Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-05-2020, 03:04 PM   #28351
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
We are still waiting for that diagram you promised, showing a cloth mask that is in compliance with anti-mask laws that prohibit the covering of “any portion of the face”.
I just told you those laws in The COVID 19 world aren’t being followed fully as YOU CAN wear a mask to a bank currently. Seems common sense is alive and well. Good thing you’re not in a position to manage anything important.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2020, 03:05 PM   #28352
Please squeeze

NY has anti-mask laws but the police aren't obviously enforcing it. Either will the rest of the states I imagine
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2020, 03:06 PM   #28353
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
So that's what, 17% ish that were asymptomatic?

Now give us the totals for the symptomatic cases.
Just a little clarification on this.

They are finding out now that about 49% of this "asymptomatic" group had 1 of the 8 symptoms the CDC put out. But they were generally very mild symptoms, and the people stated they never actually felt like they were ill. (None of them were running fevers either)
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2020, 03:09 PM   #28354
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I just told you those laws in The COVID 19 world aren’t being followed fully as YOU CAN wear a mask to a bank currently. Seems common sense is alive and well. Good thing you’re not in a position to manage anything important.
So now, being out and about attending personal matters is effectively governed by common sense?

This gets more and more confusing!!
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2020, 03:11 PM   #28355
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
You don't know the difference between entire facial coverage and wearing a mask over your nose and mouth?

Should I provide you a diagram?
I did wear a full T-Rex head to Hy-Vee a couple weeks ago and nobody said anything.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2020, 03:12 PM   #28356
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
So now, being out and about attending personal matters is effectively governed by common sense?

This gets more and more confusing!!
I know for the average American expecting common sense is asking a lot.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2020, 03:12 PM   #28357
Supporter

Quote:

They are finding out now that about 49% of this "asymptomatic" group had 1 of the 8 symptoms the CDC put out. But they were generally very mild symptoms, and the people stated they never actually felt like they were ill. (None of them were running fevers either)
That sounds a bit flakey to me. I mean when is a symptom a symptom?
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2020, 03:15 PM   #28358
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I did wear a full T-Rex head to Hy-Vee a couple weeks ago and nobody said anything.
I hope you repeatedly asked for others to reach things on the top shelves because of your arms.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 03:15 PM   #28359
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
That sounds a bit flakey to me. I mean when is a symptom a symptom?
You are making my head hurt again pete.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 05-05-2020, 03:16 PM   #28360
Hockey Town

See sometimes my lower abdomen hurts, then I fart and I feel better, so it's good.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 03:16 PM   #28361
In Search of a Life

Quote:

This is what I've been wondering about with the asymptomatic people. They're technically symptomatic but don't really even feel like it.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2020, 03:18 PM   #28362
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
You are making my head hurt again pete.
Okay so they were all asymptomatic but then again they all had symptoms that were so mild they didn't know they had no idea at all they were sick? Okay.

That just kinda comes across as reaching is all.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2020, 03:19 PM   #28363
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
See sometimes my lower abdomen hurts, then I fart and I feel better, so it's good.
Sometimes when I puke , I shit and sometimes when I shit, I cum. But they won't test me for COVID those bastards.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 05-05-2020, 03:21 PM   #28364
Supporter

Quote:
Okay so they were all asymptomatic but then again they all had symptoms that were so mild they didn't know they had no idea at all they were sick? Okay.

Ahahahaha, . . . so what do they call The Whopper?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2020, 03:21 PM   #28365
I love your mom

Quote:

Common symptoms:

•fever.

•tiredness.

•dry cough.

Some people may experience:

•aches and pains.

•nasal congestion.

•runny nose.

•sore throat.

•diarrhoea.