Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-04-2020, 07:11 PM   #27901
Cheat Death

Need a 14 day decline in new cases to open up. These mixed messages are what's driving the unrest.

CHICAGO — Coronavirus hospitalizations in the state declined over the past week for the first time since the start of the pandemic, but more than 4,400 people remain hospitalized and thousands of new cases continue to be confirmed, Gov. JB Pritzker said Monday.

https://blockclubchicago.org/2020/05...aPVIQiUd7lNNR8
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 07:12 PM   #27902
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan View Post
Taking my youngest son to urgent care. He had a sore throat last night, coughing and a low-grade fever this afternoon. He also said he can’t taste anything.

He seems in high spirits though. He is laughing and seems overall in decent mood.

I have no clue what to think.
Did you call first? They may not want to see you for your benefit as well as your son. As long as he is in good spirits and laughing they may want you to hold off and reassess tomorrow......old fashioned soup and hydration....
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-04-2020, 07:13 PM   #27903
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Need a 14 day decline in new cases to open up. These mixed messages are what's driving the unrest.

CHICAGO — Coronavirus hospitalizations in the state declined over the past week for the first time since the start of the pandemic, but more than 4,400 people remain hospitalized and thousands of new cases continue to be confirmed, Gov. JB Pritzker said Monday.

https://blockclubchicago.org/2020/05...aPVIQiUd7lNNR8
Not to get political but I heard your Mayor the other day, she sounded like quite the...well let's just say power hungry person. I was going to make a reference to Germany but.....
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 07:16 PM   #27904
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
80% of Minnesota deaths from nursing homes. Damn
Is that surprising? In the EMS world we jokingly called nursing homes, convalescent homes and elderly care facilities....the "staging area" for heaven.....This will sound cold but it is very real, that is what old people do.....they die.... as we all will.
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 05-04-2020, 07:18 PM   #27905
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
https://twitter.com/amichaistein1/st...474597889?s=21

Says they’re ready to have it produced by companies
Hell yes, go Science!!
Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-04-2020, 07:19 PM   #27906
Supporter

Never in my life have I been so excited to hear that my son has strep. Thank God!
mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 07:20 PM   #27907
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
I'm not an immunologist. A lot of that went over my head. N of 14 is a pretty big ask to draw broad conclusions from, though, especially when the responses seemed varied.
If it went over your head it missed me by a country mile
Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-04-2020, 07:21 PM   #27908
TACO SALAD

Quote:
Never in my life have I been so excited to hear that my son has strep. Thank God!
Good to hear. I used to get strep every year as a kid. It can be rough
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-04-2020, 07:21 PM   #27909
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
Is that surprising? In the EMS world we jokingly called nursing homes, convalescent homes and elderly care facilities....the "staging area" for heaven.....This will sound cold but it is very real, that is what old people do.....they die.... as we all will.
It’s not cold, it’s reality. Thank you for some truth, wish the fear factory’s on TV would tell the same
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 07:22 PM   #27910
Supporter

Quote:
Grats...sorta.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 07:22 PM   #27911
MVP

Quote:
awesome....congrats
Old 05-04-2020, 07:24 PM   #27912
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
Dude, I cannot see how anyone who checks into a nursing home expects to check out upright. It's sad but the healthy old people go to Florida and the elderly in need go to nursing homes and the elderly in need with lots of $ go to "assisted living"
Old 05-04-2020, 07:25 PM   #27913
Supporter

Quote:
MOAR ice cream! Congrats. I guess. If there is something to celebrating strep.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 07:26 PM   #27914
I love your mom

Quote:
Hopefully doc prescribed an antibiotic that doesn’t taste too bad, he should start feeling better pretty quickly ,
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 05-04-2020, 07:26 PM   #27915
Supporter

All I know is this, part of my retirement plan is to have enough $ to live in a nice assisted living facility. I saw the nursing home my Grandfather was sent to and I can't imagine how he didn't pray to not wake up every night. Between most nursing homes I have been in and death, just roll me off the ****ing bridge and call it a day.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote