Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread *****

Let's do this.

Part 2: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:59 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-10-2015, 12:05 AM   #2806
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
For a person who loves Indiana Jones you really don't have a sense of adventure.
Imagine if Indiana Jones kept going after treasures and that asshole Belloq always stole them.

He'd turn into that dullard Marcus Brody and get lost in his own museum.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-10-2015, 12:07 AM   #2807
Veteran

Quote:
I mean 3 weeks is amazing. I ****ing seen you on here fat and stupid and being lame as shit. You should be Grateful as **** for 3 weeks. I don't know what your expectations are but they are obviously way to ****ing high.

This, along with the line of odd motivational shit, is ****ing funny.
Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.Don Corlemahomes is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-10-2015, 12:16 AM   #2808
Woman should only make babies

I am not doing anything anyone a favor by sugar coating it. You come up from a blob of fail you get to the gym you rise to a good standing you get some puss it falls apart you get fat and old and bald and you die. Do yourself a favor and enjoy the ****ing ride, be thankful you aren't christopher reeves all ****ed up and shit. Thank Jesus ****ing Christ Everyday you are a white male in middle america. Don't **** with stray cats. Throw your trash away and wipe front to back. Shit is not that complicated.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-10-2015, 12:28 AM   #2809
I'll be back.

That's all well and good but both of my grandparents, my parents, both of my aunts and uncles, both sisters and two of my cousins have all found pretty successful long-term relationships. And most of them were hitched by my age.

Not being able to keep a chick around longer than 3 or 4 months at this stage of my life is ****ing with my head, and every 3-week ghosting in the interim only makes it worse.

****ING SHIT SUCKS
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-10-2015, 12:29 AM   #2810
I'll be back.

And I got hit by a truck the other day.

Old 06-10-2015, 12:38 AM   #2811
Woman should only make babies

People always look around to their family to make sure "they are o.k. and normal" That shit is a losing play. If you are constantly looking around to other people to see how you are measuring up then you are going to lose.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-10-2015, 12:47 AM   #2812
I'll be back.

Quote:
People always look around to their family to make sure "they are o.k. and normal" That shit is a losing play. If you are constantly looking around to other people to see how you are measuring up then you are going to lose.
OK, whatever. I just want what they had. I saw how happy their lives were/are.

Old 06-10-2015, 04:42 AM   #2813
Can these boys not play?

Quote:
If it makes you feel better as well put yourself in a womans shoes.
Don't do this in FRONT of the woman though... keep this on the downlow if you want success with them.
ChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChiefGator 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 06-10-2015, 06:19 AM   #2814
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
OK, whatever. I just want what they had. I saw how happy their lives were/are.
All the women in your family are the hottest chicks ever without an inch of fat?

Or did the men decide that perfection wasn't as important as personality and perseverance?
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-10-2015, 07:05 AM   #2815
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunning Linguist View Post

This, along with the line of odd motivational shit, is ****ing funny.
I had to read it twice to make sure it was the same poster.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 06-10-2015, 09:50 AM   #2816
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
All the women in your family are the hottest chicks ever without an inch of fat?

Or did the men decide that perfection wasn't as important as personality and perseverance?
If you're insinuating that I'm going after hot chicks without personalities you couldn't be more wrong.

Old 06-10-2015, 10:22 AM   #2817
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
If you're insinuating that I'm going after hot chicks without personalities you couldn't be more wrong.
Yeah. One of you should have one.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-10-2015, 10:24 AM   #2818
I'll be back.

For ****'s sake two of the last three girls I dated barely wore makeup.

Old 06-10-2015, 11:08 AM   #2819
MER

Quote:
No I think I'm insinuating that they didn't have the laundry list of must haves in a girl.

But I don't usually insinuate stuff so this is all new to me.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-10-2015, 11:10 AM   #2820
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
No I think I'm insinuating that they didn't have the laundry list of must haves in a girl.

But I don't usually insinuate stuff so this is all new to me.
Be smart.
Not be an asshole.
Be marginally attractive.

I'm guessing this is setting the bar too high for myself, right?
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread