Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-07-2023, 07:40 AM  
The Boom Boom Room

Star Wars on Disney+ | Ahsoka

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 11:26 AM   #271
MVP

Glad I decided to drop it after the first episode. Disney has had such a glut of mediocrity on their platform. I think only Andor, Wandavision, and I guess Mandalorian Season 1 are worth a watch.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 01:49 PM   #272
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Spoiler!
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 02:03 PM   #273
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I just learned about Mortis! I'm getting some nerd capital built up!!

I did kinda wonder if Sabine and Ahsoka being out there wasn't some effort at explaining the 'hey - where WERE these guys in the sequel trilogy?' question.

But are they really gonna leave them stranded there for 20 years? That seems unlikely. And it wouldn't explain where Thrawn/Ezra are in the sequel trilogy (though it seems a foregone conclusion that he's instrumental in the creation of The First Order, doesn't it?)

Which again makes me hope they find a way to retcon...y'know...all of it. Just do away with the entire trilogy somehow. I'm even fine with a time travel dues ex machina. Let's just pretend that never happened and start fresh, m'kay?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 06:12 PM   #274
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Spoiler!

Not looking for resolution now as you say. But not resolving even one thing is frustrating. Then literally sending it in five different directions? They can literally create four new series off of that ending. That's not what anyone wants to see.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 06:40 PM   #275
Has a particular set of skills

I thought I heard They resumed shooting season 2 when the writers strike is over. What’s this talk about no season 2? What did I miss?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 06:57 PM   #276
Super Grover

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I thought I heard They resumed shooting season 2 when the writers strike is over. What’s this talk about no season 2? What did I miss?
No. They can’t resume. The actors are still on strike
KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-04-2023, 06:57 PM   #277

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Not looking for resolution now as you say. But not resolving even one thing is frustrating. Then literally sending it in five different directions? They can literally create four new series off of that ending. That's not what anyone wants to see.
I heard they are doing another season of the Mandolrian, Asoka and Andor. Then wind them all up with a movie or trilogy?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 06:58 PM   #278
Super Grover

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
I can't believe they really resolved nothing and ended it going in five different directions.
Fully expected it.

Think about it. With Heir to the empire about Thraen coming out. And a potential season 2

Of Course it’s going to be a cliffhanger
KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-04-2023, 06:59 PM   #279
Super Grover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Yes, that was certainly one way to end it.

Sigh.

There were a few really good moments.

Spoiler!

But yet, they left so much potential on the table.
Yeah potentisl for Heir to the empire and season 2
Old 10-04-2023, 07:00 PM   #280

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPriest2 View Post
No. They can’t resume. The actors are still on strike

You are not going to protect your jobs from A.I.

No one can stop it. No matter how long you stay on strike. A.I. will be doing the majority of acting before most of us die.
Old 10-04-2023, 07:00 PM   #281
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
It had poor ratings because most casual viewers haven't seen the animated series l
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 07:00 PM   #282
Super Grover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Great. I guess I’ll watch this at some point when I have absolutely nothing better to do. It’s already been underwhelming enough.
No it was a good episode. Nothing disappointing
Old 10-04-2023, 07:11 PM   #283
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:

You are not going to protect your jobs from A.I.

No one can stop it. No matter how long you stay on strike. A.I. will be doing the majority of acting before most of us die.

That's the most depressing thing I've ever read.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 08:12 PM   #284
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPriest2 View Post
No it was a good episode. Nothing disappointing
It was a good episode but not enough for a finale. They shouldve done episodes/length like Andor though. I enjoyed it still...but wanted to see more. They needed more episodes. I'm sure it's all setup though.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-04-2023, 09:01 PM   #285
Rookie

Did I miss how Ezra ended up with a ship in the main galaxy. Perhaps I missed something when Thrawn arrived at the planet (I didn’t catch the name of it).
A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.A Salt Weapon threw an interception on a screen pass.