Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-16-2018, 11:56 AM  
Thank you

Sammy Watkins IS practicing. [or not]

wtf!!!!!????
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2018, 06:53 PM   #271
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

This is encouraging regarding Sammy Watkins...

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/nf...222460380.html

“(There was) not a setback,” Chiefs head coach Andy Reid said on Friday. “As a matter of fact, he’s actually getting better. We’re being cautious with this, so I mean, that’s where we’re at.”
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2018, 07:09 PM   #272
In Search of a Life

He has a history of jones fracture, whatever that is.

Based on Reid’s history of talking about injuries, are we sure Watkins is even alive ?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2018, 07:11 PM   #273
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
He has a history of jones fracture, whatever that is.

Based on Reid’s history of talking about injuries, are we sure Watkins is even alive ?
Right below/next to your ankle on the top/side of your foot. I had that fracture while skateboarding at 13 years old. My ankle rolled under my foot as I was landing. As a result I have sprained that same ankle, and even ruptured 1/partially tore another ligament, several times. My ankle sometime sometimes rolls while walking. I've actually sprained my ankle jogging and can't play basketball because of the risk of landing sideways again.
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-30-2018, 07:28 PM   #274
Choco Favre

Rest Sammy
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2018, 07:33 PM   #275
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Put him at rb.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-05-2018, 11:57 AM   #276
Thank you

He's practicing!!!

carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2018, 11:58 AM   #277
'Tis my eye!

It's like Berry isn't even on the team anymore.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2018, 12:03 PM   #278
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
It's like Berry isn't even on the team anymore.
?
Old 12-05-2018, 12:06 PM   #279
In Search of a Life

This Offense is much better with Sammy in there so I am excited Mahomes has another weapon against the much Hyped Ravens D.

We are getting healthy at the right time in the season. Hopefully, we can go into the playoffs full force for once. Unstoppable!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 12:08 PM   #280
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwwataz View Post
Right below/next to your ankle on the top/side of your foot. I had that fracture while skateboarding at 13 years old. My ankle rolled under my foot as I was landing. As a result I have sprained that same ankle, and even ruptured 1/partially tore another ligament, several times. My ankle sometime sometimes rolls while walking. I've actually sprained my ankle jogging and can't play basketball because of the risk of landing sideways again.
I did the same thing on a skateboard skating in my pool when I was 14. We'd drain it for the winter and have at it. I've re-sprained it several times as well, but have not had the other issues you had. It's fine now, but I still have a knot above my ankle 3 decades later. Bottom line, it's an injury that lingers.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 12-05-2018, 12:22 PM   #281
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
This Offense is much better with Sammy in there so I am excited Mahomes has another weapon against the much Hyped Ravens D.

We are getting healthy at the right time in the season. Hopefully, we can go into the playoffs full force for once. Unstoppable!
Yes!!!
Old 12-05-2018, 12:23 PM   #282
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
?
Reid said everybody is practicing. That includes Eric Berry but Kissel only mentioned Watkins and Hitchens.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2018, 12:24 PM   #283
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Reid said everybody is practicing. That includes Eric Berry but Kissel only mentioned Watkins and Hitchens.
I think that’s because Watkins didn’t practice last week and Hitchens got banged up in the game.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2018, 12:25 PM   #284
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I think that’s because Watkins didn’t practice last week and Hitchens got banged up in the game.
True, but to not mention Eric Berry is pretty funny, considering he's the ONE person everybody, even non-Chiefs fans, want to know about.
Old 12-05-2018, 12:32 PM   #285
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

It’ll be great to have Watkins back if he’s ready to roll.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.