking. If I was a Broncos fan I would be embarassed.

Worse than Palko?
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-30-2020, 06:11 PM   #274
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Oh cmon. He did absolutely NOTHING
He didn't get killed. And he didn't quit.

I just watched a clip of his throws on YT. yeah, it wasn't pretty, but it wasn't as bad as it would've been if you'd played for example. Or me for that matter. He could've thrown 8 pick-6s, or gotten sacked 20 times and fumbled the ball for a half dozen scoop-and-scores. Or thrown 9 'intentional grounding' plays.

It could've been horrific for him. But he didn't completely embarrass himself. He doesn't have anything like an NFL arm, but he took the snaps and when asked to pass, he actually tried to put balls on receivers. he missed a lot, but good Christ, who wouldn't given the situation.

And he didn't have to do it. He could've told Vickie to screw himself, rather than risk complete public/national embarrassment on TV, in front of friends, family, and other football teams. Remember, that debacle is on his permanent resume now.

He showed a tubful of guts accepting, hell, volunteering, to take one for the team and going out there.

I probably wouldn't have done it.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 06:16 PM   #275
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
He didn't get killed. And he didn't quit.

I just watched a clip of his throws on YT. yeah, it wasn't pretty, but it wasn't as bad as it would've been if you'd played for example. Or me for that matter. He could've thrown 8 pick-6s, or gotten sacked 20 times and fumbled the ball for a half dozen scoop-and-scores. Or thrown 9 'intentional grounding' plays.

It could've been horrific for him. But he didn't completely embarrass himself. He doesn't have anything like an NFL arm, but he took the snaps and when asked to pass, he actually tried to put balls on receivers. he missed a lot, but good Christ, who wouldn't given the situation.

And he didn't have to do it. He could've told Vickie to screw himself, rather than risk complete public/national embarrassment on TV, in front of friends, family, and other football teams. Remember, that debacle is on his permanent resume now.

He showed a tubful of guts accepting, hell, volunteering, to take one for the team and going out there.

I probably wouldn't have done it.
He's a pro athlete for ****s sake.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 06:17 PM   #276
Choco Favre

Knowmo?
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 06:18 PM   #277
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

They were considering putting Garrett Bolles back there, but he didn't know the offense.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 06:19 PM   #278
Kind of a mod

Quote:
His stat line is better than Kelce's.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 06:21 PM   #279
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
And?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 06:22 PM   #280
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
They were considering putting Garrett Bolles back there, but he didn't know the offense.

Gat Dang, you're on a roll. Gfy.
Old 11-30-2020, 06:47 PM   #281
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Fangio also chewed out the QB group for violating COVID protocols. I’m pissed the NFL scheduled us opposite of this game so I couldn’t watch.
“I’m fully prepared to react and improvise no matter what happens. And in a weird way, I’m kind of happy to see some of this stuff happen because you get to see who the whiners are, who the bitchers are, and who can’t handle adversity. And I’m going to try hard that the Denver Broncos don’t fall into any of those categories.”

- Vic Fangio

October 12th, 2020
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 08:49 PM   #282
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Worse than Palko?
Did you know Tyler Palko starting QB at Pitt 2004 to 2006 beat out Joe Flacco as starter in 2005 and that's why Joe ended up going to Delaware. Flacco was drafted in the first round and Palko wasn't drafted....and yes, this guy playing for the Broncos was worse than Palko. That's a rare photo of Flacco in a Pitt uni.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-01-2020, 08:09 AM   #283
MVP

Quote:
Did you know Tyler Palko starting QB at Pitt 2004 to 2006 beat out Joe Flacco as starter in 2005 and that's why Joe ended up going to Delaware. Flacco was drafted in the first round and Palko wasn't drafted....and yes, this guy playing for the Broncos was worse than Palko. That's a rare photo of Flacco in a Pitt uni.

He should've been holding a clipboard in that game!
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-01-2020, 08:20 AM   #284
In Search of a Life

I mean, he’s certainly not a hero or anything and I’m sure the almost $40K game check to go with zero pressure to do anything helped make “accepting” the job easy for him but he still gave a game effort in an impossible situation. Did he play well? Of course not but he completed a pass in an NFL game, something 99.9% of human existence will never do. Saw the interview with him after the game and he seemed humbled and grateful for getting into an NFL game. The respect he has gotten from teammates and ex players shows how difficult a spot he was in.

Anyone who legitimately thinks that they or any of their buddies from the gym could do better is on planet delusional.

All that being said,

Funk the Donks and I hope he starts against us this week!
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2020, 01:45 PM   #285
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
And?
I'm failing to see what is so special about a paid professional going out and having one of the worst games in NFL history. Blown out by Taysum Tebow to boot. Yeah I don't blame him for being bad, but big ****ing deal that he went out and played
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.