Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 06:55 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs sign Juju (2024)

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:29 PM   #271
The man you could post like.

Rice
Brown
Worthy
JJSS
Watson
Hardman
Toney if they're keeping 7.

That would be my ideal room Tuesday evening.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:41 PM   #272
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Rice
Brown
Worthy
JJSS
Watson
Hardman

That is a handsome group
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:53 PM   #273
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
You really can't be doing that in games, even if Skyy Moore got a Super Bowl TD doing stuff like that.
I thought it was confirmed Kelce lined up in the wrong formation, not Moore.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 04:55 PM   #274
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Rice
Brown
Worthy
JJSS
Watson
Hardman

See, I could go for that also, because with all those WR's in front of Toney, it mitigates the time when he's out. And when he does play, he could make splash plays.

I also understand the argument for not keeping him, because he'll miss games. And if that's the case I would rather Ross make the team in his place, over Moore. Ross has 1 skill set none of the other WR's have, Moore doesn't do anything special.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Today, 05:04 PM   #275
MVP

Quote:
Rice
Brown
Worthy
JJSS
Watson
Hardman

That's exactly where I'm at as well.

Moore and Remigio to the PS. I think Ross more than likely is done.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 05:12 PM   #276
MVP

Sounds like only 1 of Ross, Toney, & Moore will make the roster.

It's nice to have tough decisions in our WR room!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 05:15 PM   #277
MVP

Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 05:18 PM   #278
Homer go crazy!!!

See ya Toney!
greg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 05:34 PM   #279
Pedantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolboy View Post
Juju has the plasma knee injection guy on retainer
It does work.
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:41 PM   #280
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
Moore was on Kelce's team when he shouldn't have been, so it's obviously still his fault.

Last edited by crispystl; Today at 06:01 PM..
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 05:54 PM   #281
Banned!

Quote:
It was. Zero idea why folks preferred to blame Moore, but that's what we do around here.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:03 PM   #282
Pessimistically optimistic.

Did we sign this piece of shit ye....oh, we did.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:17 PM   #283
MVP

I’m so stoked about this. I really loved JJSS in his first time around, he made so many big plays for us. He has real chemistry with Mahomes, which isn’t always easy to find. Pat can make it work with anyone, but it sure is nice when he has guys around him he’s clicking with. He and JuJu just always seemed like they were on the same page from day one.

Just such a low key great signing, and I love how he was already at practice today. Guy couldn’t wait to put the red and gold back on, he loves being a Chief.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:17 PM   #284
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

I'm still pissed at Rice for being an idiot and causing this crap. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:19 PM   #285
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Really? I never heard of this. I just remember the sideline video of Mahomes saying something about scoring despite being in the wrong formation.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.