Retired Bearcat

I've Caught the Cancer [RIP]

Obituary:
https://www.fohnfuneralhome.com/obit...ichael-brattin

Quote:
In Loving Memory
Michael Anthony Brattin
July 6, 1976 - August 2, 2024

Michael Anthony Brattin, age 48, of Mt. Vernon, Missouri passed away peacefully on August 2, 2024, at his home.

He was born July 6, 1976, in Cassville, Missouri the son of David and Doris (Sanders) Conner. On October 20, 2007, Michael married the love of his life, Emme Robertson in Carthage, Missouri. Their union was blessed with love, laughter, and the joy of raising a family together. Michael is survived by his father, David Conner; devoted wife, Emme Brattin; three sons, Dalton Brattin and his wife Shanya of Monett, Missouri, Chad Brattin of Exeter, Missouri and Brett Brattin of Mt. Vernon, Missouri; one daughter, Jayda Brattin and her fiancé Tyler Yeargain of Exeter, Missouri; one brother, Eric Brattin and his wife Donna of Davenport, Florida; one sister, Tobie Jones and her husband Brandon of Buena Vista, Colorado; six grandchildren; two grand dogs and two grand cats.

Preceding him in death were his mother, Doris (Sanders) Conner and grandparents, James and Bonnie Sanders.

Michael graduated in 1994 from Purdy High School in Purdy, Missouri, his pursuit of knowledge led him to Crowder College in Neosho, Missouri, where he earned his associate's degree in accounting. He worked as an accountant for Damar Worldwide in Aurora, Missouri.

Michael attended the Covenant Baptist Church in Mt. Vernon. Outside of work and church, he was an avid fan of the Kansas City Chiefs, reveling in the excitement of football season each year. His love for the game was just one of the many passions that he shared with his family and friends. Michael also enjoyed being outside, whether it was tending to his yard, enjoying a family barbeque, playing friendly games of pig basketball and golf, or simply taking a moment to appreciate the beauty of nature.

Services will be held at 2:00 P.M. Tuesday, August 6, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville, Missouri. Pastor Rick Cooper will be conducting the services. Burial will be at Maplewood Cemetery in Exeter, Missouri.

The family will receive friends from 5:00 until 6:00 P.M., Monday, August 5, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville.

Contributions may be made to Three Rivers Hospice in memory of Michael.

FOHN FUNERAL HOME
Cassville, Missouri
417-847-2141
5/25/23 Update:
Spoiler!

Original Post:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; Today at 03:10 PM..
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-26-2022, 02:46 PM   #271
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
Thanks. That makes sense.

I just want for pain control and to have an appetite again. I'll just make an appointment and get it out of the way
If rec passes in November there are benefits for mes card holders as well. Cards will renew every 3 years vs annually, basic work protection for card holders.

Last edited by penguinz; 10-26-2022 at 02:53 PM..
penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-26-2022, 03:12 PM   #272
Fish are scared of me

My back hurts!. I think I need to order a joint.

I haven't had one for 30 years
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 11:38 PM   #273
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
My back hurts!. I think I need to order a joint.

I haven't had one for 30 years
It’s probably from all those jumping jacks.
ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-28-2022, 06:14 AM   #274
Retired Bearcat

Morning all, just my daily update for those that care

Had another shit day yesterday. Went to bed at 7 last night just to try and get a little energy for the weekend.

My beautiful wife has a yearly tradition of taking family pictures and that happens to be tomorrow.

We're heading to my dad's tonight and taking our pictures tomorrow. My wife has a little surprise for my Pa and I'm sure tears will be shed. This will be the first time since Mom passed away that we've taken pics so my wife got with all his sisters and they are coming up so they can have a pic together (they haven't had one in 40 years)

Hopefully it will be great and happy time tomorrow morning. Our photographer is going to gets pics of his reaction when he sees all of sisters pulling in.

We're getting them taken at Roaring River at 10 tomorrow. I might throw one up if I feel like it later.

We're having a pot of chili afterwards if any CP members are close
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 15 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2022, 06:27 AM   #275
pie is never free

Last edited by HayWire; 11-22-2022 at 02:56 PM..
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2022, 07:14 AM   #276
Supporter

Last edited by HayWire; 11-22-2022 at 02:57 PM..
penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-28-2022, 08:15 AM   #277
umm...what do I say here?

Good thoughts and prayers for you and your family mr. Haywire
btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.btlook1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-28-2022, 12:56 PM   #278
Retired Bearcat

I'll post some pics....I think my ummmm "baby sitter " is going to pack me down there now...I think she needs a break

I will offer an open invitation for golf and lunch. Not sure how far I can go but I'm taking my sticks.

My Pa's house is actually boarding the tee box
Old 10-28-2022, 12:58 PM   #279
Retired Bearcat

Gay day with Clay?

Let's do a gay day with Hay!
Old 10-29-2022, 01:37 AM   #280
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
Morning all, just my daily update for those that care

Had another shit day yesterday. Went to bed at 7 last night just to try and get a little energy for the weekend.

My beautiful wife has a yearly tradition of taking family pictures and that happens to be tomorrow.

We're heading to my dad's tonight and taking our pictures tomorrow. My wife has a little surprise for my Pa and I'm sure tears will be shed. This will be the first time since Mom passed away that we've taken pics so my wife got with all his sisters and they are coming up so they can have a pic together (they haven't had one in 40 years)

Hopefully it will be great and happy time tomorrow morning. Our photographer is going to gets pics of his reaction when he sees all of sisters pulling in.

We're getting them taken at Roaring River at 10 tomorrow. I might throw one up if I feel like it later.

We're having pot afterwards if any CP members are close

Sure I'd be there but I don't live so close.

I mean thanks for the offer of pot.

Last edited by Rasputin; 10-29-2022 at 01:45 AM..
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2022, 10:41 AM   #281
Retired Bearcat

I've been had... for the last 2 months my wife had been planning the family pictures with the idea of surprising my dad by having his sisters come up. He was shocked and teared up when they all pulled in.

There was 13 of us total. Half way threw everyone started taking there shirts off. Underneath they all had t-shirts on that my wife had made that I had no clue about.

They were cancer shirts that said this family fights together. Even the photographer was wearing one.

I've got a group photo of all them around me. I'll post it in a bit.

Needless to say it was a bit overwhelming and I teared up a bit too.
Thumbs Up 24 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2022, 10:46 AM   #282
Kind of a mod

Aww, very sweet. Hope you're having a great time.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2022, 11:18 AM   #283
Supporter

Sounds like a perfect day!
Old 10-29-2022, 11:34 AM   #284
Retired Bearcat

This ain't everyone. Won't have that one until the photographer does her thing
Thumbs Up 28 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2022, 05:14 PM   #285
Supporter

That is A GREAT day!
IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.IA_Chiefs_fan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote