Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-18-2022, 12:06 AM  
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

****Official GDT KC Chiefs @ Houston Texans ****

I just got laid at the Hilton hotel in Kansas City

When I score on Saturday night Chiefs score 35+ points

Go Chiefs
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 04:02 PM   #2821
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTitus View Post
Ok...I'll be your huckleberry. what do you think it means when someone deems the team as a 'fraud'? What is a fraud, in your opinion?
Calling them a fraud means all their success is a mirage and they actually suck. This team doesn’t suck and anyone who thinks they do is just too dumb to argue with.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 04:03 PM   #2822
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh Snap View Post
Context is key. Look at the box Stas of this game. We played like a 10-3 team, the Texans looked like a 1-11-1 team. The difference was 10 penalties against the chiefs for 102 yards. The refs are the only reason why this game was the way it was. Look at the box scores of both teams.
The refs AND the turnovers by the chiefs.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2022, 04:03 PM   #2823
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Not really. The conspiracy stuff on here is embarrassing
The conspiracy stuff is stupid, but Cheffers and Crew didn’t do much to pacify that crowd today
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 04:03 PM   #2824
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrain View Post
People who are complaining about the defense you take away the turnover and ref screwjob we win by double digits.
Yes but our defense does indeed suck. We can't get pressure without blitzing, that narrative hasn't changed.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 04:04 PM   #2825
Starter

I thought after watching the Minnesota game yesterday, no game could be called any worse by the refs. I was wrong.
Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.Katie would the whole thing.
Old 12-18-2022, 04:04 PM   #2826
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
IMHO the problem is we don't appear to be a team trending to play better at the end of the season...
My sentiments...I ask Pitt and his comrade, is this considered calling the team 'a fraud' or legitimate fandom criticism. I need your ruling.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-18-2022, 04:05 PM   #2827
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCTitus View Post
Every team can say that...and I dont disagree. My issue is officiating is terribly inconsistent...KC had at least 3 PI's that I saw worse contact that wasnt called in other games this week. I'd like to think that it averages out. It may not, but I feel it's a weak argument.

I've been on the record as saying officiating has been terrible around the league all year long. But 10 penalties for 102 yards, that sustained every scoring drive by the Texans is not something every team can say. And the problem is I can't even blame the defense for all those calls. Over half of them shouldn't have been called. Or should've resulted in offset penalties from blatant holds on their OL
Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.Oh Snap is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-18-2022, 04:06 PM   #2828
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
The conspiracy stuff is stupid, but Cheffers and Crew didn’t do much to pacify that crowd today
That crew has no business in the NFL they are awful
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 04:07 PM   #2829
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Not really. The conspiracy stuff on here is embarrassing
“Cheffers isn’t qualified to manage a foot locker” - Travis Kelce, GOAT, 2017.

I don’t think you disagree, but it doesn’t have to be a conspiracy. He can be a petty dumbass with a chip on his shoulder for crying on National TV when reffing the Chiefs this year.

Historically, no official has called more consequential plays against the Chiefs than Cheffers. It can be a byproduct of him overofficiating or being a moron, but it should be okay to call those things out.

Last edited by Chiefspants; 12-18-2022 at 04:13 PM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 04:07 PM   #2830
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
IMHO the problem is we don't appear to be a team trending to play better at the end of the season. That can turn around all in one game. We have our problems but I wouldn't want to bet against 15 and 87. Unless of course it's only against the spread.
KC does appear to be able to play down to the competition.

But they can also come back from ten point deficits.

Have the league's best offense and also be one of the worst at converting third and one.

I think I see a trend here...
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-18-2022, 04:07 PM   #2831
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razaele View Post
Calling them a fraud means all their success is a mirage and they actually suck. This team doesn’t suck and anyone who thinks they do is just too dumb to argue with.
Ok... to you, what is success? Your definition of success, versus others might not be the same. Maybe some think 'success' is a potential SB appearance or trophy, and not just a playoff appearance. That doesnt mean the team 'sucks', maybe it means the team failed to meet their post season goals.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-18-2022, 04:08 PM   #2832
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Wasn't the 49 yard drive the one with 3 flags on every play though, including one where the receiver literally just ran into the safety? (and the DPI, didn't get a good replay of it)
Yes there was 3 defensive penalties on that drive. I am not a ref conspiracy theorist though. One of those calls was bad the other 2 legit IIRC
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 04:08 PM   #2833
Changes pants while driving

I'm sorry, the third and long defense is horrible and inexcusable. It has been a constant problem that stretches back over the last three defensive coordinators. Pointing that out isn't wrong. Glad we won, but that shit is demoralizing. I don't think you have to go into a game day thread and just ignore things. Cheer for the good, and point out what isn't.
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 04:08 PM   #2834
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razaele View Post
idiotic

that's not what it means

that's why this argument is stupid. having an argument with stupid people over definitions is a waste.
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-18-2022, 04:08 PM   #2835
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
your point is stupid though

you want to argue about the word fraud but really there are serious questions about this team right now.

we don't match up well with 4-5 of our potential opponents. We haven't been really tested by healthy good offenses and done well.

Ok so if you don't like the word fraud..which I can understand..then what's an alternative? Denial?

Only an absolute Homer can't see that we are going to run into a brick wall at playoff time... So it's a dumb argument about the meaning of the word.. a semantic argument. Whatever it is you want to call it.. The reality doesn't not seem to match up with our illusion of what this team could be.
It's just that people have to take it to such an extreme.

If someone says they're losing in the playoffs no matter who they play, they're dumb.

If someone says they're getting blown out by the Bills or Bengals, they're dumb.

If someone says there are multiple concerns that could cost them at important times in the playoffs, even more so than previous years (whether that's true or not).... okay, now we're at least being realistic, even though I don't see any other team in the league that doesn't have their own concerns.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote