Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-24-2023, 04:43 PM  
Please squeeze

***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***

Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 01:00 PM   #2821
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
Like I said, we will never know. But common sense says the Warriors close the deal.
Draymond went off for 32-15-9 on 11 of 15 shooting (with 6 threes) in game 7. Guess which team won that game
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-21-2024, 01:04 PM   #2822
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
So like KCC, you're also a ****ing disingenuous liar.

Here's the post:

100% about me. Absolutely nothing to do with basketball, Lebron, MJ, etc.

Rent free.
Read the first part of my post for the reason I came in here. The one part you didn’t bold.

I decided to post because you’re a bitch.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-21-2024, 01:04 PM   #2823
In Search of a Life

Sure. But the damage was done when the momentum of the series shifted without him. LeBron again needed help. You will never convince me otherwise. Tainted title.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-21-2024, 01:05 PM   #2824
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Read the first part of my post for the reason I came in here. The one part you didn’t bold.

I decided to post because you’re a bitch.
When I say came into the thread, I mean posting in it. Not "reading", dipshit. If all you did was read, we wouldn't be having this back and forth.

And no, you decided to post because you're obsessed with me. Then you cried about being bullied, because YOU'RE THE BITCH.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2024, 01:06 PM   #2825
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
Sure. But the damage was done when the momentum of the series shifted without him. LeBron again needed help. You will never convince me otherwise. Tainted title.
A tainted title because a great player whose flaw is literally being an uncontrolled lunatic on court (which the Warriors signed up for knowingly for over a decade) couldn't control himself from kicking a guy in the balls for the 2nd time in the playoffs. Logic checks out.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-21-2024, 01:09 PM   #2826
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
When I say came into the thread, I mean posting in it. Not "reading", dipshit. If all you did was read, we wouldn't be having this back and forth.

And no, you decided to post because you're obsessed with me. Then you cried about being bullied, because YOU'RE THE BITCH.
Maybe try using the right words then. You’d get your point across better than your typical hissy fits.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-21-2024, 01:10 PM   #2827
Perpetual Mediocrity

I mean, you could just as easily try to diminish LeBron by saying Curry choked those Finals games (which he did, especially in game 7, and which has long been one of his flaws). Draymond's flaw is being unable to control himself and that burned him and his team at the worst possible time. Tough shit.
Old 06-21-2024, 01:12 PM   #2828
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Maybe try using the right words then. You’d get your point across better than your typical hissy fits.
It's not my fault that you're too stupid to understand that if all you did was read, you didn't really come into the thread from anybody posting's perspective, only your own.

Next time I'll be sure to spell things out for you, since you're slow.

And absolutely hilarious that you say "using the right words" when you're the moron that thought me simply saying the word "pathetic" meant that I was outraged.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 01:14 PM   #2829
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
It's not my fault that you're too stupid to understand that if all you did was read, you didn't really come into the thread from anybsky posting's perspective.

Next time I'll be sure to spell things out for you, since you're slow.

And absolutely hilarious that you say "using the right words" when you're the moron that thought me simply saying the word "pathetic" meant that I was outraged.
You’re literally outraged all the time. It’s your resting mood. You’ll die of heart disease because your blood pressure is probably spiked every waking hour. Not that you’ll be missed.
Old 06-21-2024, 01:15 PM   #2830
In Search of a Life

Quote:
You’re literally outraged all the time. It’s your resting mood. You’ll die of heart disease because your blood pressure is probably spiked every waking hour. Not that you’ll be missed.

YOU posted in this thread to express YOUR outrage over my "bullying". The second time in a row that you've done this. You have the self awareness of my 4 year old son.
Old 06-21-2024, 01:18 PM   #2831
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:

YOU posted in this thread to express YOUR outrage over my "bullying". The second time in a row that you've done this. You have the self awareness of my 4 year old son.
Old 06-21-2024, 01:19 PM   #2832
In Search of a Life

You had 4 posts in this thread that started 8 months ago before today. Today you have 11, and they're not at all about basketball, the NBA, Lebron, or MJ. All about me.

OBSESSED
Old 06-21-2024, 02:12 PM   #2833
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
You had 4 posts in this thread that started 8 months ago before today. Today you have 11, and they're not at all about basketball, the NBA, Lebron, or MJ. All about me.

OBSESSED
If you wanna analyze this thread, how bout you answer the question: how many posts into this 8 month thread did it take you to have an angry rant? The answer is 7 total posts. At least you’re consistent.

I asked ChatGPT to analyze all of your posts on this forum and in 99% of them, AI says you’re a bitch.
Old 06-21-2024, 02:14 PM   #2834
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
A tainted title because a great player whose flaw is literally being an uncontrolled lunatic on court (which the Warriors signed up for knowingly for over a decade) couldn't control himself from kicking a guy in the balls for the 2nd time in the playoffs. Logic checks out.
And yet when you're having this argument - still - 25 years from now, you'll cite Green as one of those Hall of Famers that prove how dominant that team was without also acknowledging that Green being a goddamn lunatic very possibly cost them a championship.

And without Green, the Cavs were easily the equal of the Warriors. Green WAS the difference maker in that series on the court.

James vs Curry
Irving vs. Klay
Love vs. Iguodala i guess?

The role players beyond that sucked pretty equally.

That said - I won't argue the point much. It was easily the most impressive feat of James career - truly spectacular. GS simply had no excuse losing that series, Green suspension or no. ESPECIALLY when they got one of the best games (if not THE best game) of Green's career in Game 7 at home.

A 73 win team with 3 premier players in the primes of their careers and with the deciding game at home simply shouldn't lose that ballgame.

But both Curry and Thompson shit the bed. They were just terrible. They flat out choked. They felt the pressure and completely ate shit. James DID show a killer instinct that series - he smelled blood in the water and was simply relentless when Green was gone in game 5 and when he felt Curry and Thompson getting tight in games 6 and 7.

Nah - I'll give James full marks for that one.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2024, 02:23 PM   #2835
In Search of a Life

Quote:
If you wanna analyze this thread, how bout you answer the question: how many posts into this 8 month thread did it take you to have an angry rant? The answer is 7 total posts. At least you’re consistent.

I asked ChatGPT to analyze all of your posts on this forum and in 99% of them, AI says you’re a bitch.
Make that 12 now.

Also, this qualifies as an "angry rant"?

Quote:
Once again, KCC proves how completely full of shit he is.

4 posts into the new thread for this season and he's already displaying his insecurity.

God damn you're ****ing dumb. It's actually just another example of how pathetic KCC is.