Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-25-2017, 12:10 PM  
MVP

***** 2017 Chiefs Training Camp Week 1 Megathread *****

This is merely a repository for information. All points of discussion that deserve their own thread should have one, without dip********s posting Q.

Get excited:
Spoiler!

SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

Roster:

http://www.chiefs.com/team/roster.html

New Twitter feed - thanks SNR!

Last edited by saphojunkie; 07-27-2017 at 01:00 PM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2017, 01:23 PM   #2761
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Fans are stupid.

Receivers drop balls. Period.
Yeah but it should not happen as often as we do it. We do it way too often.

Period.

https://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/s...rcentage/2016/
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-15-2017, 01:28 PM   #2762
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post

Period.

In a playoff game you should not have crucial drops. Look at Kelce and OBJ for example
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 08-15-2017, 01:29 PM   #2763
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
In a playoff game you should not have crucial drops. Look at Kelce and OBJ for example
Yeah Giants should probably cut OBJ.
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2017, 01:30 PM   #2764
Supporter

Quote:

Period.

Yet the Raiders average the same number of drops with much better receivers.

Meh.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2017, 01:31 PM   #2765
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Yeah Giants should probably cut OBJ.
Posted via Mobile Device
I'm just saying people want to crown him the best WR when he isn't. He is probably top 5. Brown, Jones, Green, Evans than OBJ
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 08-15-2017, 01:53 PM   #2766
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
I'm just saying people want to crown him the best WR when he isn't. He is probably top 5. Brown, Jones, Green, Evans than OBJ
Like I said, he's top 2 or 3. Julio is definitely better. But other than that, only WR comparable is Antonio brown. Rest aren't even close.
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2017, 02:03 PM   #2767
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Like I said, he's top 2 or 3. Julio is definitely better. But other than that, only WR comparable is Antonio brown. Rest aren't even close.
Posted via Mobile Device
If anyone, AJ Green is the most overrated. Still a very good WR, but overrated, IMO.
OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.OldSchool has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-15-2017, 02:07 PM   #2768
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
If anyone, AJ Green is the most overrated. Still a very good WR, but overrated, IMO.
Bullshit. He just has the worst QB out of all of the top WR's. He's right there with them though.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2017, 02:26 PM   #2769
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
Why?
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2017, 04:11 PM   #2770
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Patriot fans were furious w Welker when he dropped that pass from Brady in the SB against the Giants and many wanted him gone despite everything he did for them. Yet according to you drops are OK or no big deal.

F*** outta here w that loser attitude. Drops are not okay. Do they happen? yes but they should not happen the way they have for us in the playoffs. Period.
I didn't ****ing say drops were okay. Just like I don't think penalties or fumbles are okay. Teams want to avoid that shit. All I'm saying is fans lose their shit way too often when drops do happen. And EVERY team deal with drops.

But let's say we need to get that "loser attitude" out of here. Gotcha. Drops are not okay. Right with ya. So in PAChiefsGuy's world, is shit like THIS okay?

RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2017, 04:19 PM   #2771
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
ChiefsPlanet where haters shit on Alex Smith less than they shit on their buddies dick
boo ****ing hoo

go cry moar
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2017, 04:24 PM   #2772
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I didn't ****ing say drops were okay. Just like I don't think penalties or fumbles are okay. Teams want to avoid that shit. All I'm saying is fans lose their shit way too often when drops do happen. And EVERY team deal with drops.

But let's say we need to get that "loser attitude" out of here. Gotcha. Drops are not okay. Right with ya. So in PAChiefsGuy's world, is shit like THIS okay?

Never said it wasn't a bad play. I merely explained why it isn't as bad as some of you morons make it seem.

Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith will make that play this season. Trust me.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-15-2017, 04:26 PM   #2773
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Never said it wasn't a bad play. I merely explained why it isn't as bad as some of you morons make it seem.

Alex "All I do is play scared in the playoffs" Smith gets a pass, then? Because it's not as bad as it seems?

And here you told ME to get the **** out of here with that loser attitude?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2017, 04:28 PM   #2774
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Alex "All I do is play scared in the playoffs" Smith gets a pass, then? Because it's not as bad as it seems?

And here you told ME to get the **** out of here with that loser attitude?
I didn't know 12 TDs to 2 INT in 4 playoff games is playing scared?
Old 08-15-2017, 04:28 PM   #2775
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:

What makes it worse is that shit like this probably happens a lot, every game for Alex...we just don't have gifs for all of them.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.