Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread *****

Let's do this.

Part 2: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:59 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-27-2015, 11:04 PM   #2746
"You like to drink?"

I dropped a patio umbrella on a chick's head on Monday because I didn't want to put my can of beer down.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-27-2015, 11:06 PM   #2747
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
I dropped a patio umbrella on a chick's head on Monday because I didn't want to put my can of beer down.
Well, if she sees you again, marry her.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-27-2015, 11:08 PM   #2748
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Well, if she sees you again, marry her.
I didn't say I felt sorry for dropping said piece of outdoor furniture on her dome.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-01-2015, 05:51 PM   #2749
"You like to drink?"

On the other side of relationships, I'm partially in charge of planning a bachelor party.

Made some phone calls today to line up transportation for the group of a dozen or so dudes.. a few hours later the groom texts me asking to get dinner because " his wedding is falling apart."

Old 06-01-2015, 08:57 PM   #2750
Consuming CP souls

Discuss will hook up with the bride to be?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-01-2015, 09:05 PM   #2751
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Discuss will hook up with the bride to be?

And you say that, but the day I domed the chick with an umbrella, another girl at said kickback seemed into me... Granted, she's already married so I've got that going for me.

Which is nice.

Old 06-01-2015, 09:07 PM   #2752
Consuming CP souls

We shall dub you Dickuss Thrower: MILF Hunter
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-01-2015, 09:16 PM   #2753
Mod Team

Take her out in the new Jetta.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-01-2015, 09:17 PM   #2754
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
We shall dub you Dickuss Thrower: MILF Hunter
To date I haven't received interest from single mothers... Or taken mothers either.

Thank God because that is the king of all deal breakers with me.

Sorry sunshine, but I know how shitty it is to be a kid who has a pseudo father figure be around for an extended period of time only for the dude to skip out.

Old 06-01-2015, 09:20 PM   #2755
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Take her out in the new Jetta.
I got the car knowing full well it's never going to be a chick magnet.

Shit, until I saw one in black with a diesel engine, I figured Jettas were solely the domain of single women in their early 30s or homosexual men in committed relationships.

Old 06-01-2015, 09:21 PM   #2756
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-01-2015, 09:25 PM   #2757
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
I got the car knowing full well it's never going to be a chick magnet.

Shit, until I saw one in black with a diesel engine, I figured Jettas were solely the domain of single women in their early 30s or homosexual men in committed relationships.
I drove a "chick" car for a decade until a few months ago. I had no problem getting laid. Just pitching you shit.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-01-2015, 09:28 PM   #2758
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I drove a "chick" car for a decade until a few months ago. I had no problem getting laid. Just pitching you shit.
No worries. Wanted to stop the ball from rolling on a narrative that I think a VW is gonna get me poon.

Old 06-01-2015, 09:31 PM   #2759
You gotta kill a few people

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread *****

I drive a girly blue, older model Camry. As long as it isn't a hoopty, a car shouldn't hurt your chances.

Of course, a nicer, sexier car would help for perceived status, if nothing else.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 06-02-2015, 10:30 AM   #2760
Inmem 2.0

**** dating
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread