Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2016, 07:34 AM   #2806
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
I'm taking about the fast food place. You know, chili dogs?
I was wondering, two very different things.

Is it good? I remember having it approximately twice in my life, clear back in the 70s.

But I loved it. A really decent hot dog on rye bun, IIRC from my early childhood.

Could've been crap, but it was 'exotic' to me at that stage in life.

It was at the Der Weinerschnitzel next to the Hostess Outlet and across the street from the 'original' Smokestack off 71 HWY behind the old defunct and demolished Sears Outlet store.

Haven't so much as seen a billboard for one, let alone an actual restaurant, since.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2016, 07:36 AM   #2807
Consuming CP souls

Inmen be sittin around suckin on a big old chili dog!!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2016, 07:36 AM   #2808
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Inmen be sittin around suckin on a big old chili dog!!

Outside the Tastee Freeze?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2016, 07:36 AM   #2809
Consuming CP souls

Abomination known as Step Bros quotes....wow
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2016, 07:44 AM   #2810
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Outside the Tastee Freeze?
I don't think I misunderstood the lyrics of anything as much as I couldn't figure out WTF John Mellencamp Cougar Mellencamp Cougar was saying in that song.

came out in 3rd grade [I remember because I got the 45 for school x-mas exchange].

"Little kids, 'bout Jack and Diane"

"Diane stepping on the back seat, of Jackie's car"

"Dibble off them bollybooks left and do what I please [WTF?!?!]"

"Let the bottle bounce come and save us all."
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2016, 07:46 AM   #2811
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I don't think I misunderstood the lyrics of anything as much as I couldn't figure out WTF John Mellencamp Cougar Mellencamp Couger was saying in that song.

came out in 3rd grade [I remember because I got the 45 for school x-mas exchange].

I laughed so hard tears came to my eyes reading that. For real. Rep.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2016, 08:17 AM   #2812
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
I'm taking about the fast food place. You know, chili dogs?
Ooooh! Yuck!
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2016, 09:57 AM   #2813
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Ooooh! Yuck!
Delicious
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2016, 01:25 PM   #2814
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I don't think I misunderstood the lyrics of anything as much as I couldn't figure out WTF John Mellencamp Cougar Mellencamp Cougar was saying in that song.

did you actually HAVE ears?
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-14-2016, 01:32 PM   #2815
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
did you actually HAVE ears?
Actually, through the years, I've been well above average understanding song lyrics. At least judging by all those 'misheard lyrics' lists, a lot of the mistakes made by others never even occurred to me [ie, 'there's a bathroom on the right,' 'excuse me as I kiss this guy' etc.]

Just something about JCMCMC's intonation on that particular song, and some odd concepts I hadn't even heard of yet. At 8yo I don't think I'd ever heard of the Bible Belt, and to this day I've never anyone else say 'dribble off them Bobby Brooks' or even seen Booby Brooks pants in my life.
Old 07-14-2016, 07:34 PM   #2816
I like Pie!

Last nights steak, best part of my whole ****ed up day.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0024.jpg
Views:	417
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	112536  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2016, 07:55 PM   #2817
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Perfectly cooked, can't get any better than that.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2016, 08:50 PM   #2818
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
That had to turn around your day. Cooked to perfection I would say.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2016, 08:52 PM   #2819
I like Pie!

Quote:
Perfectly cooked, can't get any better than that.

Thanks, you cook a good steak yourself.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2016, 08:58 PM   #2820
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
That had to turn around your day. Cooked to perfection I would say.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Thanks, one of the best I have had in a while, got a decent cut of meat.