Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2016, 06:24 PM   #2716
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
It was good, got the recipe off facebook. Small roast, can of consume, can of french onion soup, cook in the slow cooker. Top with provolone cheese on a hoagie roll and bake in the oven until cheese melts.
What cut of roast?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2016, 06:44 PM   #2717
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
What cut of roast?

Beef chuck boneless $3.99 a pound on sale, $6.26 total. I trimmed the fat and cooked for 4 hours. Shredded with forks, poured the juice in a sauce pan and reduced for 15 min.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2016, 06:52 PM   #2718
Baba Ganoush

Tomato garlic shrimp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2016, 07:03 PM   #2719
I like Pie!

Anyone like Mole sauce? I was going to make chicken Mole enchiladas tomorrow with "Dona Maria Mole Sauce". I tasted that crap and threw it in the trash.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2016, 07:08 PM   #2720
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Anyone like Mole sauce? I was going to make chicken Mole enchiladas tomorrow with "Dona Maria Mole Sauce". I tasted that crap and threw it in the trash.
I never had mole, what the **** is it exactly?
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2016, 07:08 PM   #2721
Cast Iron Jedi

The one mole I made I enjoyed. But there are approximately 4.3 billion ways to make mole.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2016, 07:09 PM   #2722
Cast Iron Jedi

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

Dude... Just googled that shit. Stop buying jars of sauces!!!

Last edited by Fire Me Boy!; 07-10-2016 at 07:26 PM..
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2016, 07:21 PM   #2723
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Dude... Jist googled that shit. Stop buying jars of sauces!!!

I wasn't going to spend 1/2 a day making a sauce. I pulled up "Dona Maria Mole Sauce" on youtube, almost all the videos were in Spanish, so apparently the Mexicans like it.
Old 07-10-2016, 09:02 PM   #2724
Consuming CP souls

Extra provolone for Fire Boys sandwiches!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2016, 09:12 PM   #2725
Banned

wtf how can you live in cali and not have had Mole or heard of it? Delish! find a mexican grandma.. thank me later
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-10-2016, 09:13 PM   #2726
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobBlake View Post
wtf how can you live in cali and not have had Mole or heard of it? Delish! find a mexican grandma.. thank me later
True.

Inmem, you live in Mexico like me. Do you not know a single Mexican that can cook and give you tips?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2016, 09:13 PM   #2727
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobBlake View Post
You talking to me? I have heard of mole, very common here. I just never had it.
Old 07-10-2016, 09:24 PM   #2728
I like Pie!

It was bitter chocolate and peppers, I don't get it. Even the videos I watched they added everything from peanut butter to candy bars. I guess the Mexicans need to work on some proper youtube videos on how to make that shit taste good.
Old 07-10-2016, 09:31 PM   #2729
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
I wasn't going to spend 1/2 a day making a sauce. I pulled up "Dona Maria Mole Sauce" on youtube, almost all the videos were in Spanish, so apparently the Mexicans like it.
Listen to the OG "you gotta put everything"

http://allrecipes.com/video/800/authentic-mole-sauce/
Old 07-10-2016, 09:36 PM   #2730
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post
Tomato garlic shrimp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where's the shrimp? Oh there it is, two down on the lower right.

It's like trying to find Waldo!

Looks good though!
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.