Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-24-2023, 04:43 PM  
Please squeeze

***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***

Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 09:14 AM   #2731
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
That team STARTED four HOF players…….Four. Jordan never had that and still went 6-0 in the Finals, never got down 3-1, and won 72 games in the 95-96 season. If Parker or Ginobli makes one additional FT in game 6 of the 2013 Finals your boy Lebron leaves his super team with one ring.
The Bulls didn’t have 4 HOFs? You may want to check your facts on that one
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-21-2024, 09:18 AM   #2732
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You're such a ****ing cornball.

For the millionth time YOU brought up MJ because you're the most insecure obsessed weirdo on the internet.

And this "no you" thing you're doing calling me a propagandist after I started calling you one is so ****ing reeruned and baseless.

You spend your entire time on a Chiefs board doing this. You have more MJ related posts than I do.
I’m not the guy who let a story about MJ’s defensive statistics being fraudulent (which has been obvious forever even before somebody took the time to look at game tape) bother him to the point of crying for days about it. You sure I’m the one who is insecure here?
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-21-2024, 09:20 AM   #2733
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
I’m not the guy who let a story about MJ’s defensive statistics being fraudulent (which has been obvious forever even before somebody took the time to look at game tape) bother him to the point of crying for days about it. You sure I’m the one who is insecure here?
"Crying for days about it"?

I didn't even acknowledge it the first time, then you posted something again, and I had exactly 2 posts related to it.

You are the most disingenuous pillowbiter on CP.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2024, 09:21 AM   #2734
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Wow I don’t get the Caruso trade. No picks involved? Josh Giddey ****ing sucks. Can’t believe the Bulls agreed to this shit trade
Trading Caruso is fine in their position but the return isn’t. They must like Giddey for some reason they are also the team that thought pairing LaVine and Demar would end in anything but mediocrity.
Old 06-21-2024, 09:21 AM   #2735
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Bronsexuals are so ****ing desperate that it's pathetic.

You losers are literally doing backflips like this changes anything, more or less proves anything.

This isn't changing a single person's mind one way or the other. Any MJ stan will tell you if anything that DPOY just made up for the one he should've got in 1987.

Quote:
Dude in the article claims that there was a game where MJ had more steals than the Hawks had turnovers.

Go look at the box scores from all of the Bulls/Hawks games that year and tell me which game that was, because I'm not seeing it.

Also, if he's wrong about that, I'm just going to assume he's wrong about a lot of other shit too.
This qualifies as "crying for days" when you're a liar.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 09:24 AM   #2736
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
"Crying for days about it"?

I didn't even acknowledge it the first time, then you posted something again, and I had exactly 2 posts related to it.

You are the most disingenuous bundle of sticks on CP.
Yesterday and today you have made numerous posts contesting the idea that the story was accurate and/or that it matters. Doesn’t quite feel like somebody secure with MJ’s legacy to me.
Old 06-21-2024, 09:27 AM   #2737
Three-Pat

Quote:
The Bulls didn’t have 4 HOFs? You may want to check your facts on that one
Ok. I was off on that one. I guess Kukoc did finally get in there in 2021.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 06-21-2024, 09:27 AM   #2738
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Yesterday and today you have made numerous posts contesting the idea that the story was accurate and/or that it matters. Doesn’t quite feel like somebody secure with MJ’s legacy to me.
Liar. I just posted my 2 posts related to the article.
Old 06-21-2024, 09:28 AM   #2739
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Do people just have no memory of what Ray Allen was at that point (or just how bad Bosh was in the playoffs for Miami in general on those teams) or do they just ignore it
Am I the one that posted a tweet calling Ray Allen a "Superstar" in support of my argument?

No, no I am not.

Maybe you should ask your hero Barry this question...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 09:30 AM   #2740
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Liar. I just posted my 2 posts related to the article.
I see more than two posts. One was also crying about what LeBron twitter was apparently saying too. It’s tough out there for poor MJ
Old 06-21-2024, 09:31 AM   #2741
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Am I the one that posted a tweet calling Ray Allen a "Superstar" in support of my argument?

No, no I am not.

Maybe you should ask your hero Barry this question...
It’s self-evident what Barry was doing there…
Old 06-21-2024, 09:32 AM   #2742
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I see more than two posts. One was also crying about what LeBron twitter was apparently saying too. It’s tough out there for poor MJ
Oh I missed that one that wasn't even in response to you, it was to DJ.

So 3.

That's it. 3. Certainly qualifies as "crying for days" about it.
Old 06-21-2024, 09:32 AM   #2743
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
It’s self-evident what Barry was doing there…
Yeah - Being a ****ing troll.

Just as self-evident as your efforts.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 09:34 AM   #2744
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah - Being a ****ing troll.

Just as self-evident as your efforts.
By pointing out the flaw in the silly narrative that LeBron was somehow carried by washed Ray Allen and Chris Bosh of all players to a title, yes
Old 06-21-2024, 09:36 AM   #2745
In Search of a Life

Quote:
By pointing out the flaw in the silly narrative that LeBron was somehow carried by washed Ray Allen and Chris Bosh of all players to a title, yes
We were all witnesses:

https://youtu.be/tr6XsZVb-ZE?si=qwvTMeULAdgUFYu0