Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-24-2023, 04:43 PM  
Please squeeze

***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***

Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 12:05 PM   #2806
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Not at all surprised you make some hasty assumptions and never change your opinion. I imagine people in your life hate you for this trait.

But no, I clicked on the thread because it’s at the top and KCConnection posted. And then I saw your shit streaks all over it.
You could've just "read" but you have to try to engage with me, because you're 100% obsessed.

You'd think I ****ed your wife or something. Show us on the doll where staylor26 hurt you.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2024, 12:07 PM   #2807
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You could've just "read" but you have to try to engage with me, because you're 100% obsessed.

You'd think I ****ed your wife or something. Show us on the doll where staylor26 hurt you.
Dumb, hateful bully ****s need to be called out.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-21-2024, 12:09 PM   #2808
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Dumb, hateful bully ****s need to be called out.
"Bully"

Awww did I cyberbully you, you ****ing pussy?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 12:12 PM   #2809
Perpetual Mediocrity

KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-21-2024, 12:12 PM   #2810
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
"Bully"

Awww did I cyberbully you, you ****ing pussy?
You attempt to bully all the time. If you can’t see this you have the self awareness of a slug.

In this thread alone, over the last ten posts or so, you’ve pulled your bullshit on about three different people. But let me guess, it’s everyone else that’s the problem and you’re in right. Your act was tired years ago but you just post more now. Consider shutting the **** up a little more.

We all know you’re a limp wristed Dennis Rader clone.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-21-2024, 12:16 PM   #2811
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
If lebron and Jordan were to have gay sex together since they are both homos, who would be the top and who would be the bottom?

Lebron is bigger and stronger so I think he would be the one ****ing Jordan but I’m willing to listen to compelling arguments

Did lebron ever wear little gay earrings?

KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-21-2024, 12:20 PM   #2812
In Search of a Life

Quote:
You attempt to bully all the time. If you can’t see this you have the self awareness of a slug.

In this thread alone, over the last ten posts or so, you’ve pulled your bullshit on about three different people.But let me guess, it’s everyone else that’s the problem and you’re in right. Your act was tired years ago but you just post more now. Consider shutting the **** up a little more.

We all know you’re a limp wristed Dennis Rader clone.
1. KCC is a troll who's constantly trying to start arguments because he's insecure about his idol's legacy. Everybody that is a regular in this thread knows this.

2. YOU literally came into this thread specifically to come at me and pile on with KCC, but somehow I "pulled my bullshit" on you? Fitting that you and KCC are both the same. Start shit, then play victim.

3. Me and ChiefsCountry get along fine 99% of the time.
Old 06-21-2024, 12:23 PM   #2813
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post

Hoop earring is way worse IMO
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 12:26 PM   #2814
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
1. KCC is a troll who's constantly trying to start arguments because he's insecure about his idol's legacy. Everybody that is a regular in this thread knows this.

2. YOU literally came into this thread specifically to come at me and pile on with KCC, but somehow I "pulled my bullshit" on you? Fitting that you and KCC are both the same. Start shit, then play victim.

3. Me and ChiefsCountry get along fine 99% of the time.
Finesse the story all you want but the headline remains the same - you’re a bitch.
Old 06-21-2024, 12:27 PM   #2815
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Finesse the story all you want but the headline remains the same - you’re a bitch.
Says the guy that came into a thread that he never posts in only to try to attack me, then turned around and accused me of trying to bully him.

Old 06-21-2024, 12:43 PM   #2816
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Says the guy that came into a thread that he never posts in only to try to attack me, then turned around and accused me of trying to bully him.

There’s that narcissism again. Main character syndrome.
Old 06-21-2024, 12:46 PM   #2817
In Search of a Life

Quote:
There’s that narcissism again. Main character syndrome.
So like KCC, you're also a ****ing disingenuous liar.

Here's the post:

Quote:
Come into a thread to read some NBA banter and, what do you know, thread wrecker 26 is back in action. Wonder if this hard working alpha will ever take a break from setting things right in the world!?
100% about me. Absolutely nothing to do with basketball, Lebron, MJ, etc.

Rent free.
Old 06-21-2024, 12:47 PM   #2818
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Compared to the Warriors?

Draymond Green gifted the Cavs that one. He doesn't go all Draymond there probably is no comeback from the 3-1 deficit. We will never know of course. But common sense tells you that is what shifted the momentum/series. Not LeBron.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-21-2024, 12:56 PM   #2819
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
Draymond Green gifted the Cavs that one. He doesn't go all Draymond there probably is no comeback from the 3-1 deficit. We will never know of course. But common sense tells you that is what shifted the momentum/series. Not LeBron.
May want to go check LeBron's stats in games 5 through 7 of the 2016 Finals (in which Draymond played in 2 of the games and had the best game of his life in game 7)
Old 06-21-2024, 12:59 PM   #2820
In Search of a Life

Quote:
May want to go check LeBron's stats in games 5 through 7 of the 2016 Finals (in which Draymond played in 2 of the games and had the best game of his life in game 7)
Like I said, we will never know. But common sense says the Warriors close the deal.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.