Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 01:43 PM  

Kareem Hunt [signed to the practice squad]

Edit: Oh shit, sorry read it wrong. Can a mod please change to "visits"? I think Schefter edited his tweet or something. Yeah, let's go with that.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:19 AM   #271
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
If I had known a Butker/Hunt tweet spliced with a video of LeBron/Curry would upset you this much, I of course would never have posted it. What do you take me for?
A bottom tier shit poster?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:21 AM   #272

Oof. Seems like a few agree with that assessment as well. Work on your troll game and you might actually rustle a jimmy or two.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:22 AM   #273
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Did he ever have a serious lower body injury.

It would seem a little strange for him to have fallen off as hard as he did, as early as he did, without much of a workload.

I mean he was 27ish when he fell to hell, no? I know he had a calf issue but damn, he was 26 at the time. A calf shouldn't fell a guy like that.

Then again, we try to talk ourselves into stuff like this all the time and 99 times of out 100, the guy's actually washed.
You never know...maybe he'll come back with fresh legs and have a bit of a resurgence.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 11:23 AM   #274
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Imagine being dumb enough to take that tweet in any way seriously.
The whole point of a joke is that it's supposed to be clever/funny. When it's not, people usually explain why it's a dumb joke.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:23 AM   #275
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
A bottom tier shit poster?
S tier I'd say, but reasonable minds differ.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 11:24 AM   #276
Veteran

Quote:
Oh it usually does.

That really stupid ESPN show Playmakers did the best job ever of demonstrating exactly how.

The 'Old Warhorse' runningback spent the series trying to prove he was still as good as he used to be and was every bit as good as the new hot shit kid. And then in the last episode of the season, a hole opens up and he breaks into it.

I don't remember how they did it, but they contrasted him getting through the hole as a younger back with the version of him now that was just a half a step slower. And when he got there, the hole slammed shut.

The problem with a talent diminution is that the results aren't linear.

You fall off 10% in talent, you're not 90% as productive. When that happens, you're probably just not an NFL player anymore. Because you needed every last bit of that talent to clear that NFL ability threshhold.

If Hunt's fallen off 10%, he's not 90% of the player he once was. In fact, he'd be lucky to be HALF that guy.

Yeah, talent absolutely simply evaporates sometimes. Most times, in fact.

But hey, maybe Kareem is an outlier.
I define talent as innate ability that is there even after the body no longer allows that talent to be displayed. If Hunt isn't beaten up physically, there is no reason he can't do most or all of the things he did in 2018. He wasn't a speedster even as a rookie.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 11:25 AM   #277
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
The whole point of a joke is that it's supposed to be clever/funny. When it's not, people usually explain why it's a dumb joke.
I don't think anybody would accuse the tweet of high comedy, no.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 11:26 AM   #278

Quote:
S tier I'd say, but reasonable minds differ.
Nah. That's Hammock and Hootie tier. Guys that can actually provide excitement. You're firmly bottom tier precisely because you offer none of that. Be a better shit poster, please and thanks.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:27 AM   #279
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
I define talent as innate ability that is there even after the body no longer allows that talent to be displayed. If Hunt isn't beaten up physically, there is no reason he can't do most or all of the things he did in 2018. He wasn't a speedster even as a rookie.
Oh.

I'm sorry - I presumed your definition of 'talent' actually made sense in my response to you.

My bad.

Carry on...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:28 AM   #280
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Nah. That's Hammock and Hootie tier. Guys that can actually provide excitement. You're firmly bottom tier precisely because you offer none of that. Be a better shit poster, please and thanks.
Well at least basketball season is around the corner. That's when I peak.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:29 AM   #281

Quote:
Well at least basketball season is around the corner. That's when I peak.
Yeah, but that's a niche thread and let's be honest, more than half of that is staylor raging into the void at LeBron.
Old Today, 11:29 AM   #282
Veteran

Quote:
Oh.

I'm sorry - I presumed your definition of 'talent' actually made sense in my response to you.

My bad.

Carry on...
So you think the instant a player suffers a career-ending injury, all of their talent vanishes? Talk about not making sense.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 11:30 AM   #283
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
You are denying the impacts of aging on said “talent”?
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:32 AM   #284
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Yeah, but that's a niche thread and let's be honest, more than half of that is staylor raging into the void at LeBron.
You're right, LeBron really does make the job easy when virtually anything he does or says makes others irrationally angry.
Old Today, 11:34 AM   #285
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88 View Post
You are denying the impacts of aging on said “talent”?
Aging doesn't reduce talent, but it reduces the ability to use talent so it's basically the same thing.

A 29-year-old with relatively low mileage on the odometer should still be good to go if he's kept himself in shape.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote