Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 10:00 PM  

The 10pm thread (archived)

The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:34 PM..
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-19-2011, 03:28 PM   #28306
Take a Chill Pill

We left the Denny's and I was prepared to kiss her goodbye as we entered each of our own cars and drove home, but as I was kissing her she whispered to me, "I want to **** you."
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-19-2011, 03:29 PM   #28307
Take a Chill Pill

I was surprised, but willing. We couldn't go to my house because I lived with my mom and we couldn't go to her house either, so she asked me if I knew a secluded place nearby.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-19-2011, 03:31 PM   #28308
Take a Chill Pill

The only place I could think of was a road where there were no houses on either side but there was a college up the hill. We got in her Jeep Grand Cherokee and drove over there. Circled is where we parked.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sexspot.jpg (257.7 KB, 84 views)

Old 05-19-2011, 03:32 PM   #28309
Take a Chill Pill

We parked the truck and put down the back seat and got in the back of the Jeep.

Old 05-19-2011, 03:33 PM   #28310
Take a Chill Pill

I had no idea what I was doing. I was 18, she was 19 and about 1000% more experienced than me.

Old 05-19-2011, 03:33 PM   #28311
legend

wow
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-19-2011, 03:34 PM   #28312
Take a Chill Pill

I fumbled putting on the condom and laid there like a dead fish the whole time.

Old 05-19-2011, 03:35 PM   #28313
Take a Chill Pill

At some point she got tired of it and pulled off my condom and she like physically punished me until I started getting into it.

Old 05-19-2011, 03:36 PM   #28314
Take a Chill Pill

She finally came, I didn't, but I didn't care....I was no longer a virgin!

Old 05-19-2011, 03:37 PM   #28315
Take a Chill Pill

Then she drove me back to my car at the Denny's and I drove home. I'm pretty sure I jerked off that night.

Old 05-19-2011, 03:37 PM   #28316
legend

Wait.. is it losing your virginity if you don't bust?
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-19-2011, 03:37 PM   #28317
Take a Chill Pill

We had sex in the back of that Jeep probably 20 times before I decided I didn't care and started taking her home to my house.

Old 05-19-2011, 03:38 PM   #28318
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
Wait.. is it losing your virginity if you don't bust?
I think so.

Old 05-19-2011, 03:38 PM   #28319
legend

**** buddies R the BEST

Old 05-19-2011, 03:41 PM   #28320
Take a Chill Pill

This was the only girl that ever told me "I love you."

She always said that she felt like one day we would be married. One day she called me after not talking to her for a few months (this is like 6 years ago) and I was going to meet up with her again. When she called me to meet up, I felt like she just wanted to hang out because I had money so I cussed her out and never heard from her again. I should have just hung out once to have seen what was up and I could have at least got some poon.

Closed Thread