Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread *****

Let's do this.

Part 2: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:59 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-22-2015, 12:38 PM   #2716
He's Mahomie!

Love sucks.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-22-2015, 12:43 PM   #2717
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperBoy27 View Post
So you completely rule out any woman that you didn't meet online simply because you know nothing about them? Isn't that kind of the point - talk to them, get to know them?

Even if they aren't date material, they could lead to something else. One of the best things I did was to stop looking at women as targets and just get to know them. Women actually make great friends if there is no expectation of anything.
How would you date someone if they aren't a target?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-22-2015, 12:46 PM   #2718
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
Love sucks.
Love is fantastic. Even when one ends you get to experience it all over again with someone new. Only time you can chase the same high.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-22-2015, 12:47 PM   #2719
MER

Quote:
So you completely rule out any woman that you didn't meet online simply because you know nothing about them? Isn't that kind of the point - talk to them, get to know them?

Even if they aren't date material, they could lead to something else. One of the best things I did was to stop looking at women as targets and just get to know them. Women actually make great friends if there is no expectation of anything.
Yeah. What he said.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-22-2015, 12:49 PM   #2720
oxymoron

Women make great friends except for the whole "completely irrational emotion" part of the equation. They can turn on you in a heartbeat over anything, everything and/or nothing.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-22-2015, 12:50 PM   #2721
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
He will hit it and quit it my friend
I sincerely doubt it.

Like, this isn't even me being pessimistic.

Silver lining, of course, that with my track record of being irresistible to other dude's serious girlfriends and fiancee, that I probably have better odds with this woman being taken than I did with her being single.

After exercising for the last hour for the first time in a year, I've found that I give incredibly fewer ****s about the whole thing now. Now my major concern is finding something out of the 20 different foods I eat that won't totally undo my workout progress today. THAT is the real struggle.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-22-2015, 12:51 PM   #2722
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Women make great friends except for the whole "completely irrational emotion" part of the equation. They can turn on you in a heartbeat over anything, everything and/or nothing.
I know some heterosexual men that will give eachother a quick nut tap upon greeting.

Don't tell us about irrational.

Old 05-22-2015, 12:56 PM   #2723
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
I see no reason to attempt to pursue women I don't have prior intel on.
I'm imagining this before you engage:

eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-22-2015, 12:57 PM   #2724
I'll be back.

Quote:
So you completely rule out any woman that you didn't meet online simply because you know nothing about them?
Yes. It's a numbers game.

In the time I could talk to 10 women at a bar, one of which I might be compatible with if I'm lucky, I can probably find 10 girls I already know I have things in common with online.

Quote:
Women actually make great friends if there is no expectation of anything.
Yeah, not really. I don't want to hang out with ugly chicks, and I want to **** the hot ones. All of them. All of the time.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-22-2015, 12:58 PM   #2725
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I'm imagining this before you engage:
A woman must pass a certain number of filters before she gets me to buy her anything.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-22-2015, 12:58 PM   #2726
oxymoron

I don't think nut taps have much to do with irrational emotion. More a lack of maturity.

We men do have our own wacky cycles and anyone with or without external genitalia can be unstable at times, but I don't think we're in the same ballpark as a gender in general terms when it comes to emotional swings and/or a fickle nature.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-22-2015, 12:59 PM   #2727
"You like to drink?"

I'd be okay with just some noodling for maybe 30 minutes every fifth day or so. I'm not asking for the moon here or anything. Just someone to keep me company that isn't a dude, isn't dating / engaged / married to a dude, my cat or my mother.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-22-2015, 12:59 PM   #2728
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
A woman must pass a certain number of filters before she gets me to buy her anything.
Ha! You run a spreadsheet?
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-22-2015, 01:01 PM   #2729
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Love is fantastic. Even when one ends you get to experience it all over again with someone new. Only time you can chase the same high.
Incorrect. If you have a titanium nail rig for dabs for your bong, you can chase the feeling of the first time you ever got reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally high.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 05-22-2015, 01:10 PM   #2730
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
Incorrect. If you have a titanium nail rig for dabs for your bong, you can chase the feeling of the first time you ever got reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally high.
I will be the crazy old lady in the mountains rocking on the porch with my pretty little .45, my glass bowl, and my flower. I feel like a crackhead when I'm dabbing.

Only people born after 1980 like the fuss.

Closed Thread