Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-20-2020, 03:00 PM  
Kind of a mod

***Official (2020)-2021 NHL Thread***

Well, it's gonna be a weird year, but here's your format:

DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-31-2021, 11:50 PM   #271
MFIC

The Leafs are a pathetic disgrace. Heads better roll for this disgusting outcome.
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-01-2021, 12:38 AM   #272
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
The Leafs are the pre-Mahomes Chiefs of the NHL
I was fans of both of them (the Leafs' situation is honestly probably worse because the expectations are/were higher than the Chiefs with Alex Smith), but at least there is Mahomes now.

Also the 2019 Raptors was a good run.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-01-2021, 06:35 AM   #273
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I was fans of both of them (the Leafs' situation is honestly probably worse because the expectations are/were higher than the Chiefs with Alex Smith), but at least there is Mahomes now.

Also the 2019 Raptors was a good run.
The leafs went years with zero hope because the team was run poorly but they have drafted well lately and the last few years have had a really good team there is no reason they should have lost , can’t blame the goalie this time , I don’t think the coach did enough to get the match ups he wanted marner/Matthews were still getting chances but would have destroyed any other line than the danault line.

When Price is hot like he was shots from the perimeter and slot still are not enough I guarantee Winnipeg will be crashing the net
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 06-01-2021, 06:17 PM   #274
Would an idiot do that?

Reaves gets two games.

No idea why the NHL wouldn't want to do what it could to get rid one of the last completely useless goons.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-01-2021, 06:25 PM   #275
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
The leafs went years with zero hope because the team was run poorly but they have drafted well lately and the last few years have had a really good team there is no reason they should have lost , can’t blame the goalie this time , I don’t think the coach did enough to get the match ups he wanted marner/Matthews were still getting chances but would have destroyed any other line than the danault line.

When Price is hot like he was shots from the perimeter and slot still are not enough I guarantee Winnipeg will be crashing the net
From what I saw, it was a combination of a bunch of shit (injuries mid-series to their #2 C and #2 D, bad puck luck, and general soft play/bad mistakes at the worst times). So it goes with the Leafs.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-01-2021, 06:40 PM   #276
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Reaves gets two games.

No idea why the NHL wouldn't want to do what it could to get rid one of the last completely useless goons.
It's hard to understand for sure. The only sense I can make of it is that the NHL just doesn't think that "extracurricular activities" that go too far are a major deal. They're developing a track record of letting guys off pretty easy for that stuff.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2021, 06:34 PM   #277
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Playing a team that shouldn't at all be favored talent-wise, but you've been here before:

via GIPHY

Game 2 feeling:

via GIPHY

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 08:15 PM   #278
I love your mom

Another brutal hit cheapshot , guys don’t learn.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 06-02-2021, 08:16 PM   #279
Ain't no relax!

Damn, that hit was insane. I hope he's OK, because that did not look good...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2021, 08:17 PM   #280
In Search of a Life

Looks like he was ko’d before his head hit the ice.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-02-2021, 08:18 PM   #281
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Damn, that hit was insane. I hope he's OK, because that did not look good...
That was trying to injure someone, wasn’t even trying to stop the goal , that how I got my subdural hematoma on a similar hit in a non contact beer league game.
Old 06-02-2021, 08:25 PM   #282
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
That was trying to injure someone, wasn’t even trying to stop the goal , that how I got my subdural hematoma on a similar hit in a non contact beer league game.
Yeah, he actually moved his stick away from the puck at the last second... that was ****ing brutal.
Old 06-02-2021, 08:28 PM   #283
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Yeah, that was straight head hunting. Really ugly. I love physical hockey, but that's bullshit...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-02-2021, 08:29 PM   #284
Ain't no relax!

Avs out in front early again. Giddy up!
Old 06-02-2021, 08:33 PM   #285
Would an idiot do that?

All of the goalie talk just for that to be the first goal against Fleury.