Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	6168
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2024, 02:07 PM   #2776
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Colorado Bulldog at the Wynn
Follow it up with a LIT?
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-22-2024, 02:09 PM   #2777
Fight, build, win!

You golf so your gonna tell me you never had a LIIT at the 19th hole after a hot day. One at the turn if the day is going bad?
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2024, 02:10 PM   #2778
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
You golf so your gonna tell me you never had a LIIT at the 19th hole after a hot day. One at the turn if the day is going bad?
Have I had a LIT? Sure, when I was young, inexperienced, and poor.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-22-2024, 02:12 PM   #2779
Starter

Made a Mary Pickford cocktail last night.

I use overproof rum so I do a 2:1 pineapple juice to rum ratio.
Old 06-22-2024, 02:15 PM   #2780
Ultrabanned

I'm having a strawberry pineapple Mio and vodka water. Did yardwork earlier in this heat and am on a nice cool path now.

Stepping into a frosty house and having a cold shower after you've been out sweating is one of life's real treats.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2024, 02:17 PM   #2781
Ultrabanned

I'll agree with srvy here. I will have a LIIT every once in a great while. Potent and refreshing in the right settings.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2024, 02:28 PM   #2782
Don't Be A Dick

Creamy coconut Dr. Pepper. Shit’s amazing.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2024, 03:04 PM   #2783
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod View Post
Have I had a LIT? Sure, when I was young, inexperienced, and poor.
What has that got to do with anything as long as it's good?
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2024, 03:37 PM   #2784
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Creamy coconut Dr. Pepper. Shit’s amazing.
I drink so little soda, maybe 2-3 a year, but that sounds good even to me.

Rum would kick it up a notch.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote