Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-26-2023, 11:03 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]

Interesting

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2023, 09:14 AM   #2806
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
I have no clue what he just said, but I'm sure it was epic
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2023, 09:18 AM   #2807
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
I have no clue what he just said, but I'm sure it was epic
New York Giants haven't won anything for a long time. He says that's on the Giants GM. He got traded and won a championship with the Chiefs.

The end
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2023, 09:33 AM   #2808
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
New York Giants haven't won anything for a long time. He says that's on the Giants GM. He got traded and won a championship with the Chiefs.

The end
Epic!
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2023, 09:50 AM   #2809
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Chris Jones will get his extension in the next week or maybe a little longer than that.

I’m not convinced Hopkins is in Veachs plans, though.

If he wants a deal a that’s just a tick higher than Juju last year, with similar structure of being incentive based…great. Get him a jersey and fit him for a ring. I’m not convinced he is willing to take that kind of deal though.

He’s not getting anything more than a 1 year deal in KC. How could we, with this WR room?

What message does it send to Rice, Skyy and Toney if Veach goes out and gives Hopkins a 3 year deal…or even a 2 year deal?

How about Ross? MVS?

It’s either a 1 year deal that’s incentive based… or nothing.
I'm more concerned with what message it sends to Mahomes if our wide receiving room this year is absooute dog crap and Deandre fricken Hopkins was right there for the taking and we passed on him. Veach and Mahomes are in constant communication so you have to trust whatever decision is made.
ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 10:02 AM   #2810
Veteran

Quote:
Chris Jones will get his extension in the next week or maybe a little longer than that.

If he wants a deal a that’s just a tick higher than Juju last year, with similar structure of being incentive based…great. Get him a jersey and fit him for a ring. I’m not convinced he is willing to take that kind of deal though.

He’s not getting anything more than a 1 year deal in KC. How could we, with this WR room?

What message does it send to Rice, Skyy and Toney if Veach goes out and gives Hopkins a 3 year deal…or even a 2 year deal?

How about Ross? MVS?

Strong, early candidate for gayest post of the year
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-09-2023, 10:15 AM   #2811
MVP

Boss chief woke up half mast and chose hopkins slander
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-09-2023, 10:46 AM   #2812
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:

How about Ross? MVS?

I’m inclined to believe the front office will be fine whether Hopkins signs with KC or someone else.

I doubt they’re worried about what fringe players like Ross think. When you’ve got a rookie like Rice who models his fame after Hopkins, what better role model could there be? Rice can learn the playbook and how to be a pro his rookie year.

MVS is not in the long term plans so who gives a shit how this affects him? Toney needs to prove he can play a full season with a deep playoff run before the Chiefs pin their superbowl hopes on him - Hopkins is insurance.

I think what the Chiefs need to sort out is what they do with space created from a CJ or Sneed deal. Do they fortify the DL or the WR room?
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-09-2023, 10:54 AM   #2813
MVP

I am inclined to believe it’s time to sign this piece of shit!
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-09-2023, 10:56 AM   #2814
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I am inclined to believe it’s time to sign this piece of shit!
Literally agree
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 10:59 AM   #2815
MVP

https://www.facebook.com/reel/103062...ibextid=0NULKw
Old 07-09-2023, 11:10 AM   #2816
SuperChiefs

C'mon

via GIFER

Old 07-09-2023, 11:13 AM   #2817

It is just as DJBill has foreseen!

wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2023, 11:17 AM   #2818
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
It is just as DJBill has foreseen!

Cleveland would also like a do-over on that trade for their rapey QB who sucks at football
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2023, 11:46 AM   #2819
Starter

Have we signed this POS yet
IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.IrishChief is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-09-2023, 11:54 AM   #2820
MVP

I also think we need Hopkins to prevent injuries

WR groups are more prone to injuries than a lot of other position groups.

The more reps, the more chances of injury

Chiefs WR group has a few players whose pasts include injury plagued seasons.

Having more reliable options only makes our offense better.

I would be much more concerned with the group staying healthy the entire season and post season, than mahomes not being able to give certain players enough reps.
ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.