Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-08-2024, 08:54 AM  
In Search of a Life

Tyreek Hill arrested?

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:12 PM   #271
Please squeeze

As a former LEO and pro police as anyone I even think that was excessive. We are trained and taught to deescalate situations not escalate them.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:13 PM   #272
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I agree that the one cop was overly aggressive, though. He may have been justified in dragging Tyreek out of the car - maybe - and he may have been justified in pulling Tyreek down on the curb - maybe - but he made some insulting statements that give you a clear view of his attitude. He was clearly being aggressive for the sake of being aggressive.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:13 PM   #273
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
So what was the rationale for what happened with Calais Campbell and Jonnu Smith?
Nothing.

I never said the cops were in the right. As I said, pretty much everything they did after they got Hill’s window back down was excessive and wrong.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 08:14 PM   #274
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
So what was the rationale for what happened with Calais Campbell and Jonnu Smith?
They got involved in a traffic stop that was none of their business. It's always a dumb move. Don't do it.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Yesterday, 08:14 PM   #275

When I get pulled over, if I don't like what the cop says, I roll up my window and just shut them out until they get frustrated and leave. Works every time, should have worked for Tyreek.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:14 PM   #276
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
The entire situation is Hill's faul for everything I stated above.
Wow.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:14 PM   #277
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
When I get pulled over, if I don't like what the cop says, I roll up my window and just shut them out until they get frustrated and leave. Works every time, should have worked for Tyreek.
Lol
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Yesterday, 08:15 PM   #278
Hockey Town

Quote:
The entire situation is Hill's faul for everything I stated above.
It's Hills fault cause you're a douche got it.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:16 PM   #279
Hockey Town

Quote:
They got involved in a traffic stop that was none of their business. It's always a dumb move. Don't do it.
Really glad you aren't my friend, you are the epitome of the bootlicker memes.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:16 PM   #280
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
There’s a second body cam video that he’s in.

He was parked behind Hill’s car. He was driving his own car and not in that SUV.
Ah, okay. I didn't see that video.

That's rough. Those guys were pulling over out of concern and wanting to help, but it probably didn't help the situation when you had other cars pulling over and guys getting out. But I don't know what else you'd do. If I was driving in a convoy with some friends and one of them got pulled over, I'd probably pull over too, even though I kind of think I shouldn't. Maybe the guy in the passenger seat was doing the right thing by just sitting in his car and filming it, but even that is going to be an escalation risk.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:17 PM   #281
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
It's Hills fault cause you're a douche got it.
Lol .. a typical response from someone who's been beaten again. So you argue about all these things in the other forum about a equality and various things but when it comes to something specific, it's the other way around. Some might call that hypocrisy. But we'll leave it at that, I'm done responding to you.

Never argue with an idiot people, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:18 PM   #282
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post

That's rough. Those guys were pulling over out of concern and wanting to help, but it probably didn't help the situation when you had other cars pulling over and guys getting out. But I don't know what else you'd do. If I was driving in a convoy with some friends and one of them got pulled over, I'd probably pull over too, even though I kind of think I shouldn't.
Your most likely outcome is that you'll get a ticket too, and that's the least of the worst things that could happen.
Old Yesterday, 08:18 PM   #283
Hockey Town

Quote:
Lol .. a typical response from someone who's been beaten again. So you argue about all these things in the other forum about a equality and various things but when it comes to something specific, it's the other way around. Some might call that hypocrisy. But we'll leave it at that, I'm done responding to you.

Never argue with an idiot people, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Beaten?

You're argument is literally "law enforcement is always right, do what you're told no matter what"

You can think you won but you're just a bitch.
Old Yesterday, 08:19 PM   #284
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post

That's rough. Those guys were pulling over out of concern and wanting to help, but it probably didn't help the situation when you had other cars pulling over and guys getting out. But I don't know what else you'd do. If I was driving in a convoy with some friends and one of them got pulled over, I'd probably pull over too, even though I kind of think I shouldn't. Maybe the guy in the passenger seat was doing the right thing by just sitting in his car and filming it, but even that is going to be an escalation risk.
My thing is, there were what, like 7-8 cops on the scene detaining one guy?

Tyreek’s teammates were clearly not being threatening and just wanted to know what was going on. Can one of those 8 cops not walk over to them and calmly defuse the situation with them?

Their attitude towards the other guys was incredibly hostile compared to the threat they were posing.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 08:21 PM   #285
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
My thing is, there were what, like 7-8 cops on the scene detaining one guy?

Tyreek’s teammates were clearly not being threatening and just wanted to know what was going on. Can one of those 8 cops not walk over to them and calmly defuse the situation with them?

Their attitude towards the other guys was incredibly hostile compared to the threat they were posing.
They're perceived as a threat in general because they stopped to get involved.