Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 06:49 PM   #2821
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
The cap's gone up, the salaries have gone up. It was always gonna be this way.

Have you seen what some of the interior OL are getting?
Right. Which is why an elite CB in the 18 to 21 million range seems like a much wiser use of cap than blowing 15+ million on one of the 2nd/3rd tier WR options left or one of the shit LTs that'll undoubtedly bloat their market soon as well.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 06:49 PM   #2822
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Yeah, we obviously need both, but the market at both is untenable right now. The one wild card is Tyron Smith, but I expect some team will end up giving him a hefty 1 year deal that we won't match.
Yea, I'm surprised he wouldn't be a ring chaser at this point.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 06:50 PM   #2823

If they can lock Tyron Smith up reasonably I'd be cool with it, but I have a sinking feeling he'll be overpaid by someone else.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 06:51 PM   #2824
In Search of a Life

No way I'd pay Smith. I'd rather have back Donovan Smith than Tyron.

I'd rather trade up for a LT than do that.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 06:53 PM   #2825

Quote:
No way I'd pay Smith. I'd rather have back Donovan Smith than Tyron.

I'd rather trade up for a LT than do that.
Kind of proving my point there. Tyron Smith is just the "best" of a very poor market at OT.
Old 03-12-2024, 06:55 PM   #2826
Baba Ganoush

Chiefs legend

In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 06:56 PM   #2827
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Kind of proving my point there. Tyron Smith is just the "best" of a very poor market at OT.
They've obviously got an idea on what they wanna do, maybe that's Wanya Morris. I dunno.

But the WR thing is just that the guy they need, in terms of type of player, there are still some guys out there. Just about getting the price point.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 06:57 PM   #2828
MVP

Quote:
Right. Which is why an elite CB in the 18 to 21 million range seems like a much wiser use of cap than blowing 15+ million on one of the 2nd/3rd tier WR options left or one of the shit LTs that'll undoubtedly bloat their market soon as well.
You're right, at least on the WR front.

However, you need to factor in what they already have at CB without Sneed. They have two starters coming back and Williams has logged quality snaps.

As Reid said: "I want two offensive tackles, a quarterback, two pass rushers, two corners, and I'll figure the rest out."

He's short a tackle. You can lose Sneed and still have the CBs.

I've kind of switched my focus of late to moving up for an LT and letting WR fall where it may. Get a couple of mid-tier FA WRs, then spend a day 2 pick on another and let Andy figure it out.

Of course, this place will go off the deep end if KC doesn't make some sort of splash on a WR because everyone wants a number 1 despite the fact we're establishing that with Rice. We just need guys who can reliably make some plays when Kelce and Rice are covered.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 06:58 PM   #2829
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post

However, you need to factor in what they already have at CB without Sneed. They have two starters coming back and Williams has logged quality snaps.

As Reid said: "I want two offensive tackles, a quarterback, two pass rushers, two corners, and I'll figure the rest out."

I've kind of switched my focus of late to moving up for an LT and letting WR fall where it may. Get a couple of mid-tier FA WRs, then spend a day 2 pick on another and let Andy figure it out.

Of course, this place will go off the deep end if KC doesn't make some sort of splash on a WR because everyone wants a number 1 despite the fact we're establishing that with Rice. We just need guys who can reliably make some plays when Kelce and Rice are covered.
I just don't know that we can get up high enough for one of the really good LT prospects.
Old 03-12-2024, 06:58 PM   #2830
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I’m gonna be real nervous if we are handing Wanya Morris LT1 duties up front

That can’t happen IMO. Christmas was that bad.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 06:58 PM   #2831

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post

If the offers aren't there what can you do? Where's your cutoff? 3rd rounder?
Old 03-12-2024, 06:59 PM   #2832
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I’m gonna be real nervous if we are handing Wanya Morris LT1 duties up front

That can’t happen IMO. Christmas was that bad.
It may just have to.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:01 PM   #2833
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
It may just have to.
Definitely doesn’t. They can sign a vet after the draft again if things don’t work out during the draft.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:02 PM   #2834
Forever Royal

They aren’t extending Sneed. He plays a position that they have an excellent track record of drafting and developing.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:03 PM   #2835
In Search of a Life

I wouldn't hate Jalen Guyton as a WR5 type guy.