Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread *****

Let's do this.

Part 2: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:59 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-10-2015, 11:14 AM   #2821
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Be smart.
Not be an asshole.
Be marginally attractive.

I'm guessing this is setting the bar too high for myself, right?
You need the potential for asshole too.
And humor if you're talking to me.

You also can't say stuff like black women aren't attractive and fat girls should die. Or vis versa.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-10-2015, 11:50 AM   #2822
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post

You also can't say stuff like black women aren't attractive and fat girls should die. Or vis versa.
I'l... take that... as a ... something?
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-10-2015, 11:54 AM   #2823
Consuming CP souls

People just have too many options. If you don't knock their socks off, you can be replaced in seconds. Back in the day you couldn't hop online and have that big of a selection available.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-10-2015, 11:56 AM   #2824
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
People just have too many options. If you don't knock their socks off, you can be replaced in seconds. Back in the day you couldn't hop online and have that big of a selection available.
Cue penz calling you a pussy.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-10-2015, 12:00 PM   #2825
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Cue penz calling you a pussy.
I'm happily in a relationship, but I can see where the Count is frustrated. A lot of these girls would probably give him a chance if they didn't have five other studs on standby.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-10-2015, 12:13 PM   #2826
I'll be back.

Quote:
No I think I'm insinuating that they didn't have the laundry list of must haves in a girl.

But I don't usually insinuate stuff so this is all new to me.
Dude, my entire family was religious back then. They all married within the church.

If anything their "must haves" were a lot higher.

Shit, I'm pretty sure I come from an entire line of "virgins before marriage."
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-10-2015, 12:15 PM   #2827
I'll be back.

Quote:
Yep. I told my family about this new girl I was dating and they all wanted to know everything about her.

I just laughed. They acted like I was getting married while I'm sitting there telling them I've known this girl for less than a month. AND NOW THEY WILL NEVER HEAR ABOUT HER EVER AGAIN.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-10-2015, 12:33 PM   #2828
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
Dude, my entire family was religious back then. They all married within the church.

If anything their "must haves" were a lot higher.

Shit, I'm pretty sure I come from an entire line of "virgins before marriage."
Being religious is just one requirement.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-10-2015, 12:37 PM   #2829
I'll be back.

Quote:
Being religious is just one requirement.
It narrows the field considerably more than anything else when you're only looking for a person who also loves Jehovah.

Old 06-10-2015, 12:53 PM   #2830
Starter

Quote:
A lot of these girls would probably give him a chance if they didn't have five other studs on standby.
I've heard the complete opposite from women I know. Most of them have said they quickly get sick of online dating - they get a ton of messages, mostly from freaks and weirdos, so they get tired of sorting through it.
DiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 06-10-2015, 12:57 PM   #2831
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperBoy27 View Post
I've heard the complete opposite from women I know. Most of them have said they quickly get sick of online dating - they get a ton of messages, mostly from freaks and weirdos, so they get tired of sorting through it.
Never trusts what a women says they love the attention.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-10-2015, 01:02 PM   #2832
Banned

Quote:

But fat girls should die. They're driving up our food and healthcare costs.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 06-10-2015, 01:03 PM   #2833
Banned

Quote:
OK, whatever. I just want what they had. I saw how happy their lives were/are.
Get out of your head.

Go bang a couple of skeezers (**** looking for a relationship right now).

Clear your head.

Start over again.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 06-10-2015, 01:07 PM   #2834
MER

Quote:
It narrows the field considerably more than anything else when you're only looking for a person who also loves Jehovah.
Horse hockey.

You walk into one of those churches and you're surrounded by like minded people. It would be infinitely easier to find a life mate if you don't have to figure out how he/she feels about what is essentially a cornerstone of their life.

You ever go fishing in circumstances that are uncomfortable or unfamiliar?

Old 06-10-2015, 01:14 PM   #2835
Banned

Perhaps those other fella's are picking up the tab?
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread