Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-06-2017, 11:27 AM  
MVP

***** Official 2017-2018 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****

**** the elite 8. Final Four or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

UPDATE: Important new dates:

Kansas 2017 Summer Tour - Italy
Spoiler!

NON CON SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

BIG 12 SCHEDULE:
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 12-23-2017 at 09:44 AM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2018, 02:25 PM   #2761
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
He predicted it would be close. 16 points isn't close.
Yep. And don't forget that self called off the dogs with about a 20 point lead with two minutes remaining. He put in all the scrubs. Could have easily been a 25 point win.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2018, 02:46 PM   #2762
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
He predicted it would be close. 16 points isn't close.
You're wasting your breath these guys think the game was close
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-16-2018, 02:54 PM   #2763
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
It wasn't even the closest 1/16 outcome for Kansas in recent memory.
KU is playing with fire. They keep insisting on being a #1 seed, and one day it's gonna bite them in the ass.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2018, 03:06 PM   #2764
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
You're wasting your breath these guys think the game was close
self took the foot off the gas or it would have been 25+ points.

Seaton Hall is a legitimate team. We have more talent and the better coach. I like our chances.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2018, 04:33 PM   #2765
Rabbi Goldmann

538 has us 78% to win. So actually only a 2/10 chance of losing not 4/10 per KCConnect

In Sagarins "recent" ratings, last 10 games, KU is -9.5 fave. The gambling grid translates that to like a 93% chance of winning.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2018, 07:46 PM   #2766
Supporter

So Wichita State lost today. It's a lot harder to play as the hunted, eh?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2018, 09:45 PM   #2767
In Search of a Life

At least it wasn't us.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 09:50 PM   #2768
Supporter

Hey KCC, what does Kenpom say about UMBC?

Old 03-16-2018, 09:56 PM   #2769
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Hey KCC, what does Kenpom say about UMBC?

With all the Penn stuff, I was thinking..... with how crazy sports are, especially March Madness, it's almost more logical to think the first 16 seed victory will come out of no where, as opposed to kenpom-ing it to find the best 16 evar.

That said, I was hoping it was Xavier and had no idea it would be Virginia until halftime (and even then I only thought it might be an interesting 2nd half).

At least it wasn't Kansas.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2018, 10:15 PM   #2770
Perpetual Mediocrity

And you guys said a #16 would never beat a #1.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-16-2018, 10:18 PM   #2771
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
With all the Penn stuff, I was thinking..... with how crazy sports are, especially March Madness, it's almost more logical to think the first 16 seed victory will come out of no where, as opposed to kenpom-ing it to find the best 16 evar.

That said, I was hoping it was Xavier and had no idea it would be Virginia until halftime (and even then I only thought it might be an interesting 2nd half).

At least it wasn't Kansas.
I tuned in with 6 minutes left. It was ****ing brutal to watch.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-16-2018, 10:20 PM   #2772
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
And you guys said a #16 would never beat a #1.
The greatest #16 evarrrrr!!!!!

Actually, most of us reasonable people acknowledged that a #1 seed would lose their first game someday. But since we're playing the "told ya so" game, I'll remind you that I said that it wouldn't be KU this year.
Old 03-16-2018, 10:25 PM   #2773
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Actually, most of us reasonable people acknowledged that a #1 seed would lose their first game someday.
Some were just saying a #16 couldn't beat a #1 because it had never happened before. That's not the way sports (or anything) works, though, I'm afraid.

Quote:
But since we're playing the "told ya so" game, I'll remind you that I said that it wouldn't be KU this year.
True, but then again I didn't say it would be either.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-16-2018, 10:42 PM   #2774
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Some were just saying a #16 couldn't beat a #1 because it had never happened before. That's not the way sports (or anything) works, though, I'm afraid.

True, but then again I didn't say it would be either.
Some? More like one guy (BD23).
Old 03-16-2018, 11:44 PM   #2775
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
At least it wasn't us.
Right on. That’s always my biggest fear. I don’t want to watch the 30 for 30 in 5 years.

However I do think KU would have scored. UVA just couldn’t score and UMBC got hot so UVA was pressing and it compounded.

I think KU could have scored on them and got out of it. It’s not like they Couldn’t miss.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.