Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-05-2020, 07:59 AM   #27976
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
That's the hope atleast. It would make some sense as it's the normal progression for viruses.
That would also change on how to deal with it.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 05-05-2020, 08:02 AM   #27977
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
That would also change on how to deal with it.
For sure.

I'm hopeful on it.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2020, 08:06 AM   #27978
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
https://www.dailywire.com/news/shock...ign=benshapiro

Will the cure be worse?

The*New York Times reports*that the United States Chamber of Commerce estimates “more than 40 percent of the nation’s 30 million small businesses could close permanently in the next six months” — a statistic entirely attributable to the coronavirus pandemic and ensuing lockdowns.
So people screaming at the inaccuracies of the COVID models and guestimates are going all in on the financial models and guestimates.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 08:07 AM   #27979
Please squeeze

Quote:
That's the hope atleast. It would make some sense as it's the normal progression for viruses.

Could we get that lucky? I might cut my right nut off for that.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2020, 08:08 AM   #27980
I love your mom

Quote:
For sure.

I'm hopeful on it.
Would lockdowns downs help it die out sooner or the Sweden model that I am not sure.
Old 05-05-2020, 08:09 AM   #27981
Kind of a mod

Quote:
So people screaming at the inaccuracies of the COVID models and guestimates are going all in on the financial models and guestimates.
Interesting observation.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2020, 08:11 AM   #27982
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Wrong spelling, sorry used to writing the one way more than the other.

Some parts are extremely busy and some are not , unfortunately not all departments are qualified to deal with these patients, and the amount of patients in a hospital doesn’t always tell the true story, dealing with 1 covid patient might need a lot more resources and time , than dealing with a broken leg.
I was just giving you some crap... I added the
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2020, 08:11 AM   #27983
New and Improved

Quote:
There's also something else they have in common. A little reading in CPDC will tell you what it is.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2020, 08:14 AM   #27984
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
I was just giving you some crap... I added the
To be honest I have no clue what most of the emogies mean lol, I had a flip phone untill a few years ago .
Old 05-05-2020, 08:17 AM   #27985
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
I give up with you dipshits.

Ok..Sure, lets shut shit down for months and every thing will be the way it was right away. Lets go with that. JFC

I see why DJ left this cesspool thread.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2020, 08:19 AM   #27986
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Could we get that lucky? I might cut my right nut off for that.
Quote:
Would lockdowns downs help it die out sooner or the Sweden model that I am not sure.
I would think the more chances it has to spread the more chances for mRNA to **** it up. But that's not scientific at all.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2020, 08:20 AM   #27987
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:

That's quite a zinger. (really, it is. I'm not being sarcastic)
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2020, 08:21 AM   #27988
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I have been reading the Imperial College Model which is said to be the main reason for the "lockdown" in Mid March. They predicted 2.2 million deaths in the US without mitigation, a 50% reductions with partial mitigation, and 65% with full mitigation for 12-18 months. Obviously they were wrong early. They also did a 3-5 month mitigation, with schools closed and social isolation as we have done in the US. This is a quote from the model:

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/media/imp...9-Report-9.pdf

Quote:
Once interventions are relaxed (in the example in Figure 3, from September onwards), infections begin to rise, resulting in a predicted peak epidemic later in the year. The more successful a strategy is at temporary suppression, the larger the later epidemic is predicted to be in the absence of vaccination, due to lesser build-up of herd immunity.
This is why I am leaning Sweden as this virus is here, and absence a vaccine, will touch every corner.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2020, 08:23 AM   #27989
In Search of a Life

If you can get the infections low enough, you can test and trace out which would allow you to reopen the economy.
Old 05-05-2020, 08:23 AM   #27990
El Gato Gordo Loco

New York with 11,571 new Covid cases on April 15th. Yesterday they had 2,538.

New Jersey 4,287 new cases on April 15th. Yesterday they had 1,525.

Connecticut with 2,109 cases on April 15th. Yesterday 523.

The east coast hot spot was where the majority of new cases so this is very encouraging. The rest of the country as a whole is going up a little it seems but I'm encouraged by seeing more and more people wearing masks wherever I go.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.