Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-29-2020, 12:00 AM  
The pizza king of kansas

***** The Official Chiefs vs. Buccaneers game day thread *****

Let's do this. Time for old Tom to feel the pain train woo woo!
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 07:48 PM   #2716
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Suffered though Mike Livingston, Bill Kenney, Todd Blackledge, Steve DeBerg, Steve Bono, Rich Gannon, Elvis Grbac, Damond Huard, Brodie Croyle, Tyler Thigpen, Matt Cassel and Alex Smith is why.
Hey I liked Deberg. Had the best play action fake bar none.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 07:50 PM   #2717
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Please provide statistical evidence in terms of our offensive playcalling to support the notion that ‘this game was coached identical to many of our playoff losses under Reid.’
**** off
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 07:50 PM   #2718
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Fer ****s sakes, as soon as I finish this I'm erasing everything I said.

Such a brittle personality.

I was TRYING to explain that YOUR perspective was JUST AS valid as anyone else's, and you take it as 'hammering you.'

Maybe you're taking shit too personal.
Okay, maybe I worded that incorrectly. Because it's not personal and I'm not even emotionally invested in it. I'm just speaking matter-of-fact.

I'm not sure why it's still a discussion. Look through this thread and a couple of the other active ones - there's DOZENS of people complaining about the negativity and not one of them is me. So why you persist, I have no idea other than you apparently have singled me out.

As for valid perspectives, again it's not about the validity of opinions. It's about the manner in which those opinions are delivered. Again, go look at the threads. I'm not the only one that holds this opinion. The sentiment against this stuff is overwhelming. Very few people enjoy the crap that gets posted here anymore.

At any rate, I'm done discussing it. I let it slide today and several other people have stepped in to pick up where I left off. If you want to believe I'm the problem, have at it. Everybody can see where the problem lies.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 07:52 PM   #2719
Please squeeze

Reid would have never allowed AS to throw the ball on those last 2 critical downs. It would have been 3 up the middle runs. Seen that way to many times
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 07:53 PM   #2720
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I let it slide today.
Yeah, that's what I thought and you insisted I was wrong.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 07:53 PM   #2721
Cheat Death

Paragraphs after a win!
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 07:57 PM   #2722
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
1. the 80s
2. phantom holding call at miami playoff '90
3. Frozen turf/concussed Montana
4. The kicker that shall go unnamed
5. Grbac/cheating donks playoff game
6. Losing DT in his prime
7. No punt playoff vs Fivehead
8. Cassel
9. Luck fumble/TD playoff game
10. Priest/Jamaal lack of playoff games/success
11. Phantom holding vs Pitt playoff game
12. Pioli/Haley
13. Dee Ford

Enough?
AAAAAaaaaahhhhhhh. You had to bring all that shit up again? Thankfully we have a Coach and a QB that will keep us from suffering like all that again. Even though Reid still does get criticized for his game management from time to time.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 07:57 PM   #2723
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
JPP I think
it was
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-29-2020, 07:57 PM   #2724
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm View Post
AAAAAaaaaahhhhhhh. You had to bring all that shit up again? Thankfully we have a Coach and a QB that will keep us from suffering like all that again. Even though Reid still does get criticized for his game management from time to time.
just to prove that we're not spoiled, by any means (yet)!
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-29-2020, 07:58 PM   #2725
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Eric Fisher seemed have gotten worked tonight
Fisher struggles with power guys and Tampa Bay is all about power.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-29-2020, 07:58 PM   #2726
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Reid would have never allowed AS to throw the ball on those last 2 critical downs. It would have been 3 up the middle runs. Seen that way to many times
LOL Right. You know what? Given the situation, I would have actually been OK with three straight runs. That probably would have ended with us giving them the ball with :30 left, no timeouts, and needing to gain about 50-60 yards to attempt a long field goal.

I'm glad we have Mahomes, though.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 08:00 PM   #2727
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
No pussy for 26 years
Ehhh... every time I've had pussy since we drafted him, I've been thinking about Mahomes.

May as well right hand it.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:00 PM   #2728
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
And for the record, I didn't say a word to any of them in the game thread today.

I made only constructive comments and the responses I did make were grounded only in stats and not in emotion.

I did exactly what I said I was going to do which is let it slide. And here you are, still hammering on it. Why?
I'll give you credit, that's exactly what you did. Still think you've been a bit of a jackass today, but we won so who cares.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:01 PM   #2729
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
I'll give you credit, that's exactly what you did. Still think you've been a bit of a jackass today, but we won so who cares.
It's all good. I'm trying. Can't change it all overnight.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:07 PM   #2730
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
It's all good. I'm trying. Can't change it all overnight.
Hey, I know I can be a bit of a whiney jackass on here as well. Gotta try to do better sometimes.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.